Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- Engineering titania nanostructure to tune and improve its photocatalytic activity
- Dioxygen Activation by a Macrocyclic Copper Complex Leads to a Cu2O2 Core with Unexpected Structure and Reactivity
- mTORC1 and CK2 coordinate ternary and eIF4F complex assembly
- Conformational heterogeneity of the calmodulin binding interface
- Guidelines for the use and interpretation of assays for monitoring autophagy (3rd edition)
- Interfacial dilatational deformation accelerates particle formation in monoclonal antibody solutions
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- To reform risky drivers, target specific crimes
- Is it time to rethink post-surgery painkillers?
- Tropical parasite threatens health of kids in Arctic
- This robot ‘mermaid’ grabs shipwreck treasures
- Tourists see fewer wolves when hunters get close
- Artificial placenta could save tiniest premature babies
- Do blue views beat green ones for stress relief?
- Climate action doesn’t hinge on one great message
- To cut heat deaths, Louisville needs 450,000 more trees
- Can chocolate every day protect your heart?
- Single-Molecule Investigations of Morphology and Mass Transport Dynamics in Nanostructured Materials
- Electrochemical Analysis of Neurotransmitters
- Real-Time Monitoring of Critical Care Analytes in the Bloodstream with Chemical Sensors: Progress and Challenges
- Electronic Biosensors Based on III-Nitride Semiconductors
This page includes new ebooks in analytical chemistry, links to books on more specific analytical chemistry topics from the library catalog, and a list of selected textbooks.
New Analytical Chemistry eBooks in SearchWorks: The search results below are based on searching "Chemistry, Analytic" - the Library of Congress Subject Heading for Analytical Chemistry - in SearchWorks, Stanford's library catalog. Results are limited to online books or ebooks and then sorted to show the most recently received items first.
This page contains encyclopedias and major reference works.
Methods & Protocols
This page contains resources on standard methods of testing, laboratory protocols, and analytical techniques.
Techniques and Instrumentation in Analytical Chemistry
The books in this series are practically oriented, dealing primarily with applications of various instrumental techniques. The series was established to meet particular information needs: an increasing specialisation, the trend towards the use of a combination of techniques in a particular application area, and the need for analysts to understand the power and limitations of new and developing techniques. Many topics are covered including analytical chemistry, biochemistry laboratory automation, pharmaceutical chemistry, clinical chemistry, environmental monitoring and instrumentation.