Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
- Drug Patents Held Overseas Can Pare Makers’ Tax Bills
- Yeast Coaxed To Make Morphine
- What Are the Most Dangerous Threats to Air Quality?
- Lots or Little Sleep Linked to Sick Days
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Designing infrastructure with resilience from disruptions and disasters
Featured acquisition of the week
E-book of the month
Coming soon to Falconer Library
- Project planning and management for ecological restoration / John Rieger, John Stanley, and Ray Traynor.
- Anatomy of exercise encyclopedia / Hollis Lance Liebman.
- Hyaluronan signaling and turnover / edited by Melanie A. Simpson, Paraskevi Heldin.
- The eponym dictionary of birds / Bo Beolens, Michael Watkins, and Michael Grayson.
- Zooburbia : meditations on the wild animals among us / Tai Moses.