Table of Contents
Chichester, West Sussex ; Malden, MA : Wiley-Blackwell, 2011.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LB45 .C653 2011
""A Companion to the Anthropology of Education presents a comprehensive and state-of-the-art overview of the field, exploring the social and cultural dimension of educational processes in both formal and nonformal settings. Explores theoretical and applied approaches to cultural practice in a diverse range of educational settings around the world, in both formal and non-formal contexts.'
- Valuing useless knowledge : an anthropological inquiry into the meaning of liberal education
- Be(com)ing human
- Anthropologies of education : a global guide to ethnographic studies of learning and schooling
- The dialectics of African education and Western discourses : counter-hegemonic perspectives
- Ethnographic interviewing for teacher preparation and staff development : a field guide
- Words at work and play : three decades in family and community life
- Language, ethnography, and education : bridging new literacy studies and Bourdieu
- Through the schoolhouse door : folklore, community, curriculum
- Honoring our heritage : culturally appropriate approaches for teaching indigenous students
- Racism, public schooling, and the entrenchment of white supremacy : a critical race ethnography
- Itinéraire de l'éducation en famille au Burundi : une approche interculturatrice et complémentariste
- Change matters : critical essays on moving social justice research from theory to policy
- Tensions in teacher preparation : accountability, assessment, and accreditation
- Multicultural education : issues and perspectives
- Etnografia e educação : relatos de pesquisa
- Academic achievers : whose definition? : an ethnographic study examining the literacy (under) development of English language learners in the era of high-stakes tests
- The anthropology of learning in childhood
- Ethnolinguistic diversity and education : language, literacy, and culture
- Preschool in three cultures revisited
- The dreamkeepers : successful teachers of African American children
Washington, Council on Anthropology and Education.
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » LB45 .C65 V.38 2007
Cedarville, OH : Cedarville University, c2007-
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » H62 .A1 J66 V.6 2011/2012
[Washington, DC : National Library of Education?, 199?-
Bibliographic database of educational resources including articles, reports, and curriculum.
[Bronx, N.Y.] : H.W. Wilson Co.
Indexes and abstracts articles of English-language periodicals and books on education from 1983 on. Abstracting coverage begins with January 1994. Full-text coverage begins in January 1996 and is available for over half the 600 journals indexed.
Bethesda, MD : Editorial Projects in Education, Inc.
Birmingham, AL : Teachers College Record
"Teachers College Record Book Reviews provides comprehensive reviews of the leading books in education and educational research by major scholars in these fields. "
AnthroSource [electronic resource] / a service of the American Anthropological Association in partnership with University of California Press.
Berkeley, Calif. : University of California Press, -
La Jolla, Calif. : Sociological Abstracts, Inc., 1985- 2004.
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » P1 .L26 V.27 PT.2 1993
"This database abstracts and indexes the international literature in linguistics and related disciplines in the language sciences."
[San Diego, etc., Sociological Abstracts, inc.]
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » HM1 .S67 V.52:NO.6 2004
"abstracts and indexes the international literature in sociology and related disciplines in the social and behavioral sciences."