Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
- 2013-2014 NSF Distinguished Lectures in Mathematical and Physical Sciences
- Dangerous Global Warming Closer than You Think, Climate Scientists Say
- Koala Owes Deep Voice to Oddball Anatomy
- Safe Limit for Global Warming Is Lowered Dramatically by Experts
- 'Genetic Surgery' May Be Enabled by a New Technology
- Humans Are Becoming More Carnivorous
E-book of the month
Coming soon to Falconer Library
- Alien invading plants and water resources in South Africa : a preliminary assessment / report to the Water Research Commission ; by D.B. Versfeld, D.C. Le Maitre, R.A. Chapman.
- Food webs and biodiversity / Axel G. Rossberg.
- The mammals of North East India / text, line drawing & maps by Anwaruddin Choudhury.
- Plenty of room for biology at the bottom : an introduction to bionanotechnology / Ehud Gazit, Tel Aviv University, Israel ; Anna Mitraki, University of Crete and IESL-FORTH, Greece.
- Cell survival and cell death : a subject collection from Cold Spring Harbor perspectives in biology / edited by Eric H. Baehrecke, University of Massachusetts, Douglas R. Green, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Sally Kornbluth, Duke University, Guy S. Salvesen, Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute.