Digital Library Systems and Services (DLSS)
Recognizing the ongoing need to position itself for the digital future, the Stanford University Libraries (SUL) created the Digital Library Systems and Services (DLSS) group in 2004. DLSS is the information technology production arm of the Stanford Libraries; it serves as the digitization, digital preservation and access systems provider for SUL; and it is the research and development unit for new technologies, standards and methodologies related to library systems.
Digital Library blog
- Eight new digital collections now available in SearchWorks | January 27, 2015
- Digging Deeper - an online course about medieval manuscripts | January 27, 2015
- SDR Deposit of the Week: Get wind of this weather data | January 26, 2015
- A Digital Library site that puts users in the driver's seat | January 8, 2015
- Register now for the 2015 IIPC General Assembly | January 7, 2015