Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
- For Sale: “Your Name Here” in a Prestigious Science Journal
- Short-Term Fasting Made Mice Healthier
- A Faster Way to Diagnose Antibiotic Resistance
- Experimental Drugs Target Bacteria’s Social Network
- Tomorrow's tech-most-wanted at Eureka Park
- Beyond "The Pipeline": Reframing Science's Diversity Challenge
Featured acquisition of the week
2nd ed. Kota Kinabalu : Natural History Publications (Borneo), 2014.
Biology Library (Falconer) » Stacks » QL666 .O6 S878 2014
E-book of the month
Coming soon to Falconer Library
- Quickstart molecular biology : an introduction for mathematicians, physicists, and computational scientists / Philip N. Benfey (Duke University and the Howard Hughes Medical Institute).
- Cellular in vitro testing : methods and protocols / edited by John W. Haycock, Arti Ahluwalia, John M. Wilkinson.
- Arrival of the fittest : solving evolution's greatest puzzle / Andreas Wagner.
- Logical modeling of biological systems / edited by Luis Farias del Cerro, Katsumi Inoue.
- In search of cell history : the evolution of life's building blocks / Franklin M. Harold.