Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
- Most Tibetans Genetically Adapted To The High Life
- NSF and NIFA award $25 million in grants for study of water sustainability and climate
- Sunscreen Floods Oceans as Warmer Waters Boost Tourism
- Supercooled Organ Donations Could Last for Days
- Tiny Genetic Differences between Humans and Other Primates Pervade the Genome
- Chimps Outplay Humans in Brain Games
E-book of the month
Coming soon to Falconer Library
- Flowers of the Patagonian mountains / Martin Sheader [and five others].
- ReCombinatorics : the algorithmics of ancestral recombination graphs and explicit phylogenetic networks / Dan Gusfield ; with contributions from Charles H. Langley, Yun S. Song and Yufeng Wu.
- Urban Peregrines / Ed Drewitt.
- The custom-made brain : cerebral plasticity, regeneration, and enhancement / Jean-Didier Vincent and Pierre-Marie Lledo ; translated by Laurence Garey.
- Flight ways : life and loss at the edge of extinction / Thom van Dooren.