Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
- 3-D printing and custom manufacturing: from concept to classroom
- Earliest Human DNA Shows Unforeseen Mixing with Mystery Population
- Wetlands' ability to overcome sea level rise threatened
- 2013-2014 NSF Distinguished Lectures in Mathematical and Physical Sciences
- Dangerous Global Warming Closer Than You Think, Climate Scientists Say
- Preparing high-tech workers, meeting needs of employers
E-book of the month
Coming soon to Falconer Library
- 13th Australian Weeds Conference : papers & proceedings : weeds, threats now, & forever? : 8-13 September 2002, Sheraton Perth Hotel, Perth, Western Australia / editors, H. Spafford Jacob, J. Dodd, J.H. Moore.
- Introduced species in the Nordic countries / I.R. Weidema (ed.).
- Animal diversity, natural history, and conservation / editor-in- chief, V.K. Gupta ; editor, Anil K. Verma.
- Alien invading plants and water resources in South Africa : a preliminary assessment / report to the Water Research Commission ; by D.B. Versfeld, D.C. Le Maitre, R.A. Chapman.
- Food webs and biodiversity / Axel G. Rossberg.