Digital Library Systems and Services (DLSS)
Recognizing the ongoing need to position itself for the digital future, the Stanford University Libraries (SUL) created the Digital Library Systems and Services (DLSS) group in 2004. DLSS is the information technology production arm of the Stanford Libraries; it serves as the digitization, digital preservation and access systems provider for SUL; and it is the research and development unit for new technologies, standards and methodologies related to library systems.
Digital Library blog
- SDR Deposit of the Week: It could be yours... | November 12, 2014
- Noteworthy discoveries in the SLAC web archive | November 4, 2014
- SDR Deposit of the Week: Water in the West | November 3, 2014
- Web Halloween, secrets of resurrecting the SLAC dead website from the computer cemetery to live Web. | October 31, 2014
- Six new digital collections added to SearchWorks | October 31, 2014