Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
Featured acquisition of the week
E-book of the month
Cheese and microbes / edited by Catherine W. Donnelly, Department of Nutrition and Food Sciences and Vermont Institute for Artisan Cheese, the University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont.
Stanford University Libraries » Online resource » (no call number)
Coming soon to Falconer Library
- Quickstart molecular biology : an introduction for mathematicians, physicists, and computational scientists / Philip N. Benfey (Duke University and the Howard Hughes Medical Institute).
- Cellular in vitro testing : methods and protocols / edited by John W. Haycock, Arti Ahluwalia, John M. Wilkinson.
- Arrival of the fittest : solving evolution's greatest puzzle / Andreas Wagner.
- Logical modeling of biological systems / edited by Luis Farias del Cerro, Katsumi Inoue.
- In search of cell history : the evolution of life's building blocks / Franklin M. Harold.