Digital Library Systems and Services (DLSS)
Recognizing the ongoing need to position itself for the digital future, the Stanford University Libraries (SUL) created the Digital Library Systems and Services (DLSS) group in 2004. DLSS is the information technology production arm of the Stanford Libraries; it serves as the digitization, digital preservation and access systems provider for SUL; and it is the research and development unit for new technologies, standards and methodologies related to library systems.
Digital Library blog
- Web Observatory briefing and workshop | October 9, 2014
- Guidance on building archivable websites | September 29, 2014
- SDR Deposit of the Week: Picture this! | September 17, 2014
- IIIF Event in London: Shared Images of Global Cultural Heritage | September 16, 2014
- BitCurator workshop | September 15, 2014