Digital Library Systems and Services (DLSS)
Recognizing the ongoing need to position itself for the digital future, the Stanford University Libraries (SUL) created the Digital Library Systems and Services (DLSS) group in 2004. DLSS is the information technology production arm of the Stanford Libraries; it serves as the digitization, digital preservation and access systems provider for SUL; and it is the research and development unit for new technologies, standards and methodologies related to library systems.
Digital Library blog
- A Digital Library site that puts users in the driver's seat | January 8, 2015
- Register now for the 2015 IIPC General Assembly | January 7, 2015
- SearchWorks: enhanced views for digital images & files | December 22, 2014
- Four new digital collections added to SearchWorks | December 19, 2014
- SUL joins the IIPC Steering Committee | December 19, 2014