Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- Flexible and Stretchable Devices
- Mechanically Durable and Highly Stretchable Transistors Employing Carbon Nanotube Semiconductor and Electrodes
- Chiral cyclopentadienylruthenium sulfoxide catalysts for asymmetric redox bicycloisomerization
- Engineering Interfacial Silicon Dioxide for Improved Metal-Insulator-Semiconductor Silicon Photoanode Water Splitting Performance
- Red-to-Black Piezochromism in a Compressible Pb-l-SCN Layered Perovskite
- Mutant cycle analysis with modified saxitoxins reveals specific interactions critical to attaining high-affinity inhibition of hNa(V)1.7
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Why revenge makes you feel a lot of feelings
- Squishy motor lets soft robots crawl over rocks
- US Census may have missed 400,000 Hispanic kids
- Do state judges represent you? Check out the map
- Here’s how bumble bees pick the healthiest pollen
- Why this ‘spider cam’ is flying over farms
- How to smooth the ride for high-speed submarines
- Delirium may raise risk of dying in nursing homes
- Rats on anxiety meds don’t care about pals
- Signs of chronic fatigue found in gut bacteria
- Microfluidic Devices for the Measurement of Cellular Secretion
- Recent Progress in Monolithic Silica Columns for High-Speed and High-Selectivity Separations
- Progress in Top-Down Proteomics and the Analysis of Proteoforms
- The Coupled Chemical and Physical Dynamics Model of MALDI
- Mass Spectrometry as a Preparative Tool for the Surface Science of Large Molecules
This page includes new ebooks in analytical chemistry, links to books on more specific analytical chemistry topics from the library catalog, and a list of selected textbooks.
New Analytical Chemistry eBooks in SearchWorks: The search results below are based on searching "Chemistry, Analytic" - the Library of Congress Subject Heading for Analytical Chemistry - in SearchWorks, Stanford's library catalog. Results are limited to online books or ebooks and then sorted to show the most recently received items first.
Acid Number Determination of Pyrolysis Bio-oils using Potentiometric Titration [electronic resource] : Laboratory Analytical Procedure (LAP)
Active phase distribution changes within a catalyst particle during Fischer–Tropsch synthesis as revealed by multi-scale microscopy [electronic resource].
Aldose-ketose transformation for separation and/or chemical conversion of C6 and C5 sugars from biomass materials [electronic resource].
This page contains encyclopedias and major reference works.
Methods & Protocols
This page contains resources on standard methods of testing, laboratory protocols, and analytical techniques.
Techniques and Instrumentation in Analytical Chemistry
The books in this series are practically oriented, dealing primarily with applications of various instrumental techniques. The series was established to meet particular information needs: an increasing specialisation, the trend towards the use of a combination of techniques in a particular application area, and the need for analysts to understand the power and limitations of new and developing techniques. Many topics are covered including analytical chemistry, biochemistry laboratory automation, pharmaceutical chemistry, clinical chemistry, environmental monitoring and instrumentation.