BrowZine Tablet App Now Available from the Stanford Libraries
BrowZine is a tablet application that lets you browse, read and monitor thousands of scholarly journals available from the Stanford University Libraries.
• Browse titles by subject to easily find journals of interest
• Create a personal bookshelf of favorite journals
• Be alerted when a new issue of a journal is published
• Save articles in your personal library. BrowZine can easily be synced up with Box.com, Mendeley, Zotero, and other services to help keep all of your information together in one place.
1. *FIRST* make sure your tablet is set up with Stanford's proxy system: Connect from Off-Campus With Your iPad or iPhone (Tip: Do not run the BrowZine app while you do this set up.) You must add the proxy URL to your tablet settings before being able to use BrowZine from on-campus or off-campus.
2. Download BrowZine app:
3. Launch the app and select Stanford University from menu in upper left corner. Enter SUNet ID when prompted and then begin browsing new journal issues. BrowZine can be used on or off-campus but does require an internet connection.
To learn more, please take a look at this short two minute video: Introductory Video