Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
- NSF Invests in Science and Engineering Infrastructure in Key Areas Across the Nation
- Will Great Wines Prove a Moveable Feast under Global Warming?
- Sonic Science: The High-Frequency Hearing Test
- Brain's Glial Cells Spark Seizures
- Infant Tooth Reveals Neandertal Breastfeeding Habits
- Hard to Beat Feet for Fostering Fungus
Featured acquisition of the week
E-book of the month
Chichester, West Sussex ; Hoboken, NJ : John Wiley, 2012.
Biology Library (Falconer) » Stacks » QL496.15 .I57 2012
Coming soon to Falconer Library
- Microalgal biotechnology : potential and production / editors, Clemens Posten and Christian Walter.
- Innovation in agri-food clusters : theory and case studies / Peter W.B. Phillips ... [et al.].
- Tomato diseases : identification, biology and control : a colour handbook / Dominique Blancard ; in collaboration with Henri Laterrot, Georges Marchoux and Thierry Candresse ; consultant editior (English ed.) John Fletcher ; translated from the French by Denise McGee.
- Biodiversity of South America / Pier Mauro Giachino, editor.
- Stress biology of cyanobacteria : molecular mechanisms to cellular responses / edited by Ashish Kumar Srivastava, Amar Nath Rai, Brett A. Neilan.