Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
- Very Fine Art: 6 Stunningly Beautiful Nanoscale Sculptures [Slide Show]
- What Is It? Mystery Spots
- Invasive Ladybug Thanks Its Parasite For Competitive Advantage
- Audubon's Birds Live On Long after His Death [Slide Show]
- Turn On, Tune In, Drop Out--and Accidentally Discover LSD [Excerpt]
- Why Manhattan's Green Roofs Don't Work--and How to Fix Them
Featured acquisition of the week
E-book of the month
Chichester, West Sussex ; Hoboken, NJ : John Wiley, 2012.
Biology Library (Falconer) » Stacks » QL496.15 .I57 2012
Coming soon to Falconer Library
- The dictionary of cell and molecular biology / [edited by] J.M. Lackie.
- Tool use in animals : cognition and ecology / edited by Crickette M. Sanz, Washington University, St Louis, USA; Josep Call, Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology, Leipzig, Germany; Christophe Boesch, Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology, Leipzig, Germany.
- Treasuring our biodiversity : an EDS guide to the protection of New Zealand's indigenous habitats and species / Lucy Brake and Raewyn Peart.
- Bionanotechnology : biological self-assembly and its applications / edited by Bernd H.A. Rehm.
- Animal behavior : an evolutionary approach / John Alcock.