Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
- Bacterium Reverses Autism-Like Behavior in Mice
- Dyslexia Linked to Brain Communication Breakdown
- Mosquito Scent-Tracking Discovery Could Lead to Better Repellents
- Sensory Science: Testing Taste Thresholds
- Staple of recipe favorites--the tomato--reveals processes that maintain biodiversity
- Honeybees Can Recognize Individual Human Faces
E-book of the month
Coming soon to Falconer Library
- 13th Australian Weeds Conference : papers & proceedings : weeds, threats now, & forever? : 8-13 September 2002, Sheraton Perth Hotel, Perth, Western Australia / editors, H. Spafford Jacob, J. Dodd, J.H. Moore.
- Introduced species in the Nordic countries / I.R. Weidema (ed.).
- Animal diversity, natural history, and conservation / editor-in- chief, V.K. Gupta ; editor, Anil K. Verma.
- Alien invading plants and water resources in South Africa : a preliminary assessment / report to the Water Research Commission ; by D.B. Versfeld, D.C. Le Maitre, R.A. Chapman.
- Food webs and biodiversity / Axel G. Rossberg.