Cubberley Education Library tutorials
A few years back as MOOCs and flipped classrooms became so popular, the Graduate School of Education faculty asked us to create videos for the incoming students about various library resources. This year with all the changes to the Stanford Libraries webpages and the addition of Article+, we have totally revised these videos. Enjoy! We will continue to revise and add videos as services evolve.
- Introducing Kathy Kerns and Joseph Makokha
- Library websites (Stanford University Libraries & Cubberley Education Library)
- Web authentication
- Using SearchWorks: catalog to find books, films, etc.
- Using SearchWorks: articles+ to quickly find and access articles
- Using Databases to find articles
- Setting up Google Scholar for Stanford access