Electrical engineering (EE)
Information and research sources in support of the Department of Electrical Engineering (EE) and affiliated labs and groups. The courses and research activities of the EE department cover integrated electronics systems technologies, photonics, radio and optical fiber communications, hardware and software systems, information systems, imaging technologies for bioscience and sustainable energy generation.
Table of Contents
IEEE Spectrum New Articles
- Video Friday: Giant Robotic Chair, Underwater AI, and Robot Holiday Mischief
- How Long Before Sodium Batteries Are Worth Their Salt?
- Sexism’s National Reckoning and the Tech Women Who Blazed the Trail
- New Technique Could Put Millions of Qubits on a Chip
- The Challenges in High Volume Manufacturing of Photonic Devices for Data Center Applications
Handbooks and Encyclopedias
The library collection includes thousands of titles for reference and research. To find print books in the library, search our library catalog, SearchWorks. You can also find many e-books in the catalog or you may want to browse our collection of E-Book Resources.
KNOVEL Handbooks Subject Area - Electrical & Power Engineering (317 tiles)
KNOVEL Handbooks Subject Area - Electronics & Semiconductors (486 titles)
SCI-TECHnetBASE Subject Area - Engineering-Electrical