Events and workshops happening in and around Stanford Libraries during April
The month of April not only marks the beginning of a new quarter at Stanford but it is also a month filled with many happenings in and around the Stanford Libraries. See below a list of April events and workshops. And, if you haven't done so already, be sure to see the Green Library exhibit, Facing the World: Type Design in Global Perspective, which will be closing April 22.
- Gear Up for Scientific & Technical Publishing
- Digital Library Services Expo
- A Company of Authors
- Gene-Editing and Advancing Agricultural Development in the 21st Century
- Curating the legacy of Stanford's oceanographic work in Monterey Bay: A science journey told through our collections - Celebrate Earth Day / Week at Hopkins Marine Station
- Introduction to Compound Library Preparation and Ligand-based Virtual Screening with Schrödinger Tools
- Introduction to Python
- Introduction to Quantum Chemistry Calculations and Workflows with Schrodinger Tools
- Introduction to R
- Empower Your Engineering Research with Knovel, Engineering Village, & Mendeley
If you have an upcoming event and/or exhibit, you are encouraged to publish it on the Stanford Events website as these items are automatically fed into the Libraries events and exhibits web page. However, be sure to post your event/exhibit under the general department, "Stanford University Libraries" or list the Stanford University Libraries as the sponsor. Events posted under other departmental or specific library names will not be fed into our site.