Information and research sources in support of the Department of Electrical Engineering (EE) and affiliated labs and groups. The courses and research activities of the EE department cover integrated electronics systems technologies, photonics, radio and optical fiber communications, hardware and software systems, information systems, imaging technologies for bioscience and sustainable energy generation.
Table of Contents
IEEE Spectrum New Articles
- How Paper Batteries Charged by Bacteria Could Power Internet of Things
- DNA Nanostructures Strenghtened to Survive Harsh Environments
- “Unorthodox” AI Helps Identify Best Cancer Treatments
- Lawsuits Show It Takes Two Parties to Spark IT Project Dumpster Fire
- Video Friday: Teaching a Robot to Pick Up a Knife, and More
Handbooks and Encyclopedias
The library collection includes thousands of titles for reference and research. To find print books in the library, search our library catalog, SearchWorks. You can also find many e-books in the catalog or you may want to browse our collection of E-Book Resources.
KNOVEL Handbooks Subject Area - Electrical & Power Engineering (317 tiles)
KNOVEL Handbooks Subject Area - Electronics & Semiconductors (486 titles)
SCI-TECHnetBASE Subject Area - Engineering-Electrical