Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
- This Rare White Possum Could Soon Be a Ghostly Memory
- NSF announces the Community College Innovation Challenge
- A Delicate Army of Franken-Fairies
- Study of Eastern U.S. Shows Wind Energy Could Stabilize the Grid
- Community College Innovation Challenge
- 2014-2015 NSF distinguished lectures in mathematical and physical sciences
E-book of the month
Coming soon to Falconer Library
- The hunt for the golden mole : all creatures great and small, and why they matter / Richard Girling.
- Marmot biology : sociality, individual fitness, and population dynamics / Kenneth B. Armitage (University of Kansas, Lawrence, USA).
- How to do ecology : a concise handbook / Richard Karban, Mikaela Huntzinger, Ian S. Pearse.
- Urban forest, trees, and greenspace : a political ecology perspective / edited by L. Anders Sandberg, Adrina Bardekjian, and Sadia Butt.
- Taking sides : Clashing views on environmental issues / [edited] by Thomas A. Easton.