Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
Featured acquisition of the week
E-book of the month
Coming soon to Falconer Library
- Recombinant DNA research and the human prospect : a sesquicentennial symposium of Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, March 4-6, 1982 / by Earl D. Hanson, editor.
- Gene cloning and analysis by RT-PCR / edited by Paul D. Siebert, James W. Larrick.
- The TOS handbook of Texas birds / Mark W. Lockwood, Brush Freeman.
- The animal catalyst : towards ahuman theory / edited by Patricia MacCormack.
- The cell biology of cyanobacteria / edited by Enrique Flores and Antonia Herrero.