Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
- Why Penguins Cannot Fly
- National Science Foundation-Funded Researchers Present Commercial-Ready Technologies to Industry
- What Is It? Mystery Spots
- Very Fine Art: 6 Stunningly Beautiful Nanoscale Sculptures [Slide Show]
- Invasive Ladybug Thanks Its Parasite for Competitive Advantage
- Audubon's Birds Live On Long after His Death [Slide Show]
Featured acquisition of the week
E-book of the month
Chichester, West Sussex ; Hoboken, NJ : John Wiley, 2012.
Biology Library (Falconer) » Stacks » QL496.15 .I57 2012
Coming soon to Falconer Library
- Environment / Peter H. Raven, Linda R. Berg, George B. Johnson.
- The Shell field guide to the common trees of the Okavango Delta and Moremi Game Reserve / written and illustrated by Veronica Roodt.
- Property rights and the environment : social and ecological issues / edited by Susan Hanna and Mohan Munasinghe.
- Property rights in a social and ecological context : case studies and design applications / edited by Susan Hanna and Mohan Munasinghe.
- Dancing with mosquitoes : to liberate the mind from humanism - a way to green the mind / Theo Grutter.