Attention, music lovers! Did you know that thousands of classical and jazz albums can be streamed to your mobile device at work, home, or on the go? Apps for iPhone/iPad and Android are available for the Naxos Music Library and Naxos Jazz streaming audio databases. Follow the instructions below; your Stanford email address is required.
1. Open the Naxos Music Library (or Naxos Jazz) site on your desktop computer, using the link on this Music Library page: http://library.stanford.edu/music/streaming-media
2. Go to the playlists page -- the tab is one among many in the row near the top of your screen. You can create playlists on your desktop that you can access and share on your mobile device.
3. Click on "sign up" in the right top corner and follow the instructions. You must use your Stanford email, along with a password of your choice.
4. Install the app on your mobile device. iPad users please note: look for the app under the iPhone tab. This single app works on both devices.
5. Enter you user name (your email) and password in the sign in box. Log in just once; your settings will be saved.
6. Search the catalog. Explore new music. Enjoy!