Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
- A partnership to secure and protect the emerging Internet of Things
- Mercury-laden fog swirls over coastal California, scientists find
- Documenting the invisible damage of Katrina
- To slow the spread of infectious diseases, NSF, NIH, USDA support new research
- International Year of Light comes to Washington D.C. Sept. 12
- Antarctic detector confirms observation of cosmic neutrinos
Featured acquisition of the week
Rabbit behaviour, health, and care / Marit Emilie Buseth and Richard A. Saunders, BSc (Hons), BVSc, MRCVS, CBiol, MSB, CERTZooMed, DZooMed (Mammalian), RVS Recognised Specialist in Zoo and Wildlife Medicine, Rabbit Welfare Association & Fund Veterinary Adviser.
Biology Library (Falconer) » Stacks » SF453 .B4713 2015
E-book of the month
The eye : basic sciences in practice / John V. Forrester, Andrew D. Dick, Paul G. McMenamin, Fiona Roberts, Eric Pearlman.
Stanford University Libraries » Online resource » (no call number)