Table of Contents
Encyclopedia of education and human development / Stephen J. Farenga and Daniel Ness, editors ; foreword by James H. Borland.
Armonk, N.Y. : M.E. Sharpe, c2005.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Reference (non-circulating) » LB15 .E473 2005 V.1
See section on "Adult Learning and Development Today" in volume 2 on pp. 565-594
Handbook of adult and continuing education / edited by Carol E. Kasworm, Amy D. Rose, Jovita M. Ross-Gordon.
2010 ed. Thousand Oaks, Calif. : Sage, c2010.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LC5251 .H28 2010
Handbook of research on adult learning and development / edited by M. Cecil Smith with Nancy DeFrates-Densch.
New York : Routledge, 2009.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LC5225 .R47 H36 2009
"The time is right for this comprehensive, state-of-the-art Handbook that analyzes, integrates, and summarizes theoretical advances and research findings on adult development and learning - a rapidly growing field reflecting demographic shifts toward an aging population in Western societies."
London ; New York : Routledge, 2009.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LC5225 .L42 R68 2009
The handbook of transformative learning : theory, research, and practice / [edited by] Edward W. Taylor, Patricia Cranton, and associates.
1st ed. San Francisco, CA : Jossey-Bass, c2012.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LC1100 .H363 2012
"The Handbook of Transformative Learning provides a comprehensive and critical review of more than three decades of theory development, research, and practice in Transformative Learning (TL). It will help adult educators understand what transformative learning is, distinguish it from other forms of learning, and foster it in their practice. The book covers five broad areas: historical, theoretical, practical, research, and future perspective."
Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, c2011.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LC5215 .O94 2011
"The Oxford Handbook of Lifelong Learning is a comprehensive and interdisciplinary examination of the theory and practice of lifelong learning, encompassing perspectives from human resources development, adult learning, psychology, career and vocational learning, management and executive development, cultural anthropology, the humanities, and gerontology."
- Mass und Mitte : Weiterbildung : sozio-kulturelle und erkenntnistheoretische Reflexionen
- Lifelong learning in Europe : national patterns and challenges
- Conversations about adult learning in our complex world
- Implementing national qualifications frameworks across five continents
- Political sociology of adult education
- Learning transfer in adult education
- Lifelong learning, the arts and community cultural engagement in the contemporary university : international perspectives
- Funktionaler Analphabetismus in Deutschland : Ergebnisse der ersten leo. -- Level-One-Studie
- The power of the social brain : teaching, learning, and interdependent thinking
- Characterisation of a personal learning environment as a lifelong learning tool
- The nature of transformation : environmental adult education
- Planning programs for adult learners : a practical guide
- Powerful techniques for teaching adults
- Beyond training : the rise of adult education in the military
- Mentor : guiding the journey of adult learners
- Adult civic engagement in adult learning
- Daring the doctorate : the journey at mid-career
- Designing training and instructional programs for older adults
- Teaching and learning in further education : diversity and change
- Learning at the ends of life : children, elders, and literacies in intergenerational curricula
"Sit & get" won't grow dendrites : 20 professional learning strategies that engage the adult brain / Marcia L. Tate.
2nd ed. Thousand Oaks, Calif. : Corwin Press, c2012.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LC5225 .L42 T37 2012
Malabar, Fla. : Krieger Pub. Co., 2012.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LC5219 .N66 2012
Syracuse, NY : Commission on Adult Basic Education, ProLiteracy America, c2007-
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LC5251 .A644 V.5 2011
Washington: American Association for Adult and Continuing Education, 1983-
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » 370.5 .A239 V.58:NO.1 2007
[San Francisco, CA] : John Wiley & Sons [San Francisco, CA : Jossey-Bass] : John Wiley & Sons
Mahwah, N.J. ; London : Lawrence Erlbaum, c2004-
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » LC5225 .R4 A55 V.7
[Washington, DC : National Library of Education?, 199?-
Bibliographic database of educational resources including articles, reports, and curriculum.
[Bronx, N.Y.] : H.W. Wilson Co.
Indexes and abstracts articles of English-language periodicals and books on education from 1983 on. Abstracting coverage begins with January 1994. Full-text coverage begins in January 1996 and is available for over half the 600 journals indexed.
Bethesda, MD : Editorial Projects in Education, Inc.
Birmingham, AL : Teachers College Record
"Teachers College Record Book Reviews provides comprehensive reviews of the leading books in education and educational research by major scholars in these fields. "