Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
- Special for Earth Day: New NSF resources highlight surprising ecological and economic benefits of biodiversity
- Climbing Mount Everest: Base Camp Bound, After a Glacial Detour
- Comet ISON Challenge
- Earth-sized exoplanet discovery
- Uniter of Sperm and Egg Is Found
- 4 Years after BP's Gulf Oil Spill, Compensation Battle Rages
Desert landscapes and plants
Featured acquisition of the week
E-book of the month
Coming soon to Falconer Library
- Life in the cold : an introduction to winter ecology / Peter J. Marchand.
- Genetics, genomics and breeding of forage crops / editors, Hongwei Cai, Toshihiko Yamada, Chittaranjan Kole.
- Principles of proteomics / Richard M. Twyman.
- Biochemistry : a short course / Harry R. Matthews, Richard A. Freedland, Roger L. Miesfeld.
- Nature next door : cities and trees in the American Northeast / Ellen Stroud ; foreword by William Cronon.