Table of Contents
Thousand Oaks, California : SAGE Publications, Inc., 2012.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Reference (non-circulating) » LC1099 .E38 2012 V.1
"The major aim of this encyclopedia is to describe the most important concepts, theories, research, policies, case studies, and programs at the pre-school through the postsecondary levels and their implications for educational reform. Diversity is defined broadly in this encyclopedia and includes race, ethnicity, social class, gender, sexual orientation (LGBT), religion, language, and exceptionality, which encompasses giftedness and disability." p. xlviii
Santa Barbara : ABC-CLIO, c2001.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LC5151 .G68 2001
New York : Routledge, 2009.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LC1099 .R685 2009
- Refugees, immigrants, and education in the global south : lives in motion
- Geschlecht, Migrationshintergrund und Bildungserfolg
- Regarding educación : Mexican-American schooling, immigration, and bi-national improvement
- Coming of political age : American schools and the civic development of immigrant youth
- Transnational student-migrants and the state : the education-migration nexus
- Education and immigration
- Global education policy and international development : new agendas, issues and policies
- Youth held at the border : immigration, education, and the politics of inclusion
- Immigrant students and higher education
- Higher education and the state : changing relationships in Europe and East Asia
- Care and advocacy narratives from a school for adolescent immigrants
- Education and Internally Displaced Persons : Education as Humanitarian Response
- Untapped skills : realising the potential of immigrant students
- U.S. immigration and education : cultural and policy issues across the lifespan
- Independent child migration : insights into agency, vulnerability, and structure
- Refugee and immigrant students : achieving equity in education
- Struggles over immigrants' language : literacy tests in the United States, 1917-1966
- Courageous voices of immigrants and transnationals of color : counter narratives against discrimination in schools and beyond
- Ethnicity, race and education : an introduction
- Innovative voices in education : engaging diverse communities
Washington, D.C. : National Association for Bilingual Education, 1992-
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » LC3731 .N3 V.33 2010
Mahwah, N.J. : L. Erlbaum Associates, c2002-
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » P35 .J657 V.11 2012
Alexandria, Va. : Association for Multicultural Counseling and Development, [c1985-
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » LC3701 .J6 V.38-39 2010-2011
Dublin, Ireland : Linguistics Institute of Ireland; Clevedon, Avon : Multilingual Matters, c1988-
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » P53.45 .L34 V.25 2012
[Washington, DC : National Library of Education?, 199?-
Bibliographic database of educational resources including articles, reports, and curriculum.
[Bronx, N.Y.] : H.W. Wilson Co.
Indexes and abstracts articles of English-language periodicals and books on education from 1983 on. Abstracting coverage begins with January 1994. Full-text coverage begins in January 1996 and is available for over half the 600 journals indexed.
Bethesda, MD : Editorial Projects in Education, Inc.
Birmingham, AL : Teachers College Record
"Teachers College Record Book Reviews provides comprehensive reviews of the leading books in education and educational research by major scholars in these fields. "
Berkeley, Calif. : Chicano Studies Library Publications, University of California, c1990-
Green Library » InfoCenter (non-circulating) » E184 .M5 C43
Indexes literature on the Mexican American experience, but also includes the broad Latino experience of Puerto Rican Cuban and Central American immigrants.
[Ann Arbor, MI] : ProQuest Information and Learning
Full text articles from newspapers and periodicals published by the ethnic, minority and native press in the U.S. Coverage is from 1960 to date.
Los Angeles, UCLA Latin American Center Publications, University of California.
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » AI17 .H5 2006
Over 265,000 journal article citations about Central America, South America, the Caribbean, Mexico, Brazil, and Hispanics/Latinos in the United States.
Norwood, MA : SilverPlatter Information,
Contains bibliographic information from an international selection of publications (including over 2600 journals and books, book reviews, and book chapters) in the fields of economics, political science, sociology, and anthropology.