Catalysis resources to help support research and instruction at Stanford.
Table of Contents
New cataly* articles by SU authors
Based on content indexed in the Web of Science, this RSS feed contains new articles by authors from Stanford University and SLAC.
- Selective nitrogen doping of graphene oxide by laser irradiation for enhanced hydrogen evolution activity
- Conventional and Neo-antigenic Peptides Presented by beta Cells Are Targeted by Circulating Naive CD8+T Cells in Type 1 Diabetic and Healthy Donors
- Gold-Palladium Nanoalloys Supported by Graphene Oxide and Lamellar TiO2 for Direct Synthesis of Hydrogen Peroxide
- Genome-Wide Association Studies of Estimated Fatty Acid Desaturase Activity in Serum and Adipose Tissue in Elderly Individuals: Associations with Insulin Sensitivity
- Evolution for extreme living: variation in mitochondrial cytochrome c oxidase genes correlated with elevation in pikas (genus Ochotona)
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- Translational and HIF-1 alpha-Dependent Metabolic Reprogramming Underpin Metabolic Plasticity and Responses to Kinase Inhibitors and Biguanides
- A Dual-Function Antibiotic-Transporter Conjugate Exhibits Superior Activity in Sterilizing MRSA Biofilms and Killing Persister Cells
- Stretchable organic optoelectronic sensorimotor synapse
- Expanding biological applications using cell-free metabolic engineering: An overview
- Neurosurgical anesthesia for a pregnant woman with macroprolactinoma A case report
New Stanford Chemical Engineering Dept. theses
New Stanford Chemistry Dept. theses
Catalysis Journals @ Stanford
Browse current issues of catalysis and reaction engineering journals in BrowZine.
Use catalog records below to view ALL journals at Stanford with the subject heading Catalysis--Periodicals.
New books with "catalysis" in the title
Weigand, Wolfgang, and Philippe Schollhammer. 2015. Bioinspired catalysis: metal-sulfur complexes.
Tao, Feng, William F. Schneider, and Prashant V. Kamat. 2015. Heterogeneous catalysis at nanoscale for energy applications.
Ananikov, Valentine P., and Vincenzo Barone. 2015. Understanding organometallic reaction mechanisms and catalysis: computational and experimental tools.
SearchWorks / xSearch
For chemists in both academia and industry as well as those working in the fine chemical and pharmaceutical industry." (Publisher's description)