Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- Dewetting and deposition of thin films with insoluble surfactants from curved silicone hydrogel substrates
- Palladium-Catalyzed C-H Activation of N-Allyl Imines: Regioselective Allylic Alkylations to Deliver Substituted Aza-1,3-Dienes
- Epitaxially Grown Strained Pentacene Thin Film on Graphene Membrane
- In Vitro Reconstitution of Metabolic Pathways: Insights into Nature's Chemical Logic
- Development of Chiral Sulfoxide Ligands for Asymmetric Catalysis
- Carl Djerassi (1923-2015) Obituary
- Using light to shape chemical gradients for parallel and automated analysis of chemotaxis
- Measuring Electric Fields and Noncovalent Interactions Using the Vibrational Stark Effect
- Entropy-production-driven oscillators in simple nonequilibrium networks
- Coral reefs may need more than carbon cuts
- Telemedicine saves money for rural ERs
- Inhaled statins could treat asthma
- Going to jail means giving up methadone
- Why we blow up when we argue about politics
- Hallucinations are surprisingly common
- Why sounding out ‘C-A-T’ gets kids ready to read
- Sperm from New York worms is killer
- How taking the blame can save a business
- Should problem drinkers get to have guns?
This page includes new ebooks in analytical chemistry, links to books on more specific analytical chemistry topics from the library catalog, and a list of selected textbooks.
New Analytical Chemistry eBooks in SearchWorks: The search results below are based on searching "Chemistry, Analytic" - the Library of Congress Subject Heading for Analytical Chemistry - in SearchWorks, Stanford's library catalog. Results are limited to online books or ebooks and then sorted to show the most recently received items first.
This page contains encyclopedias and major reference works.
Methods & Protocols
This page contains resources on standard methods of testing, laboratory protocols, and analytical techniques.
Techniques and Instrumentation in Analytical Chemistry
The books in this series are practically oriented, dealing primarily with applications of various instrumental techniques. The series was established to meet particular information needs: an increasing specialisation, the trend towards the use of a combination of techniques in a particular application area, and the need for analysts to understand the power and limitations of new and developing techniques. Many topics are covered including analytical chemistry, biochemistry laboratory automation, pharmaceutical chemistry, clinical chemistry, environmental monitoring and instrumentation.