Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
- How Brain Scans Might Change the Way Doctors Diagnose Alzheimer s
- Strategies for Aging Vary Widely across 46 Species with Some Scarcely Deteriorating
- NSF-funded IceCube Neutrino Observatory provides first indication of high-energy neutrinos from outside the solar system
- Blame Heat Waves on Loss of Arctic Sea Ice
- Orphaned Chimpanzees Play Rougher Than Their Mother-Reared Counterparts
- How Long Have Humans Dominated the Planet?
Featured acquisition of the week
E-book of the month
Coming soon to Falconer Library
- Medical genetics / Lynn B. Jorde, John C. Carey, Michael J. Bamshad.
- Handbook of physical measurements / edited by Karen W. Gripp ... [et al.].
- Wildlife damage management : prevention, problem solving, & conflict resolution / Russell F. Reidinger, Jr. & James E. Miller.
- New Mexico's reptiles & amphibians : a field guide / R.D. Bartlett & Patricia P. Bartlett.
- The reptiles of Tennessee / edited by Matthew L. Niemiller, R. Graham Reynolds, and Brian T. Miller.