Table of Contents
Encyclopedia of education and human development / Stephen J. Farenga and Daniel Ness, editors ; foreword by James H. Borland.
Armonk, N.Y. : M.E. Sharpe, c2005.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Reference (non-circulating) » LB15 .E473 2005 V.1
Handbook of education policy research / edited by Gary Sykes, Barbara Schneider, David N. Plank ; with Timothy G. Ford.
New York : Routledge, 2009.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Reference (non-circulating) » LC71 .H363 2009
"a wealth of information including statistics, analyses, and studies that highlight the role that research can play in helping school administrators, government leaders, higher-education policy makers, and others to better understand the nature of the problems they are confronting and make informed thoughtful decisions as they seek to address them."
Handbook of education politics and policy / edited by Bruce S. Cooper, James G. Cibulka, Lance D. Fusarelli.
New York : Routledge, 2008.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LC89 .H24 2008
Mahwah, N.J.: National Art Education Association : Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, 2004.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Reference (non-circulating) » N103 .H36 2004
"Sponsored by the National Art Education and assembled by an internationally known group of art educators, this thirty-six chapter handbook provides an overview of the remarkable progress that has characterized this field in recent decades. Organized into six sections, it profiles and integrates the following elements of this relatively new and loosely coupled field: history, policy, learning, curriculum and instruction, assessment, and competing perspectives."
Handbook of research on school choice / editors, Mark Berends ... [et al.] ; Ann Primus, Vanderbilt managing editor.
New York : Routledge, 2009.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LB1027.9 .H344 2009
International handbook on globalisation, education and policy research : global pedagogies and policies / edited by Joseph Zajda.
Dordrecht, The Netherlands : Springer, c2005.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Reference (non-circulating) » LC191 .I58 2005
"By examining some of the major education policy issues, particularly in the light of recent shifts in education and policy research, the editors aim to provide a comprehensive picture of the intersecting and diverse discourses of globalisation, education and policy-driven reforms. (p. xi)"
Los Angeles : Sage, c2009.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Reference (non-circulating) » LC2717 .S34 2009
"comprehensive collection of theoretical and empirical scholarship in six important areas: historical perspectives, teaching and learning, PK-12 school leadership, higher education, current issues, and education policy."
- Education under siege : why there is a better alternative
- Education and schooling : myth, heresy and misconception
- Reign of error : the hoax of the privatization movement and the danger to America's public schools
- Education and federalism in India
- Consensus : education reform is possible
- Politics of interculturality
- Survival schools : the American Indian Movement and community education in the Twin Cities
- L'orientation des jeunes en Afrique
- The end of exceptionalism in American education : the changing politics of school reform
- Education reform : confronting the secular ideal
- Assessing the educational data movement
- Dystopia and education : insights into theory, praxis, and policy in an age of utopia-gone-wrong
- History of schooling : politics and local practice
- The politics of financing education in China
- Ciudadanía y políticas educativas en Bolivia, durante el siglo XIX : historia de la educación boliviana, entre 1825 y 1900
- Freiheit im Denken und Handeln : eine pädagogisch-ethische und sozialethische Grundlegung des Rechts auf Bildung
- Charting reform, achieving equity in a diverse nation
- Cultural competence in America's schools : leadership, engagement and understanding
- The changing politics of education : privatization and the dispossessed lives left behind
- New labour and secondary education, 1994-2010
- Contemporary uses of technology in K-12 physical education : policy, practice, and advocacy
- A critical inquiry framework for K-12 teachers : lessons and resources from the U.N. Rights of the Child
- Walking the equity talk : a guide for culturally courageous leadership in school communities
- Off the clock : moving education from time to competency
Beverly Hills, Sage Publications.
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » 370.5 .E105 V.40 NO.1 2007
Washington, DC : Brookings Institution Press, c1998-2007.
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » LC89 .B754 1998
Tempe, Ariz. : College of Education, Arizona State University, 1993-
[Washington, American Educational Research Association]
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » LB2823 .E49 V.30:NO.2 2008
Alexandria, Va. : Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development, the Faculty of Education at Simon Fraser University, and the College of Education and Human Development at George Mason University
[Washington, DC : National Library of Education?, 199?-
Bibliographic database of educational resources including articles, reports, and curriculum.
[Bronx, N.Y.] : H.W. Wilson Co.
Indexes and abstracts articles of English-language periodicals and books on education from 1983 on. Abstracting coverage begins with January 1994. Full-text coverage begins in January 1996 and is available for over half the 600 journals indexed.
Bethesda, MD : Editorial Projects in Education, Inc.
Birmingham, AL : Teachers College Record
"Teachers College Record Book Reviews provides comprehensive reviews of the leading books in education and educational research by major scholars in these fields. "
New York, N.Y. : Public Affairs Information Service, Inc., 1991-
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » Z7163 .P3 V.21 2012
Indexes selected books, government documents, and periodical articles on contemporary public issues and the making of public policy.
Alexandria, VA : Chadwyck-Healey, [199-]-
Provides online access to abstracts and full-text articles on public policy research and analysis from think tanks, university research programs, research organizations and publishers
[Bethesda, Md.] : Cambridge Scientific Abstracts, 2001-
Provides citations, abstracts, and indexing of the international serials literature in political science and its complementary fields, including international relations, law, and public administration/policy