Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
- Lower Diet Diversity Threatens Crops and Us
- National Science Foundation Presents FY 2015 Budget Request
- Climate of Genghis Khan's ancient time extends long shadow over Asia of today
- Lawns across America: Is the US becoming one shade of green?
- Argentina and Chile Decide Not to Leave It to Beavers [Slide Show]
- Females Are Genetically Protected from Autism
E-book of the month
Coming soon to Falconer Library
- Humanity enhanced : genetic choice and the challenge for liberal democracies / Russell Blackford.
- Seeds : the ecology of regeneration in plant communities / edited by Robert S. Gallagher.
- Environmental philosophy : the art of life in a world of limits / edited by Liam Leonard, volume editor ; co-editors, John Barry ... [et al.].
- British birds : the definitive guide to birds and bird watching.
- High altitude primates / Nanda B. Grow, Sharon Gursky-Doyen, Alicia Krzton, editors.