Digital Library Systems and Services (DLSS)
Recognizing the ongoing need to position itself for the digital future, the Stanford University Libraries (SUL) created the Digital Library Systems and Services (DLSS) group in 2004. DLSS is the information technology production arm of the Stanford Libraries; it serves as the digitization, digital preservation and access systems provider for SUL; and it is the research and development unit for new technologies, standards and methodologies related to library systems.
Digital Library blog
- SUL developer wins Best Poster Award at JCDL | July 13, 2015
- Digital collections added to SearchWorks in June | July 10, 2015
- SDR Deposit of the Week: AMICA Bulletin and Stanford Soundtrack | July 2, 2015
- SDR Deposit of the Week: Researchers in the news | June 17, 2015
- Three new digital collections now available in SearchWorks | May 27, 2015