Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Veterans who misuse painkillers often turn to heroin
- These 3 existing drugs might fight Zika
- Hurricane Katrina slashed New Orleans lead levels
- Low-income kindergartners close the ‘readiness gap’
- Scientists find Europe’s oldest living tree in Greece
- Fracking chemicals alter hormones of baby mice
- Strangers aren’t the ones who cyberbully teens
- No clear link between gut bacteria and obesity
- Pros and cons for women in post-Katrina New Orleans
- Can social media make older people healthier?
- Microfluidic Devices for the Measurement of Cellular Secretion
- Recent Progress in Monolithic Silica Columns for High-Speed and High-Selectivity Separations
- Progress in Top-Down Proteomics and the Analysis of Proteoforms
- The Coupled Chemical and Physical Dynamics Model of MALDI
- Mass Spectrometry as a Preparative Tool for the Surface Science of Large Molecules
This page includes new ebooks in analytical chemistry, links to books on more specific analytical chemistry topics from the library catalog, and a list of selected textbooks.
New Analytical Chemistry eBooks in SearchWorks: The search results below are based on searching "Chemistry, Analytic" - the Library of Congress Subject Heading for Analytical Chemistry - in SearchWorks, Stanford's library catalog. Results are limited to online books or ebooks and then sorted to show the most recently received items first.
2015 Progress Report/July 2016 [electronic resource] : Iron Oxide Redox Transformation Pathways The Bulk Electrical Conduction Mechanism
Acid Number Determination of Pyrolysis Bio-oils using Potentiometric Titration [electronic resource] : Laboratory Analytical Procedure (LAP)
Acid-functionalized polyolefin materials and their use in acid-promoted chemical reactions [electronic resource]
Active phase distribution changes within a catalyst particle during Fischer–Tropsch synthesis as revealed by multi-scale microscopy [electronic resource].
This page contains encyclopedias and major reference works.
Methods & Protocols
This page contains resources on standard methods of testing, laboratory protocols, and analytical techniques.
Techniques and Instrumentation in Analytical Chemistry
The books in this series are practically oriented, dealing primarily with applications of various instrumental techniques. The series was established to meet particular information needs: an increasing specialisation, the trend towards the use of a combination of techniques in a particular application area, and the need for analysts to understand the power and limitations of new and developing techniques. Many topics are covered including analytical chemistry, biochemistry laboratory automation, pharmaceutical chemistry, clinical chemistry, environmental monitoring and instrumentation.