Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
E-book of the month
Coming soon to Falconer Library
- Anthropology of the brain : consciousness, culture, and free will / Roger Bartra ; translated by Gusti Gould.
- Birds and climate change : impacts and conservation responses / James W. Pearce-Higgins (British Trust for Ornithology, UK), Rhys E. Green, (The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds ( RSPB); and University of Cambridge, UK).
- Shrinking cities : effects on urban ecology and challenges for urban development / Marcel Langner, Wilfried Endlicher (eds.)
- 'Io lani : the Hawaiian hawk / photographs by William S. Chillingworth ; essays by John L Culliney and Nathan Napoka.
- Manual of structural kinesiology / R.T. Floyd, EdD, ATC, CSCS (Director of Athletic Training and Sports Medicine, Professor of Physical Education and Athletic Training, Chair, Department of Physical Education and Athletic Training, the University of West Alabama (formerly Livingston University), Livingston, Alabama).