Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- General Self-Assembly Method for Deposition of Graphene Oxide into Uniform Close-Packed Monolayer Films
- Solar-driven, highly sustained splitting of seawater into hydrogen and oxygen fuels
- RNA structure maps across mammalian cellular compartments
- Fast dynamics of a hydrogen-bonding glass forming liquid: Chemical exchange-induced spectral diffusion in 2D IR spectroscopy
- Enantioselective Divergent Synthesis of C19-Oxo Eburnane Alkaloids via Palladium-Catalyzed Asymmetric Allylic Alkylation of an N-Alkyl-alpha,beta-unsaturated Lactam
- Spin Interconversion of Heme-Peroxo-Copper Complexes Facilitated by Intramolecular Hydrogen-Bonding Interactions
- The story of single molecules, from hole-burning and early FM spectroscopy in solids, to super-resolution nanoscopy in cells and beyond
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Model can predict tariff impact ahead of time
- Logging hit ‘fast forward’ on an entire river’s erosion
- Find greater success by embracing ‘soft’ deadlines
- Self-driving cars could make for more pollution
- To stop wasting fertilizer, find dud spots in corn fields
- When companies file an IPO, local ZIP codes get a boost
- ‘CSI’ conservation uses tiger spit and conch fritters
- Rain on other side of the planet foreshadows California heat
- We finally know how general anesthesia works
- System restores some pig brain function hours after death
- Interfacing Cells with Vertical Nanoscale Devices: Applications and Characterization
- Electrochemical Probes of Microbial Community Behavior
- Recent Advances and Trends in Microfluidic Platforms for C. elegans Biological Assays
- SERS Sensors: Recent Developments and a Generalized Classification Scheme Based on the Signal Origin
- Boron Doped Diamond: A Designer Electrode Material for the Twenty-First Century
This page includes new ebooks in analytical chemistry, links to books on more specific analytical chemistry topics from the library catalog, and a list of selected textbooks.
New Analytical Chemistry eBooks in SearchWorks: The search results below are based on searching "Chemistry, Analytic" - the Library of Congress Subject Heading for Analytical Chemistry - in SearchWorks, Stanford's library catalog. Results are limited to online books or ebooks and then sorted to show the most recently received items first.
This page contains encyclopedias and major reference works.
Methods & Protocols
This page contains resources on standard methods of testing, laboratory protocols, and analytical techniques.
Techniques and Instrumentation in Analytical Chemistry
The books in this series are practically oriented, dealing primarily with applications of various instrumental techniques. The series was established to meet particular information needs: an increasing specialisation, the trend towards the use of a combination of techniques in a particular application area, and the need for analysts to understand the power and limitations of new and developing techniques. Many topics are covered including analytical chemistry, biochemistry laboratory automation, pharmaceutical chemistry, clinical chemistry, environmental monitoring and instrumentation.