Table of Contents
Recent Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated monthly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- Biodistribution, pharmacokinetics and toxicology of Ag2S near-infrared quantum dots in mice
- Clinical outcome score predicts the need for neurodevelopmental intervention after infant heart surgery
- p-Channel Field-Effect Transistors Based on C-60 Doped with Molybdenum Trioxide
- Persistent Topology and Metastable State in Conformational Dynamics
- Polymerizing Base Sensitive Cyclic Carbonates Using Acid Catalysis
- Gluten-sensitive enteropathy coincides with decreased capability of intestinal T cells to secrete IL-17 and IL-22 in a macaque model for celiac disease
- Enantioselective Synthesis of 2,2-Disubstituted Tetrahydrofurans: Palladium-Catalyzed [3+2] Cycloadditions of Trimethylenemethane with Ketones
- Toward high-mobility organic field-effect transistors: Control of molecular packing and large-area fabrication of single-crystal-based devices
- Lower obesity rates for kids in traditional families
- ‘Dynamo’ accounts for Sun’s weather cycle
- Survey: Mixed feelings in Florida over immigration
- Road trip maps greenhouse gas across US
- Mars bashed by (only) 200 asteroids a year
- Daily calcium linked to longer life in women
- Drug blunts cocaine addiction in mice
- Where visual search happens in the brain
- Tool gives hi-def origin of Syrian artifacts
- Are Europe’s wild bees bouncing back?
New Books with a TP Call Number
In the Library of Congress Classification Outline TP is Chemical Engineering.
Chemistry & ChemEng Library (Swain) » Stacks » TP359 .H8 H67 2013
Ammonium nitrate explosives for civil applications [electronic resource] : slurries, emulsions and ammonium nitrate fuel oils
Selected Library of Congress Subject Headings are grouped into four broad categories below.
When you click on a link, a saved search is run in SearchWorks showing you items the library has acquired to date that was given that subject heading.
General Chemical Engineering
- Biochemical Engineering
- Industrial Microbiology
- Microbial Biotechnology
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Engineering Village, PubMed, and SciFinder are indepth subject databases for engineering, medicine, and chemistry.
- Scopus and the Web of Science are broad multidisciplinary databases.
- xSearch searches multiple resources at one time and includes full-text sources such as ebooks, ejournals, and reference titles, as well as databases.
- Derwent Innovations Index and Espacenet are international patent databases with links to full-text.
- Derwent Innovations Index and Espacenet are international in scope and include links to the full-text.
- Both databases are included as resources in the Science and Engineering section of xSearch (see Advanced Search page).
- Patents are also included in SciFinder and are searchable by structure or chemical reaction.
- Because companies want to own the intellectual property from their research results, they publish in patents rather than in journals.
- Prediction of normal melting point of pure substances by a reference series method
- Bis (2-mercapto-ethyl) amine modification of macroporous sulfonic resin catalyst in bisphenol-a synthesis
- Filtered two-fluid models of fluidized gas-particle flows: New constitutive relations
- Energy-water efficiency and U.S. industrial steam
- Purification of flue gas by ionic liquids: Carbon monoxide capture in [bmim][Tf2N]
- Nanocrystals for Electronics
- Atomically Dispersed Supported Metal Catalysts
- Complex Fluid-Fluid Interfaces: Rheology and Structure
- Single-Cell Analysis in Biotechnology, Systems Biology, and Biocatalysis
- Design of Nanomaterial Synthesis by Aerosol Processes
- Chemical Processing of Materials on Silicon: More Functionality, Smaller Features, and Larger Wafers
- A Conversation with Haldor Topsøe
- Electrochemistry of Mixed Oxygen Ion and Electron Conducting Electrodes in Solid Electrolyte Cells
- Nature Versus Nurture: Developing Enzymes That Function Under Extreme Conditions
- Density of States–Based Molecular Simulations
- Who Should Read This Series?
- Power for Development: A Review of Distributed Generation Projects in the Developing World
- Municipal Solid Waste and the Environment: A Global Perspective
- Payments for Environmental Services: Evolution Toward Efficient and Fair Incentives for Multifunctional Landscapes
- Disaster Governance: Social, Political, and Economic Dimensions
- The Energy Technology Innovation System
- Global Climate Forcing by Criteria Air Pollutants
- Multiactor Governance and the Environment
- Climate Change and Food Systems
- Profiling the effects of process changes on residual host cell proteins in biotherapeutics by mass spectrometry
- Very high density of Chinese hamster ovary cells in perfusion by alternating tangential flow or tangential flow filtration in WAVE bioreactor™—part II: Applications for antibody production and cryopreservation
- Very high density of CHO cells in perfusion by ATF or TFF in WAVE bioreactor™. Part I. Effect of the cell density on the process
- Acquisition of thermotolerant yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae by breeding via stepwise adaptation
- New lipid-producing, cold-tolerant yellow-green alga isolated from the Rocky Mountains of Colorado
- Microwaves Distinguish Mirror-Image Compounds
- Bandages Silence Genes
- Landmark Chemical Reform Bill Unveiled
- A Laser Blast Helps Cultural Heritage Researchers Study Insoluble Dyes On Artifacts
- Dow Unveils Lab Safety Website
- Silencing Bacterial Communications
- Safety Probe Of Academic Labs
- Earnings Fall In Japan
- Gorgeous, Intricate Microflowers From Mineral Chemistry In A Beaker
- Archaeology’s Hidden Secrets
- Characteristics of NO-reduction by tar-included syngas from an updraft gasifier
- Batch and dynamics modeling of the biosorption of Cr(VI) from aqueous solutions by solid biomass waste from the biodiesel production
- Effect of ozone and ozone/persulfate processes on biodegradable and soluble characteristics of semiaerobic stabilized leachate
- Technical and economic analysis of renewable energy powered stand-alone pole street lights for remote area
- Copper biosorption in the presence of lead onto olive stone and pine bark in batch and continuous systems
ACS Style Guide
Includes encyclopedias and major reference works.