Table of Contents
Recent Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated monthly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- Biodistribution, pharmacokinetics and toxicology of Ag2S near-infrared quantum dots in mice
- Clinical outcome score predicts the need for neurodevelopmental intervention after infant heart surgery
- p-Channel Field-Effect Transistors Based on C-60 Doped with Molybdenum Trioxide
- Persistent Topology and Metastable State in Conformational Dynamics
- Polymerizing Base Sensitive Cyclic Carbonates Using Acid Catalysis
- Gluten-sensitive enteropathy coincides with decreased capability of intestinal T cells to secrete IL-17 and IL-22 in a macaque model for celiac disease
- Enantioselective Synthesis of 2,2-Disubstituted Tetrahydrofurans: Palladium-Catalyzed [3+2] Cycloadditions of Trimethylenemethane with Ketones
- Toward high-mobility organic field-effect transistors: Control of molecular packing and large-area fabrication of single-crystal-based devices
- This quick visual test predicts IQ
- Citizen scientists tag bug collections online
- Lower obesity rates for kids in traditional families
- ‘Dynamo’ accounts for Sun’s weather cycle
- Survey: Mixed feelings in Florida over immigration
- Road trip maps greenhouse gas across US
- Mars bashed by (only) 200 asteroids a year
- Daily calcium linked to longer life in women
- Drug blunts cocaine addiction in mice
- Where visual search happens in the brain
This page includes new ebooks in analytical chemistry, links to books on more specific analytical chemistry topics from the library catalog, and a list of selected textbooks.
New Analytical Chemistry eBooks in SearchWorks: The search results below are based on searching "Chemistry, Analytic" - the Library of Congress Subject Heading for Analytical Chemistry - in SearchWorks, Stanford's library catalog. Results are limited to online books or ebooks and then sorted to show the most recently received items first.
Biology Library (Falconer) » Stacks » QH506 .M45 V.970
CLEAN [electronic resource] : CO₂ large-scale enhanced gas recovery in the Altmark Natural Gas Field -- GEOTECHNOLOGIEN science report no. 19
This page contains encyclopedias and major reference works.
Methods & Protocols
This page contains resources on standard methods of testing, laboratory protocols, and analytical techniques.
Techniques and Instrumentation in Analytical Chemistry
The books in this series are practically oriented, dealing primarily with applications of various instrumental techniques. The series was established to meet particular information needs: an increasing specialisation, the trend towards the use of a combination of techniques in a particular application area, and the need for analysts to understand the power and limitations of new and developing techniques. Many topics are covered including analytical chemistry, biochemistry laboratory automation, pharmaceutical chemistry, clinical chemistry, environmental monitoring and instrumentation.
Pyrolysis of organic molecules with applications to health and environmental issues [electronic resource]
Chemistry & ChemEng Library (Swain) » Stacks » QD117 .S64 U98 2007