Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated monthly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- Observation of correlated X-ray scattering at atomic resolution
- EXTENDED COVERAGE BY NEXT GENERATION SEQUENCING METHODS REFINES THE CHARACTERIZATION OF THE COMMON AND WELL DOCUMENTED HLA ALLELES
- Comparative Analysis of the Substrate Specificity of trans- versus cis-Acyltransferases of Assembly Line Polyketide Synthases
- Effect of O-3 on Growth of Pt by Atomic Layer Deposition
- High Performance All-Polymer Solar Cell via Polymer Side-Chain Engineering
- Palladium-Catalyzed Dearomative Trimethylenemethane Cycloaddition Reactions
- Tiny fly ear ‘seesaw’ could boost hearing aids
- ‘Home Sweet Home’ more elusive for African Americans
- Brain scans predict PTSD risk after Boston bombing
- Future drugs could ‘entomb’ malaria parasite
- Why the Appalachian Mountains veer off course
- Is cystic fibrosis two different diseases?
- Suicides decrease when cigarette tax goes up
- Kids teach this robot to play Angry Birds
- Loss of sleep after divorce can spike blood pressure
- Great Barrier Reef may face a deadly summer
Methods & Protocols
Major Reference Works
Site-licensed by Swain Library
Swain Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
Some software licensed by Swain Library is also accessible using a web browser and Citrix plugin via CDSERVER. For more information, please see instructions for off-campus access to resources.