Falconer Biology Library
From Scientific American, National Science Foundation, and New York Times
- EPA Criticized for Weak Oversight of Drillers' Toxic-Waste Disposal Wells
- Brain Disorders Might Arise from Starving Neurons
- Packrats Expand Diet With New Gut Bacteria
- Colorful Birds Can Also Belt Tunes
- Mother Octopus Sets Longest Egg-Tending Record: More Than 4 Years on Baby Watch
- Cross-Border Ebola Outbreak a First for Deadly Virus
Featured acquisition of the week
E-book of the month
Coming soon to Falconer Library
- National parks and nature reserves : a South African field guide / Chris & Mathilde Stuart.
- Coldwater fishes of India : an atlas / W. Vishwanath ... [et al.].
- Flora of the Himalayas : with special reference to Kumaon, Garhwal, Nepal and Tibet / edited by E.T. Atkinson.
- Status of biodiversity of West Bengal / A.K. Sanyal ... [et al.].
- Lucky planet : why Earth is exceptional-- and what that means for life in the universe / David Waltham.