Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
E-book of the month
Coming soon to Falconer Library
- Biology and conservation of North American tortoises / edited by David C. Rostal, Earl D. McCoy, and Henry R. Mushinsky.
- DNA repair, mutagenesis, and other responses to DNA damage : a subject collection from Cold Spring Harbor perspectives in biology / edited by Errol C. Friedberg (University of Texas, Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas), Stephen J. Elledge (Harvard Medical School), Alan R. Lehmann (University of Sussex), Tomas Lindahl (London Research Institute), Marco Muzi-Falconi (Universita degli Studi di Milano).
- Signal transduction : principles, pathways, and processes / edited by Lewis C. Cantley (Harvard Medical School), Tony Hunter (Salk Institute for Biological Studies), Richard Sever (Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory), Jeremy Thorner (University of California at Berkeley).
- The origin and evolution of eukaryotes : a subject collection from Cold Spring Harbor Perspectives in biology / edited by Patrick J. Keeling (Canadian Institute for Advanced Research, University of British Columbia), Eugene V. Koonin (National Center for Biotechnology Information, National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health).
- Quantum effects in biology / edited by M. Mohseni (Google), Y. Omar (Instituo de Telecommunicaesd and ISEG, University of Lesbon), G. Engel (University of Chicago), M. B. Plenio (Ulm University).