Table of Contents
Art at Engineering books
Art At Engineering is a collaborative program between the Art and Architecture Library and the Terman Engineering Library. A selection of new books from the Art and Architecture Library collection are available for browsing or check-out from the Terman Engineering Library. The selection changes every two weeks during the academic year. Books can be returned to any Stanford University Library branch.
- Bourgogne romane
- Building Culture : Ernst May and the New Frankfurt Initiative, 1926-1931
- Casa AA : origami house
- Il cantiere del Duomo di Milano : dai maestri del lago di Lugano a Leonardo
- La città nuova oltre Sant'Elia : 1913 cento anni di visioni urbane 2013
- Le Corbusier et la question du brutalisme : LC au J1
- Les propylées de Paris, 1785-1788 : Claude Nicolas Ledoux : une promenade savante au clair de lune
- Modernism London style : the art deco heritage = Die Bauten des Art Déco
- Palazzo Valentini a Roma : la committenza Zambeccari, Boncompagni, Bonelli tra Cinquecento e Settecento
- Religieuses dans la ville : l'architecture des visitandines : XVIIe et XVIIIe siècles
- The city in the city : Berlin : a green archipelago
- The Sea Ranch : Fifty Years of Architecture, Landscape, Place, and Community on the Northern California Coast
Books and handbooks
Selected print and electronic books on Architectural construction and design. Print materials may be shelved at either the Art and Architecture Library or the Terman Engineering Library. Be sure to check which location is correct when looking for print items.
24 Video set with lecturer Stephen Ressler Ph.D. of Lehigh University. Other films cover design, materials, individual buildings, and influencial architects. Use the searchbox on the Kanopy site to help locate films of interest.