Information and research sources in support of the Department of Electrical Engineering (EE) and affiliated labs and groups. The courses and research activities of the EE department cover integrated electronics systems technologies, photonics, radio and optical fiber communications, hardware and software systems, information systems, imaging technologies for bioscience and sustainable energy generation.
Table of Contents
IEEE Spectrum New Articles
- Enabling Faster, More Capable Robots With Real-Time Motion Planning
- VW Solves Quantum Chemistry Problems on a D-Wave Machine
- Here Are the Odds That One of SpaceX’s Internet Satellites Will Hit Someone
- China and Japan Push for a Global Charging Standard for EVs
- "What Would Doug Engelbart Do?" Ask Organizers of a Silicon Valley Event
Handbooks and Encyclopedias
The library collection includes thousands of titles for reference and research. To find print books in the library, search our library catalog, SearchWorks. You can also find many e-books in the catalog or you may want to browse our collection of E-Book Resources.
KNOVEL Handbooks Subject Area - Electrical & Power Engineering (317 tiles)
KNOVEL Handbooks Subject Area - Electronics & Semiconductors (486 titles)
SCI-TECHnetBASE Subject Area - Engineering-Electrical