Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
E-book of the month
Alternative ecological risk assessment : an innovative approach to understanding ecological assessments for contaminated sites / Lawrence Tannenbaum.
Stanford University Libraries » Online resource » (no call number)
Coming soon to Falconer Library
- Welcome to subirdia : sharing our neighborhoods with wrens, robins, woodpeckers, and other wildlife / John M. Marzluff ; illustrations by Jack DeLap.
- Feral : rewilding the land, the sea and human life / George Monbiot.
- Planet of the bugs : evolution and the rise of insects / Scott Richard Shaw.
- Stitching the West back together : conservation of working landscapes / edited by Susan Charnley, Thomas E. Sheridan, and Gary P. Nabhan.
- Molecular modeling at the atomic scale : methods and applications in quantitative biology / edited by Ruhong Zhou.