Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
- Brain power: Bright ideas and smart tools for neuroengineering
- Speedy Fish's Swordlike Bill Serves as Multifunctional Killing Tool
- Octillions of microbes in the seas: Ocean microbes show incredible genetic diversity
- Drug costs and prices: Here we go again
- Charles Darwin and the Early Search for Extraterrestrial Life
- National Science Board Statement on the Frontiers in Innovation, Science, and Technology Act of 2014 (H.R. 4186)
Desert landscapes and plants
Featured acquisition of the week
The dynastine scarab beetles of Mexico, Guatemala, and Belize (Coleoptera: Scarabaeidae: Dynastinae) / by Brett C. Ratcliffe and Ronald D. Cave and Enio B. Cano.
Biology Library (Falconer) » Stacks » QL596 .S3 R38 2013
E-book of the month
Coming soon to Falconer Library
- Microbial bioenergy : hydrogen production / edited by Davide Zannoni and Roberto De Philippis.
- Synthetic aesthetics : investigating synthetic biology's designs on nature / Alexandra Daisy Ginsberg, Jane Calvert, Pablo Schyfter, Alistar Elfick, and Drew Endy, with additional contributors.
- Consciousness and the brain : deciphering how the brain codes our thoughts / Stanislas Dehaene.
- Tigers in the mangroves : research and conservation of the tiger in the Sundarbans of Bangladesh / M. Monirul H. Khan.
- The ecological genomics of fungi / editor, Francis Martin.