Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
E-book of the month
Alternative ecological risk assessment : an innovative approach to understanding ecological assessments for contaminated sites / Lawrence Tannenbaum.
Stanford University Libraries » Online resource » (no call number)
Coming soon to Falconer Library
- Freshwater fishes of North America / edited by Melvin L. Warren, Jr., and Brooks M. Burr ; illustrated by Joseph R. Tomelleri.
- How the Earth turned green : a brief 3.8-billion-year history of plants / Joseph E. Armstrong.
- Foundations of macroecology : classic papers with commentaries / editors Felisa A. Smith, John L. Gittleman, and James H. Brown.
- National Geographic illustrated guide to wildlife : from your back door to the great outdoors : mammals, birds, reptiles & amphibians, aquatic life, insects & spiders.
- An indomitable beast : the remarkable journey of the jaguar / Alan Rabinowitz.