Table of Contents
Thousand Oaks, California : SAGE Publications, Inc., 2012.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Reference (non-circulating) » LC1099 .E38 2012 V.1
"The major aim of this encyclopedia is to describe the most important concepts, theories, research, policies, case studies, and programs at the pre-school through the postsecondary levels and their implications for educational reform. Diversity is defined broadly in this encyclopedia and includes race, ethnicity, social class, gender, sexual orientation (LGBT), religion, language, and exceptionality, which encompasses giftedness and disability." p. xlviii
- Beyond the asterisk : understanding Native students in higher education
- Survival schools : the American Indian Movement and community education in the Twin Cities
- Indigenous peoples
- Education, dominance and identity
- Teaching truly : a curriculum to indigenize mainstream education
- Standing together : American Indian education as culturally responsive pedagogy
- The seeds we planted : portraits of a native Hawaiian charter school
- American Indian educators in reservation schools
- Indigenous education : a learning journey for teachers, schools and communities
- Reform and resistance in aboriginal education
- Ein Staat, eine Sprache? : deutsche Bildungspolitik und autochthone Minderheiten im 20. Jahrhundert : die Sorben im Vergleich mit Polen, Dänen und Nordfriesen
- Warrior women : remaking postsecondary places through narrative inquiry
- Education, indigenous knowledges, and development in the global south : contesting knowledges for a sustainable future
- Youth culture, language endangerment and linguistic survivance
- Talk, text and technology : literacy and social practice in a remote indigenous community
- Negros, indígenas e educação superior
- Postsecondary education for American Indian and Alaska Natives : higher education for nation building and self-determination
- What's Māori about Māori education? : the struggle for a meaningful context
- Lessons from an Indian day school : negotiating colonization in northern New Mexico, 1902-1907
- Strong and smart : towards a pedagogy for emancipation : education for first peoples
[Washington, DC : National Library of Education?, 199?-
Bibliographic database of educational resources including articles, reports, and curriculum.
[Bronx, N.Y.] : H.W. Wilson Co.
Indexes and abstracts articles of English-language periodicals and books on education from 1983 on. Abstracting coverage begins with January 1994. Full-text coverage begins in January 1996 and is available for over half the 600 journals indexed.
Bethesda, MD : Editorial Projects in Education, Inc.
Birmingham, AL : Teachers College Record
"Teachers College Record Book Reviews provides comprehensive reviews of the leading books in education and educational research by major scholars in these fields. "
Hawthorn [etc.], Australian Council for Educational Research.
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » Z5813 .A85 V.43:PT.2 2000
"The Australian Education Index is a comprehensive collection of educational research documents relating to educational trends, policy, and practices. The database is produced by the Cunningham Library at the Australian Council for Educational Research and is Australia's largest source of education information. Coverage includes trends and practices in teaching, learning and educational management. Coverage: 1977 - current "
[Norwood, Mass.] : SilverPlatter Information,
Indexes works from the sixteenth century to the present, including monographs, essays, journal articles, dissertations and U.S. and Canadian government publications. Areas covered include native American topics and issues, including education, anthropology, psychology, political science, sociology, and legal and medical research.
- The lesser blessed
- Knots on a counting rope
- The absolutely true diary of a part-time Indian
- Many nations : an alphabet of Native America
- Code talker : a novel about the Navajo Marines of World War Two
- Touching Spirit Bear
- The game of silence
- Sweetgrass basket
- Counting coup : becoming a Crow chief on the Reservation and beyond
- Remember Little Bighorn : Indians, Soldiers, and Scouts Tell Their Stories
- The porcupine year