Table of Contents
New Delhi, India : Rajat Publications, 2010.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LB14.7 .L38 2010 V.1
Detroit : Charles Scribner's Sons : Thomson Gale, 2005.
Green Library » InfoCenter (non-circulating) » DS405 .E556 2005 V.1
New York : Routledge, 2009.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LC1099 .R685 2009
London ; New York : Routledge, 2009.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LC5225 .L42 R68 2009
World education encyclopedia [electronic resource] : a survey of educational systems worldwide / Rebecca Marlow-Ferguson, editor and project coordinator ; Chris Lopez, associate editor.
2nd ed. Farmington Hills, MI : Gale Group, 2002-
- Education and federalism in India
- Implementing national qualifications frameworks across five continents
- International aid and private schools for the poor : smiles, miracles and markets
- Sociology of education in India : changing contours and emerging concerns
- Segregation hurts : voices of youth with disabilities and their families in India
- Higher education in India : in search of equality, quality and quantity
- Reflections in education
- Way beyond the three Rs : India's education challenge in the 21st century
- Public report on basic education in India
- Tribal education : issues and approaches
- School education under local self-governance : policies and practices in the global era
- Right to Education Act 2009, its implementation as to social development in India
- Education, training, and skill development in India : first five year plan (1951-56) to eleventh five year plan (2007-12)
- Trade in higher education : the role of the General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS)
- Education and social justice in the era of globalisation : perspectives from India and the UK
- Inside a Madrasa : knowledge, power and Islamic identity in India
- Equalizing access : affirmative action in higher education in India, United States, and South Africa
- Who goes to school? : exploring exclusion in Indian education
- Education and inequality in india : a classroom view
- "Neoliberalization" as betrayal : state, feminism, and a women's education program in India
v. : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LC5148 .I4 A562 2011
[Oxford, Eng., etc.] Carfax Publishing Co. [etc.]
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » LA132 .C6 V.42:NO.4-6 2012
Knoxville, College of Education, University of Tennessee.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » 370.5 .I63 V.38 2008/2009
[Washington, DC : National Library of Education?, 199?-
Bibliographic database of educational resources including articles, reports, and curriculum.
[Bronx, N.Y.] : H.W. Wilson Co.
Indexes and abstracts articles of English-language periodicals and books on education from 1983 on. Abstracting coverage begins with January 1994. Full-text coverage begins in January 1996 and is available for over half the 600 journals indexed.
Bethesda, MD : Editorial Projects in Education, Inc.
Birmingham, AL : Teachers College Record
"Teachers College Record Book Reviews provides comprehensive reviews of the leading books in education and educational research by major scholars in these fields. "
[Stanford, Calif.] : [Stanford University Library and Information Services, Jonsson Library of Government Documents]
This is a search engine for those doing research into topics of interest to Intergovernmental Organizations (IGOs). The IGO Search searches across hundreds of IGO websites, enabling users to research topics such as human rights, development, environment, education, HIV/AIDS and health from IGOs like the United Nations, World Bank, UN Development Program (UNDP), Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), European Union, Organization of American States, the Asian Development Bank and many others.