Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Team uses laser to de-spin a tiny ‘asteroid’
- Jellyfish with tiny jets can turn on a dime
- Giant sea scorpion was built like a ship
- Silver scans solve mystery of Jamestown graves
- Plastic bits have been in 90% of seabird bellies
- How E. coli touch ‘neighbors’ to deliver toxins
- Too much TV: Obesity isn’t the only health risk
- Depressed people suffer chest pain more often
- Even ‘sticky’ liquid won’t stick to this surface
- How to build millions of tiny microscopes all at once
- Single-Molecule Investigations of Morphology and Mass Transport Dynamics in Nanostructured Materials
- Electrochemical Analysis of Neurotransmitters
- Real-Time Monitoring of Critical Care Analytes in the Bloodstream with Chemical Sensors: Progress and Challenges
- Electronic Biosensors Based on III-Nitride Semiconductors
This page includes new ebooks in analytical chemistry, links to books on more specific analytical chemistry topics from the library catalog, and a list of selected textbooks.
New Analytical Chemistry eBooks in SearchWorks: The search results below are based on searching "Chemistry, Analytic" - the Library of Congress Subject Heading for Analytical Chemistry - in SearchWorks, Stanford's library catalog. Results are limited to online books or ebooks and then sorted to show the most recently received items first.
This page contains encyclopedias and major reference works.
Methods & Protocols
This page contains resources on standard methods of testing, laboratory protocols, and analytical techniques.
Techniques and Instrumentation in Analytical Chemistry
The books in this series are practically oriented, dealing primarily with applications of various instrumental techniques. The series was established to meet particular information needs: an increasing specialisation, the trend towards the use of a combination of techniques in a particular application area, and the need for analysts to understand the power and limitations of new and developing techniques. Many topics are covered including analytical chemistry, biochemistry laboratory automation, pharmaceutical chemistry, clinical chemistry, environmental monitoring and instrumentation.