Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
- As Temperatures Climb, So Does Malaria
- Alejandro Zaffaroni, Entrepreneur on Biotech Frontier, Dies at 91
- Sea Turtles' "Lost Years" Transatlantic Journey Mapped for First Time
- Duke Ordered to Stop Groundwater Pollution at North Carolina Coal Plants
- Clean Air within Reach in U.S.--But Not for Long
- Infrastructure Threatened by Climate Change Poses a National Crisis
Featured acquisition of the week
E-book of the month
Coming soon to Falconer Library
- Humanity enhanced : genetic choice and the challenge for liberal democracies / Russell Blackford.
- Seeds : the ecology of regeneration in plant communities / edited by Robert S. Gallagher.
- Environmental philosophy : the art of life in a world of limits / edited by Liam Leonard, volume editor ; co-editors, John Barry ... [et al.].
- British birds : the definitive guide to birds and bird watching.
- High altitude primates / Nanda B. Grow, Sharon Gursky-Doyen, Alicia Krzton, editors.