Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
- Air Pollution Plunges in Alabama
- Two-Billion-Year-Old Fossils Reveal Strange and Puzzling Forms
- Despite Esteem for Science, Public at Odds with Scientists on Major Issues
- National Science Board to meet Feb. 3-4, 2015, in Arlington, Va.
- How Medical Marijuana’s Chemicals May Protect Cells
- Super Bowl Success May Go to Late-Risers
E-book of the month
Coming soon to Falconer Library
- Quickstart molecular biology : an introduction for mathematicians, physicists, and computational scientists / Philip N. Benfey (Duke University and the Howard Hughes Medical Institute).
- Cellular in vitro testing : methods and protocols / edited by John W. Haycock, Arti Ahluwalia, John M. Wilkinson.
- Arrival of the fittest : solving evolution's greatest puzzle / Andreas Wagner.
- Logical modeling of biological systems / edited by Luis Farias del Cerro, Katsumi Inoue.
- In search of cell history : the evolution of life's building blocks / Franklin M. Harold.