Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
- How 21st-Century Cities Can Avoid the Fate of 20th-Century Detroit
- Should You Tell Your Boss about a Mental Illness?
- Drug Saves Monkeys from Ebola-Like Virus
- Observed Planet: A Dawn Torrent of Tree Swallows
- "Heat Islands" Cook U.S. Cities Faster Than Ever
- The Most Incredible Human Evolution Discoveries of the New Millennium
Featured acquisition of the week
E-book of the month
Coming soon to Falconer Library
- Ethnobotanical studies in India / [edited by] Sanjeev Kumar.
- Trees of Hyderabad : a pictorial guide / P.V. Prasanna, N. Chandra Mohan Reddy, M. Venkat Ramana, P. Venu.
- Flora of Melbourne : a guide to the indigenous plants of the greater Melbourne area / Marilyn Bull ; line drawings by George Stolfo.
- Europe's field boundaries : hedged banks, hedgerows, field walls (stone walls, dry stone walls), dead brushwood hedges, bent hedges, woven hedges, wattle fences and traditional wooden fences / Georg Mller.
- Graphical models with R / Sren Hjsgaard, David Edwards, Steffen Lauritzen.