Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
- How Long Have Humans Dominated the Planet?
- Book Review: Shaping Humanity
- 'Smuggling' drugs at the cellular level
- 3-D printing and custom manufacturing: from concept to classroom
- The engineering behind additive manufacturing and the 3-D printing revolution
- Bacterium Reverses Autismlike Behavior in Mice
E-book of the month
Coming soon to Falconer Library
- Medical genetics / Lynn B. Jorde, John C. Carey, Michael J. Bamshad.
- Handbook of physical measurements / edited by Karen W. Gripp ... [et al.].
- Wildlife damage management : prevention, problem solving, & conflict resolution / Russell F. Reidinger, Jr. & James E. Miller.
- New Mexico's reptiles & amphibians : a field guide / R.D. Bartlett & Patricia P. Bartlett.
- The reptiles of Tennessee / edited by Matthew L. Niemiller, R. Graham Reynolds, and Brian T. Miller.