Table of Contents
Cheltenham, UK ; Northhampton, MA : Edward Elgar, c2003.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LC65 .E28 2003 V.1
Presents "a selection of the most important articles" on the economics of education.
Education at a glance : OECD indicators / Centre for Educational Research and Innovation = Regards sur l'éducation : les indicateurs de l'OCDE / Centre pour la recherche et l'innovation dans l'enseignement.
Paris : Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, 1992-
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » LB2846 .E247 2011
"These indicators enable governments to see their education systems in the light of other countries' performances and, together with OECD's country policy reviews, are designed to support and review the efforts that governments are making towards policy reform. (p. 3)"
International encyclopedia of the social & behavioral sciences / editors-in-chief Neil J. Smelser, Paul B. Baltes.
1st ed. Amsterdam ; New York : Elsevier, 2001.
Green Library » Social Sciences Resource Center (non-circulating) » H41 .I58 2001 V.1
Cheltenham, UK ; Northampton, MA : Edward Elgar, c2004.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Reference (non-circulating) » LC65 .I59 2004
"comprises original contributions on an exceptional range of topics from a review of human capital, signalling and screening models, to consideration of issues such as educational externalities and economic growth, funding models, determinants of education success, the educational production function, education standards and efficiency measurements. Labour market issues such as the market for teachers and the transition of students from school to work are explored."
2nd ed. Abingdon [U.K.] ; New York : Routledge, 2007.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LB2826.6 .D44 J66 2007
- Why public higher education should be free : how to decrease costs and increase quality at American universities
- International aid and private schools for the poor : smiles, miracles and markets
- Innovation in business education in emerging markets
- The politics of financing education in China
- Student financing of higher education : a comparative perspective
- Dangerous counterstories in the corporate academy : narrating for understanding, solidarity, resistance, and community in the age of neoliberalism
- Globalisation, employment and education in Sri Lanka : opportunity and division
- Low-fee private schooling : aggravating equity or mitigating disadvantage?
- Global education policy and international development : new agendas, issues and policies
- The great American education-industrial complex : ideology, technology, and profit
- Education, science and knowledge capitalism : creativity and the promise of openness
- Universities, cities and regions : loci for knowledge and innovation creation
- External influences and the educational landscape : analysis of political, economic, geographic, health and demographic factors in Ghana
- Rethinking education for social cohesion : international case studies
- Follow the money : how foundation dollars change public school politics
- Radical voices for democratic schooling : exposing neoliberal inequalities
- Universities and colleges as economic drivers : measuring higher education's role in economic development
- Education, aid and aid agencies : education as a humanitarian response
- Education and economics : disciplinary evolution and policy discourse
- Financing schools and educational programs : policy, politics and practice
[Washington, DC : National Library of Education?, 199?-
Bibliographic database of educational resources including articles, reports, and curriculum.
[Bronx, N.Y.] : H.W. Wilson Co.
Indexes and abstracts articles of English-language periodicals and books on education from 1983 on. Abstracting coverage begins with January 1994. Full-text coverage begins in January 1996 and is available for over half the 600 journals indexed.
Bethesda, MD : Editorial Projects in Education, Inc.
Birmingham, AL : Teachers College Record
"Teachers College Record Book Reviews provides comprehensive reviews of the leading books in education and educational research by major scholars in these fields. "
Global ed. [Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI]
Index to business and management literature with much full text, including the Wall Street Journal for 1984+.
Ipswich, Mass. : EBSCO Pub., c2005-
Provides full text for over 10,000 scholarly business journals and other sources, including full text for more than 1,150 peer-reviewed business publications.
[Ipswich, Mass. : EBSCO Publishing]
Indexes, with some abstracts, the world's economic literature--over 300 major economic journals and collective volumes.
New York, N.Y. : Public Affairs Information Service, Inc., 1991-
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » Z7163 .P3 V.21 2012
Indexes selected books, government documents, and periodical articles on contemporary public issues and the making of public policy.
Norwood, MA : SilverPlatter Information,
Contains bibliographic information from an international selection of publications (including over 2600 journals and books, book reviews, and book chapters) in the fields of economics, political science, sociology, and anthropology.