Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
E-book of the month
Alternative ecological risk assessment : an innovative approach to understanding ecological assessments for contaminated sites / Lawrence Tannenbaum.
Stanford University Libraries » Online resource » (no call number)
Coming soon to Falconer Library
- Understanding relationships between biodiversity, carbon, forests and people : the key to achieving REDD+ objectives / editors, John A. Parrotta, Christoph Wildburger, Stephanie Mansourian.
- Eccentric exercise : physiology and application in sport and rehabilitation / Hans Hoppeler.
- Ecology of wildfire residuals in boreal forests / Ajith H. Perera and Lisa J. Buse (Ontario Forest Research Institute, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada).
- Human Values and biodiversity conservation : the survival of wild species / Clement A. Tisdell.
- A field guide to the larger mammals of Tanzania / Charles Foley, Lara Foley, Alex Lobora, Daniela De Luca, Maurus Msuha, Tim R.B. Davenport & Sarah Durant.