Table of Contents
Thousand Oaks, California : SAGE Publications, Inc., 2012.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Reference (non-circulating) » LC1099 .E38 2012 V.1
"The major aim of this encyclopedia is to describe the most important concepts, theories, research, policies, case studies, and programs at the pre-school through the postsecondary levels and their implications for educational reform. Diversity is defined broadly in this encyclopedia and includes race, ethnicity, social class, gender, sexual orientation (LGBT), religion, language, and exceptionality, which encompasses giftedness and disability." p. xlviii
- "Too Asian?" : racism, privilege, and post-secondary education
- Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders in higher education : research and perspectives on identity, leadership, and success
- Family conflict among Chinese- and Mexican-origin adolescents and their parents in the U.S.
- The making of Monolingual Japan : language ideology and Japanese modernity
- Asian American education : identities, racial issues, and languages
- Multicultural student services on campus : building bridges, re-visioning community
- White teachers, diverse classrooms : creating inclusive schools, building on students' diversity, and providing true educational equity
- Learning to be Chinese American : community, education, and ethnic identity
- Asians in the ivory tower : dilemmas of racial inequality in American higher education
- Towards a brighter tomorrow: College barriers, hopes and plans of black, Latino/a and Asian American Students in California
- The cultural capital of Asian American studies : autonomy and representation in the university
- Ethnicity in college : advancing theory and improving diversity practices on campus
- Conducting research on Asian Americans in higher education
- New perspectives on Asian American parents, students, and teacher recruitment
[Washington, DC : National Library of Education?, 199?-
Bibliographic database of educational resources including articles, reports, and curriculum.
[Bronx, N.Y.] : H.W. Wilson Co.
Indexes and abstracts articles of English-language periodicals and books on education from 1983 on. Abstracting coverage begins with January 1994. Full-text coverage begins in January 1996 and is available for over half the 600 journals indexed.
Bethesda, MD : Editorial Projects in Education, Inc.
Birmingham, AL : Teachers College Record
"Teachers College Record Book Reviews provides comprehensive reviews of the leading books in education and educational research by major scholars in these fields. "
[Ann Arbor, MI] : ProQuest Information and Learning
Full text articles from newspapers and periodicals published by the ethnic, minority and native press in the U.S. Coverage is from 1960 to date.
- Never fall down : a novel
- The monkey king : a superhero tale of China retold from the Journey to the West
- Korean children's favorite stories
- Chinese children's favorite stories
- Kamishibai man
- Urashima Taro and other Japanese children's favorite stories
- Anno's magic seeds
- Anno's Mysterious multiplying jar
- The great wall of Lucy Wu
- The boy in the garden
- Passage to freedom : the Sugihara story
- Drawing from memory
- Crow boy
- Heart of a samurai : based on the true story of Manjiro Nakahama
- Ling and Ting : Not exactly the same!
- Cora cooks pancit
- Shining star : the Anna May Wong story
- Motherland : a novel
- Grandfather's journey