Information and research sources in support of the Department of Electrical Engineering (EE) and affiliated labs and groups. The courses and research activities of the EE department cover integrated electronics systems technologies, photonics, radio and optical fiber communications, hardware and software systems, information systems, imaging technologies for bioscience and sustainable energy generation.
Table of Contents
IEEE Spectrum New Articles
- Temperature Sensors — Now You See Them, Now You Don't
- Experiment Shows How to Eavesdrop on Terahertz Frequencies
- Apple Cofounder Steve Wozniak on Smart Watches, Motivating Engineers, Siri, and More
- Hospitals Roll Out AI Systems to Keep Patients From Dying of Sepsis
- Arm Moving the Needle in Automotive
Handbooks and Encyclopedias
The library collection includes thousands of titles for reference and research. To find print books in the library, search our library catalog, SearchWorks. You can also find many e-books in the catalog or you may want to browse our collection of E-Book Resources.
KNOVEL Handbooks Subject Area - Electrical & Power Engineering (317 tiles)
KNOVEL Handbooks Subject Area - Electronics & Semiconductors (486 titles)
SCI-TECHnetBASE Subject Area - Engineering-Electrical