Digital Library Systems and Services (DLSS)
Recognizing the ongoing need to position itself for the digital future, the Stanford University Libraries (SUL) created the Digital Library Systems and Services (DLSS) group in 2004. DLSS is the information technology production arm of the Stanford Libraries; it serves as the digitization, digital preservation and access systems provider for SUL; and it is the research and development unit for new technologies, standards and methodologies related to library systems.
Digital Library blog
- SDR Deposit of the Week: Sharing Lake Surprise | July 24, 2014
- SDR Deposit of the Week: Lizard Biogeography, Ant Populations, Mammalian Nervous Systems, and much more | July 21, 2014
- SDR Deposit of the Week: CISAC Honors Theses and how a SDR PURL facilitated lively debate | July 17, 2014
- SDR Deposit of the Week: English Honors Theses | July 8, 2014
- SDR Deposit of the Week: 2014 Engineering Honors Theses | July 1, 2014