Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
- Snail's Venom Puts Fish in Insulin Coma
- Pitcher Plant Captures Prey in Batches
- <div>Battling Bees and Future Bridge Designs: <i>Scientific American</i>'s February Issue</div>
- Were Cellular Powerhouses Once Parasites?
- Primary productivity--"nature's alchemy"--focus of annual NSF Long-Term Ecological Research mini-symposium
- Self-Propelled Micromotors Take Their First Swim in the Body
E-book of the month
Coming soon to Falconer Library
- Quickstart molecular biology : an introduction for mathematicians, physicists, and computational scientists / Philip N. Benfey (Duke University and the Howard Hughes Medical Institute).
- Cellular in vitro testing : methods and protocols / edited by John W. Haycock, Arti Ahluwalia, John M. Wilkinson.
- Arrival of the fittest : solving evolution's greatest puzzle / Andreas Wagner.
- Logical modeling of biological systems / edited by Luis Farias del Cerro, Katsumi Inoue.
- In search of cell history : the evolution of life's building blocks / Franklin M. Harold.