Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
- Increasing accessibility to computer science education across the U.S.
- Life after a Nuclear Catastrophe: An Inside Look [Slide Show]
- Two results from astrophysical instruments at the South Pole named Physics World's "Discoveries of the Year"
- What the Fish Saw: How Swimming Fish Maintain Orderly Schools
- Related coral species differ in how they survive climate change effects
- Monitor Lizards Found to Breathe Unidirectionally Like Birds
Featured acquisition of the week
E-book of the month
Coming soon to Falconer Library
- Mouse models of allergic disease : methods and protocols / edited by Irving C. Allen.
- Lipoproteins and cardiovascular disease : methods and protocols / edited by Lita A. Freeman.
- Nanomaterial interfaces in biology : methods and protocols / edited by Paolo Bergese, Kimberly Hamad-Schifferli.
- Upland Kenya wild flowers and ferns : a flora of the flowers, ferns, grasses, and sedges of highland Kenya / A D Q Agnew.
- In silico models for drug discovery / edited by Sandhya Kortagere.