SDR Deposit of the Week: International Comparative Education masters monographs
People come from all over the world to study international comparative education at Stanford's Graduate School of Education and now their masters monographs are being loaded into the Stanford Digital Repository (SDR). These are being added as we receive permission and PDFs.
There are actually two related programs:
- "The International Comparative Education concentration is a multidisciplinary, international, cross-cultural program of training that places educational problems into an international and comparative framework."
- International Education Policy Analysis (formerly International Educational Administration and Policy Analysis) "combines study in International and Comparative Education (ICE) with academic work in educational policy analysis in international and comparative contexts."
The Graduate School of Education has a history of supporting open assess and this newest collection joins three others in SDR:
- Graduate School of Education Open Archive "an institutional repository that makes publicly available the working papers, published articles, and other materials produced by the faculty, staff, and students at Stanford University Graduate School of Education"
- Undergraduate Honors Theses, Graduate School of Education
- Learning Design and Technology projects - in process