Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
- Small Wonders: 20 Winning Images Depict Life under the Microscope [Slide Show]
- Plastic Chemical Linked to Changes in Baby Boy's Genitals
- Can China's Bid to Turn Coal to Gas Be Stopped?
- Selling and buying water rights
- New and updated resource on STEM education, workforce
- Leading researchers to discuss privacy and security in a connected age
Featured acquisition of the week
National Geographic illustrated guide to wildlife : from your back door to the great outdoors : mammals, birds, reptiles & amphibians, aquatic life, insects & spiders.
Biology Library (Falconer) » Stacks » QL151 .N26 2014
E-book of the month
Alternative ecological risk assessment : an innovative approach to understanding ecological assessments for contaminated sites / Lawrence Tannenbaum.
Stanford University Libraries » Online resource » (no call number)
Coming soon to Falconer Library
- Polyadenylation : methods and protocols / edited by Joanna Rorbach, Agnieszka J. Bobrowicz.
- Cancer genomics and proteomics : methods and protocols / edited by Narendra Wajapeyee.
- Eosinophil : methods and protocols / edited by Garry M. Walsh.
- Directed evolution library creation : methods and protocols / edited by Elizabeth M.J. Gillam, Janine N. Copp, David F. Ackerley.
- Histopathology : methods and protocols / edited by Christina E. Day.