The Music Library media study room is now open. The room contains a study table and seating for up to five people. Audiovisual equipment includes a color video monitor and components to play all-region DVD, Blu-Ray, VHS, LaserDisc, LP, and CD formats. Connector cables will soon be available to allow projection from PC and Mac laptops.
- Available on a first-come basis; keys not required
- Priority use goes to patrons needing the playback equipment
- Groups of two or more take priority over single-person use
- Please observe a two-hour limit when others are waiting
- Food and drinks are not allowed
The room may be reserved in advance; please contact Ray Heigemeir to make arrangements. We do not yet have an automated reservation system; this may be developed in response to demand.