Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated monthly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- Ground-State Proton Transfer Kinetics in Green Fluorescent Protein
- Nanostructuring Materials for Solar-to-Hydrogen Conversion
- Top-Down Patterning and Self-Assembly for Regular Arrays of Semiconducting Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes
- Electronic Readout Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay with Organic Field-Effect Transistors as a Preeclampsia Prognostic
- Immunoglobulin Gene Insertions and Deletions in the Affinity Maturation of HIV-1 Broadly Reactive Neutralizing Antibodies
- Tunable Flexible Pressure Sensors using Microstructured Elastomer Geometries for Intuitive Electronics
- Milk fat detector uses fluorescent dye
- Super high-res MRI detects single atom
- Diabetes may raise risk for heart valve disease
- Different squid evolved to glow in similar way
- Everybody gains when larvae ‘follow the leader’
- Therapy cures hearing loss from loud noises
- Weird interior of Saturn’s moon makes it wobble
- Tiniest particles melt and then turn into ‘Jell-O’
- Why some ‘green’ buildings have stinky water
- Aches after exercise might predict chronic pain
New Books with a TP Call Number
In the Library of Congress Classification Outline TP is Chemical Engineering.
Selected Library of Congress Subject Headings are grouped into four broad categories below.
When you click on a link, a saved search is run in SearchWorks showing you items the library has acquired to date that was given that subject heading.
General Chemical Engineering
- Biochemical Engineering
- Industrial Microbiology
- Microbial Biotechnology
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Engineering Village, PubMed, and SciFinder are indepth subject databases for engineering, medicine, and chemistry.
- Scopus and the Web of Science are broad multidisciplinary databases.
- xSearch searches multiple resources at one time and includes full-text sources such as ebooks, ejournals, and reference titles, as well as databases.
- Derwent Innovations Index and Espacenet are international patent databases with links to full-text.
- Derwent Innovations Index and Espacenet are international in scope and include links to the full-text.
- Both databases are included as resources in the Science and Engineering section of xSearch (see Advanced Search page).
- Patents are also included in SciFinder and are searchable by structure or chemical reaction.
- Because companies want to own the intellectual property from their research results, they publish in patents rather than in journals.
- APOD-based control of linear distributed parameter systems under sensor/controller communication bandwidth limitations
- Investigation on liquid flow characteristics in microtubes
- A study on the modelling of static pressure distribution of wet gas in Venturi
- Enantioseparation of chiral aromatic acids in process intensified liquid-liquid extraction columns
- Parallel models for arborescent polyisobutylene synthesized in batch reactor
- Modeling of continuous self-classifying spiral jet mills part 2: Powder-dependent parameters from characterization experiments
- Air-promoted adsorptive desulfurization of diesel fuel over Ti-Ce mixed metal oxides
- Hydrodynamics, mass transfer, and photocatalytic phenol selective oxidation reaction kinetics in a fixed TiO2 microreactor
- A new drag correlation from fully resolved simulations of flow past monodisperse static arrays of spheres
- A multiple radioactive particle tracking technique to investigate particulate flows
- Toward the Directed Self-Assembly of Engineered Tissues
- Perspectives on Sustainable Waste Management
- From Stealthy Polymersomes and Filomicelles to “Self” Peptide-Nanoparticles for Cancer Therapy
- Manipulating Crystallization with Molecular Additives
- Carbon Capture Simulation Initiative: A Case Study in Multiscale Modeling and New Challenges
- Experimental and Theoretical Methods in Kinetic Studies of Heterogeneously Catalyzed Reactions
- Plans and Detours
- Dynamics of Colloidal Glasses and Gels
- Factors Affecting the Rheology and Processability of Highly Filled Suspensions
- Who Should Read This Journal?
- Networks and the Challenge of Sustainable Development
- Implications of Arctic Sea Ice Decline for the Earth System
- Tropical Forests in the Anthropocene
- The Environmental Costs and Benefits of Fracking
- Dynamics and Resilience of Rangelands and Pastoral Peoples Around the Globe
- Energy for Transport
- Consumer End-Use Energy Efficiency and Rebound Effects
- The Psychology of Environmental Decisions
- Simple micropatterning method for enhancing fusion efficiency and responsiveness to electrical stimulation of C2C12 myotubes
- Strain engineering to prevent norleucine incorporation during recombinant protein production in Escherichia coli
- Toward improving selectivity in affinity chromatography with PEGylated affinity ligands: The performance of PEGylated protein A
- Bacterial community structure of a lab-scale anammox membrane bioreactor
- An effective chemical pretreatment method for lignocellulosic biomass with substituted imidazoles
- Reductive Dehalogenase Structures Solved
- Charged Polymers Package Proteins
- Ethylene Planned For North Dakota
- Department Of Defense Plans For Adaptation In Light Of Climate Change
- Natural Gas Not Climate Savior
- Soybeans Treated With Neonicotinoid Pesticides Offer Few Benefits, EPA Says
- Microbes Enrich Biogas And Synthesize Valuable Chemical
- Preparedness For Ebola Questioned
- Nanovessel Host Leads To Retention Of Configuration In SN2 Reaction
- Naked Aryl Anion Made In Solution
- Catalytic thionine photodecolorization kinetics in the presence of nanostructure zinc oxide at buffer and non-buffer solutions
- Purification and characterization of acidic cellulase from Bacillus amyloliquefaciens SS35 for hydrolyzing Parthenium hysterophorus biomass
- Renewable energy choice: Cost and energy analysis of grid connected photovoltaic system in Malaysia
- Cogasification of typical plastics and rice straw with carbon dioxide
- Pelletizing of spinach and honewort plant parts, and analysis of their pellet inorganic components and combustion ash
Includes encyclopedias and major reference works.
Site-licensed by Swain Library
Swain Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
Some software licensed by Swain Library is also accessible using a web browser and Citrix plugin via CDSERVER. For more information, please see instructions for off-campus access to resources.