Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
- The Richest Reef: Deep Diving into the Twilight Zone
- Alzheimer's Origins Tied to Rise of Human Intelligence
- Exploring a new frontier of cyber-physical systems: The human body
- Tall Trees Sucked Dry by Global Warming
- This Dog Bite "Fact" Could Get You In Trouble
- Why Do Some Animals Live Longer Than Others?
Featured acquisition of the week
E-book of the month
Biochemical engineering : a textbook for engineers, chemists and biologists / Shigeo Katoh, Jun-ichi Horiuchi, and Fumitake Yoshida.
Second, completely revised and enlarged edition.
Stanford University Libraries » Online resource » (no call number)