Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
- Pesticides Spark Broad Biodiversity Loss
- Dog Genetics Spur Scientific Spat
- New Zealand Coroner Rules Officially That January Plane Crash Killed Antarctic Twin Otter Crew
- Researchers Reveal Next-Generation Emergency Response Technology
- U.S. Kids Born in Polluted Areas More Likely to Have Autism
- Eye-Tracking Software May Reveal Autism and other Brain Disorders
Featured acquisition of the week
E-book of the month
Coming soon to Falconer Library
- Native trees of the NSW South Coast : Berry, Kangaroo Valley, Nowra, Ulladulla, Batemans Bay / Kevin Mills, Jacqueline Jakeman.
- Handbook of laboratory animal management and welfare / Sarah Wolfensohn and Maggie Lloyd.
- Proboscis monkeys of Borneo / Elizabeth L. Bennett.
- Vegetation ecology / [edited by] Eddy van der Maarel & Janet Franklin.
- The hormone of closeness : the role of oxytocin in relationships / Kerstin Uvns Moberg.