Updated access to standards
The Terman Engineering Library has made some big changes to our digital standards collection. In an effort to minimize the number of places to access our standards collection most of the standards currently available via TechStreet have moved to ANSI Standards Connect. The only content still available on TechStreet is the ACI Manual of Concrete practice.
Documents now available via ANSI Standards Connect include:
- ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) standards including the Boiler Pressure Vessel Code (BPVC)
- ASCE (American Society of Civil Engineers) standards
- ICC (International Code Council) standards
- Selected ISO (International Standards Organization) standards
- Selected IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) standards
- Selected AAMI (Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation) standards
- Selected DIN (Deutsches Institut für Normung) standards
- Federal Register, Code of Federal Regulations, and EU Directives related to Medical Devices.
Additionally, the library has standards collections from some societies that will continue to be available via their digital library:
- IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers)
- ASTM international
- SMPTE (Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers)
- SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers)
- AIAA (American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics)
Please note, digital standards access is limited to current Stanford faculty, students, and staff. For more information about accessing standards, please consult the standards topic guide.