Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
Desert landscapes and plants
Featured acquisition of the week
The dynastine scarab beetles of Mexico, Guatemala, and Belize (Coleoptera: Scarabaeidae: Dynastinae) / by Brett C. Ratcliffe and Ronald D. Cave and Enio B. Cano.
Biology Library (Falconer) » Stacks » QL596 .S3 R38 2013
E-book of the month
Coming soon to Falconer Library
- Microbial bioenergy : hydrogen production / edited by Davide Zannoni and Roberto De Philippis.
- Synthetic aesthetics : investigating synthetic biology's designs on nature / Alexandra Daisy Ginsberg, Jane Calvert, Pablo Schyfter, Alistar Elfick, and Drew Endy, with additional contributors.
- Consciousness and the brain : deciphering how the brain codes our thoughts / Stanislas Dehaene.
- Tigers in the mangroves : research and conservation of the tiger in the Sundarbans of Bangladesh / M. Monirul H. Khan.
- The ecological genomics of fungi / editor, Francis Martin.