Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
Desert landscapes and plants
Featured acquisition of the week
The dynastine scarab beetles of Mexico, Guatemala, and Belize (Coleoptera: Scarabaeidae: Dynastinae) / by Brett C. Ratcliffe and Ronald D. Cave and Enio B. Cano.
Biology Library (Falconer) » Stacks » QL596 .S3 R38 2013
E-book of the month
Coming soon to Falconer Library
- Tigers in the mangroves : research and conservation of the tiger in the Sundarbans of Bangladesh / M. Monirul H. Khan.
- Delavier's mixed martial arts anatomy / Frdric Delavier, Michael Gundill.
- Autonomy and the situated self : a challenge to bioethics / Rachel Haliburton.
- The genus tulipa : tulips of the world / Diana Everett ; with contributions from Michael F. Fay, Maarten J.M. Christenhusz and Richard Wilford.
- Statistical models and methods for reliability and survival analysis / edited by Vincent Couallier, Lo Gerville-Rache, Catherine Huber-Carol, Nikolaos Limnios, Mounir Mesbah.