Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
- University Animal Research Practices Slammed in Report
- How Brain Scans Might Change the Way Doctors Diagnose Alzheimer s
- Strategies for Aging Vary Widely across 46 Species with Some Scarcely Deteriorating
- NSF-funded IceCube Neutrino Observatory provides first indication of high-energy neutrinos from outside the solar system
- Blame Heat Waves on Loss of Arctic Sea Ice
- Orphaned Chimpanzees Play Rougher Than Their Mother-Reared Counterparts
Featured acquisition of the week
E-book of the month
Coming soon to Falconer Library
- The big kill : declining biodiversity in America's lakes and rivers / edited by David S. Wilcove and Michael J. Bean.
- Nucleic acid nanotechnology / Jrgen Kjems, Elena Ferapontova, Kurt V. Gothelf, editors.
- A vision for the millennium : toward a new civilization / y Richard H. Graff.
- Apples of North America : 192 exceptional varieties for gardeners, growers, and cooks / Tom Burford.
- Birds of British Columbia / R. Wayne Campbell, Gregory Kennedy ; with contributions from Krista Kagume & Genevieve Boyer.