Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated monthly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- X-ray crystallographic and EPR spectroscopic analysis of HydG, a maturase in [FeFe]-hydrogenase H-cluster assembly
- U0126 Protects Cells against Oxidative Stress Independent of Its Function as a MEK Inhibitor
- Super-Resolution Fluorescence of Huntingtin Reveals Growth of Globular Species into Short Fibers and Coexistence of Distinct Aggregates
- Novel targeted theranostic tools for cancer applications
- Stanford Institute for Chemical Biology: At the crossroad between molecular engineering and human biology
- Finite-size effects on gold and platinum clusters
- Micro and mesoporous nitrogen-doped carbon and surface functionalization for CO2 capture
- Insights into the electrochemical conversion of CO2 to hydrocarbons and alcohols on transition metals surfaces
- Computational insights into C-C coupling on copper surfaces in CO2 electroreduction
- Folding@home: Simulating pathways in atomic detail on the seconds timescale, with applications to kinase conformational change and protein folding
- Preventing 1 case of HIV could save $338,400
- Bluebird moms can make competitive sons
- How tiny wires trap a ‘tornado’
- Can alternating feast and famine boost health?
- Should dentists test patients for diabetes?
- Scientific ‘turf’ could make Earth’s crisis worse
- Malawi study links gut microbes to nutrition problems
- Stress from bias differs among Latino teens
- Is blue-green scum turning lakes into toxic pools?
- Brain scans show extroverts come in 2 types
This page includes new ebooks in analytical chemistry, links to books on more specific analytical chemistry topics from the library catalog, and a list of selected textbooks.
New Analytical Chemistry eBooks in SearchWorks: The search results below are based on searching "Chemistry, Analytic" - the Library of Congress Subject Heading for Analytical Chemistry - in SearchWorks, Stanford's library catalog. Results are limited to online books or ebooks and then sorted to show the most recently received items first.
This page contains encyclopedias and major reference works.
Methods & Protocols
This page contains resources on standard methods of testing, laboratory protocols, and analytical techniques.
Techniques and Instrumentation in Analytical Chemistry
The books in this series are practically oriented, dealing primarily with applications of various instrumental techniques. The series was established to meet particular information needs: an increasing specialisation, the trend towards the use of a combination of techniques in a particular application area, and the need for analysts to understand the power and limitations of new and developing techniques. Many topics are covered including analytical chemistry, biochemistry laboratory automation, pharmaceutical chemistry, clinical chemistry, environmental monitoring and instrumentation.