Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
Stanford University. Department of Chemistry. Theses.
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Are older adults more prone to chronic pain?
- Diabetes drug trials could admit more women
- Watch this 2-legged robot conquer an obstacle course
- Nearby wealth may spur women to swap their heels
- Medical errors cause 250,000 U.S. deaths a year
- Can a drug offset high fructose in pregnancy?
- This black hole is 660 million times as massive as the sun
- ‘Kidney on a chip’ could lead to precision drug dosing
- ‘2 more minutes’ makes ending screen time worse
- Heartburn pills like Nexium may damage kidneys
This page contains information to help you stay up-to-date. It includes alerting services that will notify you when newly added items in a database match your search criteria, current awareness publications that you can browse or search, and calendars to meetings and events.
As part of the process, determine where you want to store citations of interest. For example, consider saving citations in a bibliography management tool. Do you want to have alerts sent to you by email? Or, do you want to use an RSS news feed aggregator like Feedly to provide access to new items.