Terman Engineering Library
The Terman Engineering Library is staffed with four subject specialists assigned as liaisons to both respond to and anticipate the information needs of students, faculty and researchers. These subject specialist librarians are available for one-on-one consultations by phone, e-mail, instant message or in-person. We also provide in class presentations on science and engineering research sources, citation management tools and e-book options. Contact your subject liaison if you have suggestions for new book purchases, new journals and/or new online resources. Our offices are located in the Terman Library.
For reference or research consultation contact:
Helen Josephine, Head of the Terman Engineering Library
Liaison to Aeronautics and Astronautics, Electrical Engineering, Management Science and Engineering, and these units with the School of Engineering: Stanford Technology Ventures Program, Stanford Continuing Professional Development and the Dean's Office.
Kathleen Gust, Engineering Librarian for Outreach Instruction and Electronic Resources
Liaison to Materials Science and Engineering and Civil and Environmental Engineering
Sarah Lester, Engineering Librarian for Outreach Instruction and Electronic Resources
Liaison to Computer Science, Bioengineering and Mechanical Engineering
Stella Ota, Physics Librarian
Liaison to Physics and Applied Physics
New titles at Terman Library
Following is a listing of new print and e-books recently added to the Terman Engineering Library collection. You can subscribe to this feed to keep up-to-date on our latest acquisitions.
- The rough guide to the iPad / by Peter Buckley.
- How to talk to your Android : more than 100 tips, tricks, secrets and shortcuts for Android phones and tablets / Matthew L. Shuchman.
- Complex plasmas and colloidal dispersions : particle-resolved studies of classical liquids and solids / Alexei Ivlev ... [et al.].
- Near-equilibrium transport : fundamentals and applications / Mark Lundstrom, Changwook Jeong.
- Design and construction of high performance homes : building envelopes, renewable energies and integrated practice / edited by Franca Trubiano.