Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
- Libraries of Life
- Communicating science broadly
- <div>The “Pause” in Global Warming Is Finally Explained</div>
- Coral Collapse Millennia Ago May Preview Global Warming Impact
- Confessions of a Nanny-State Food Cop: The Truth about Public Health
- Modern Day Alchemists Turn Toxic Runoff Into Valuable Pigments
E-book of the month
Human diseases from wildlife / Michael R. Conover, Director, Wildlife Resources Department, Jack H. Berryman Institute, Utah State University, Logan, USA, Rosanna M. Vail, Kansas State University, Manhattan, USA.
Stanford University Libraries » Online resource » (no call number)
Coming soon to Falconer Library
- Quickstart molecular biology : an introduction for mathematicians, physicists, and computational scientists / Philip N. Benfey (Duke University and the Howard Hughes Medical Institute).
- Cellular in vitro testing : methods and protocols / edited by John W. Haycock, Arti Ahluwalia, John M. Wilkinson.
- Arrival of the fittest : solving evolution's greatest puzzle / Andreas Wagner.
- Logical modeling of biological systems / edited by Luis Farias del Cerro, Katsumi Inoue.
- In search of cell history : the evolution of life's building blocks / Franklin M. Harold.