Table of Contents
- Transforming ourselves, transforming the world : justice in Jesuit higher education
- Discipline, devotion, and dissent : Jewish, Catholic, and Islamic schooling in Canada
- Kurienuniversität und stadtrömische Universität von ca. 1300 bis 1471
- Catholic teaching brothers : their life in the English-speaking world, 1891-1965
- Beyond obedience and abandonment : toward a theory of dissent in Catholic education
- Academic freedom and the telos of the Catholic university
- Les universités et instituts catholiques : regards sur leur histoire (1870-1950)
- Catholic high schools : facing the new realities
- ITCJ : de 2003 à 2009, cinq ans au service de l'Église : leçons inaugurales de 2003 à 2009
- When the sisters said farewell : the transition of leadership in Catholic elementary schools
- Educação e modernidade
- Intelectuais e Igreja Católica no Paraná : 1926-1938
- Teaching the tradition : Catholic themes in academic disciplines
- Jesuit and feminist education : intersections in teaching and learning for the twenty-first century
- Coltura degl'ingegni
- Bishop Herbert Vaughan and the Jesuits : education and authority
- Religiosity, cultural capital, and parochial schooling : psychological empirical research
- Urban Catholic education : tales of twelve American cities
- Catholic higher education in the 1960s : issues of identity, issues of governance
Catholic education [electronic resource] : a journal of inquiry and practice / jointly sponsored by Fordham University ... [et al.].
Dayton, OH : Peter Li Education Group Chestnut Hill, MA : Boston College Libraries
Englewood [etc.] Colo., Fisher Pub. Co. [etc.]
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » LC501 .C38 2011/2012
[Washington, DC : National Library of Education?, 199?-
Bibliographic database of educational resources including articles, reports, and curriculum.
[Bronx, N.Y.] : H.W. Wilson Co.
Indexes and abstracts articles of English-language periodicals and books on education from 1983 on. Abstracting coverage begins with January 1994. Full-text coverage begins in January 1996 and is available for over half the 600 journals indexed.
Bethesda, MD : Editorial Projects in Education, Inc.
Birmingham, AL : Teachers College Record
"Teachers College Record Book Reviews provides comprehensive reviews of the leading books in education and educational research by major scholars in these fields. "
[Evanston, Ill.] : American Theological Association, [Ipswich, Mass.] : EBSCO Information Services
"The ATLA Religion Database is a comprehensive database designed to support religious and theological scholarship in graduate education and faculty research."