Table of Contents
IEEE Spectrum New Articles
- Nanoscale Structures Enable Magnetic Mirrors Without Metals
- <div>Norway Wants to Be Europe’s Battery</div>
- XPrize Announces Finalists Building Next-Gen Medical Sensors
- Start-up Profile: SolveBio Wants to Bridge Genomic Research and Applications
- How to Make a Steerable Robot With Just One Single Motor
Follow the My Standards link Full-text access to the 12,000+ ASTM standards collection
Full text access to IEEE and IEE standards covering electrical and computer engineering, electronics, computer science and physics. Also includes access to IEEE draft standards.
Handbooks and Encyclopedias
The library collection includes thousands of titles for reference and research. To find print books in the library, search our library catalog, SearchWorks. You can also find many e-books in the catalog or you may want to browse our collection of E-Book Resources.
SCI-TECHnetBASE Subject Area - Engineering-Electrical