Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
- BICEP2 and Planck joint study: Gravitational waves remain elusive
- Super Bowl Team Cities See More Flu Deaths
- Rarely Seen Saharan Cheetah Revealed in Incredible Photos
- Vertical Gardens Beat Soil Made Salty by Climate Change
- National Science Foundation to present FY 2016 budget request
- Kids Sustain 240 Head Hits on Average During Football Season
E-book of the month
Coming soon to Falconer Library
- Quickstart molecular biology : an introduction for mathematicians, physicists, and computational scientists / Philip N. Benfey (Duke University and the Howard Hughes Medical Institute).
- Cellular in vitro testing : methods and protocols / edited by John W. Haycock, Arti Ahluwalia, John M. Wilkinson.
- Arrival of the fittest : solving evolution's greatest puzzle / Andreas Wagner.
- Logical modeling of biological systems / edited by Luis Farias del Cerro, Katsumi Inoue.
- In search of cell history : the evolution of life's building blocks / Franklin M. Harold.