Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
- Related coral species differ in how they survive climate change effects
- Monitor Lizards Found to Breathe Uni-Directionally Like Birds
- Banana Fungus Creeps Closer to World's Key Plantations
- 3-D printed implants may soon fix complex injuries
- Owl Silent Swoop Depends On Down
- As Lionfish Invade the Caribbean and Gulf of Mexico, Conservationists Say Eat Up [Slide Show]
Featured acquisition of the week
E-book of the month
Coming soon to Falconer Library
- Mouse models of allergic disease : methods and protocols / edited by Irving C. Allen.
- Lipoproteins and cardiovascular disease : methods and protocols / edited by Lita A. Freeman.
- Nanomaterial interfaces in biology : methods and protocols / edited by Paolo Bergese, Kimberly Hamad-Schifferli.
- Upland Kenya wild flowers and ferns : a flora of the flowers, ferns, grasses, and sedges of highland Kenya / A D Q Agnew.
- In silico models for drug discovery / edited by Sandhya Kortagere.