Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated monthly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- The contribution of co-transcriptional RNA:DNA hybrid structures to DNA damage and genome instability
- Mechanically triggered heterolytic unzipping of a low-ceiling-temperature polymer
- Molecular basis of transcriptional fidelity and DNA lesion-induced transcriptional mutagenesis
- Influence of setup and carbon source on the bacterial community of biocathodes in microbial electrolysis cells
- Asymmetric Stereodivergent Strategy Towards Aminocyclitols
- Sulfur K-Edge X-ray Absorption Spectroscopy and Density Functional Theory Calculations on Monooxo Mo-IV and Bisoxo Mo-VI Bis-dithiolenes: Insights into the Mechanism of Oxo Transfer in Sulfite Oxidase and Its Relation to the Mechanism of DMSO Reductase
- Gap over green spending has grown since ’92
- Coral damage from BP oil spill is worse than we thought
- Kids with two cochlear implants learn more words
- Scientists ‘replay’ evolution with mouse teeth
- Rice genome could answer ‘the 9 billion-people question’
- Should docs steer smokers to e-cigarettes?
- Tiny helicopters can’t out-hover hummingbirds
- Could a blood test predict suicide risk?
- To test TV ads, watch 16 people’s brainwaves
- Depressed preschoolers still suffer years later
Methods & Protocols
Major Reference Works
Site-licensed by Swain Library
Swain Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
Some software licensed by Swain Library is also accessible using a web browser and Citrix plugin via CDSERVER. For more information, please see instructions for off-campus access to resources.