The Art & Architecture Library's Visual Resources Center uses the Image Collection Guidelines published by the Visual Resources Association and the Provost's yearly Copyright Reminder as its primary copyright guidelines.
Other Copyright Resources:
* Copy Photography Computator, created by A. Kohl.
* Copyright and Art Issues, Christine L. Sundt, University of Oregon
* Intellectual Property and the Arts, moderated by the College Art Association
* Fair Use, the Stanford Libraries' website on Fair Use
* Use the VRA 's Digital Image Rights Computator (DIRC) to determine the intellectual property rights status of the image you intend to use.