Table of Contents
2nd ed. Mahwah, N.J. : Lawrence Erlbaum, 2006.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Reference (non-circulating) » LB1051 .H2354 2006
Sections include: "Foundations of the Discipline," "Development and Individual Differences," "Cognition and Cognitive Process," "Motivation," "Educational Content," "Society and Cultural Perspectives," "The Educational Context," and "Assessment of Learning, Development, and Teaching."
New York : Routledge, 2010.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LB3430 .H37 2010
Westport, Conn. : Praeger, 2006.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Reference (non-circulating) » LB1060 .P683 2006 V.1
"Classroom teachers will find this book helpful because it not only validates much of their teaching through research-based instructional strategies, but also adds to their stockpile of strategies. (p.xx)"
The Routledge international companion to emotional and behavioural difficulties / edited by Ted Cole, Harry Daniels and John Visser.
Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxon ; New York : Routledge, 2013.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LC4801 .R68 2013
- Advisory in urban high schools : a study of expanded teacher roles
- Wake up, counselors! : restoring counseling services for troubled teens
- The school social work toolkit : hands-on counseling activities and workshops
- Connecting the dots between education, interests, and careers, grades 7-10 : a guide for school practitioners
- Teaching transition skills in inclusive schools
- School social work services in federally funded programs : an African American perspective
- Meeting the psychoeducational needs of minority students : evidence-based guidelines for school psychologists and other school personnel
- Identity around the world
- Angel teachers : educators who care about troubled teens
- The school services sourcebook
- Assessment for intervention : a problem-solving approach
- Supporting and educating traumatized students : a guide for school-based professionals
- Ready, willing, and able : a developmental approach to college access and success
- Issues and ethics in the helping professions
- Stepping up to stepping out : helping students prepare for life after college
- Family conflict among Chinese- and Mexican-origin adolescents and their parents in the U.S.
- Child and adolescent suicidal behavior : school-based prevention, assessment, and intervention
- Counselling youths in contemporary Nigeria
- Cognitive therapy for adolescents in school settings
- Culturally considerate school counseling : helping without bias
[St. Louis] Division of Counseling Psychology, American Psychological Association.
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » 370.5 .C84 V.35:NO.6 2007
Washington, Association for Counselor Education and Supervision.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » 370.5 .C85 V.50 2010/2011
Odessa, Fla. : Psychological Assessment Resources, Inc., c1993-
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » HF5381 .A1 J66 V.15 2007
Alexandria, Va. : American Association for Counseling and Development, 1984-
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » 370.5 .O15 V.89 2011
Alexandria, Va. : American Mental Health Counselors Association, c1987-
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » BF637 .C6 J6 V.30 2008
Alexandria, Va. : Association for Multicultural Counseling and Development, [c1985-
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » LC3701 .J6 V.38-39 2010-2011
Alexandria, VA : Association for Measurement and Evaluation in Counseling and Development, c1984-
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » 370.5 .M484 V.41 2008/2009
Alexandria, VA : American School Counselor Association, c1997-
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » LB1027.5 .P76 V.14 2010/2011
[Washington, DC : National Library of Education?, 199?-
Bibliographic database of educational resources including articles, reports, and curriculum.
[Bronx, N.Y.] : H.W. Wilson Co.
Indexes and abstracts articles of English-language periodicals and books on education from 1983 on. Abstracting coverage begins with January 1994. Full-text coverage begins in January 1996 and is available for over half the 600 journals indexed.
Bethesda, MD : Editorial Projects in Education, Inc.
Birmingham, AL : Teachers College Record
"Teachers College Record Book Reviews provides comprehensive reviews of the leading books in education and educational research by major scholars in these fields. "
[Bethesda, Md.] : Cambridge Scientific Abstracts
Contains citations and summaries of journal articles, book chapters, books, and technical reports in the field of psychology and psychological aspects of related disciplines.
Washington, D.C. : American Psychological Association,
Provides full text access to articles from journals published by APA and allied organizations since 1988. Covers general psychology and specialized basic, applied, clinical, and theoretical research in psychology.