Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
Stanford University. Department of Chemistry. Theses.
- 3.67 million-year-old ‘Little Foot’ is Lucy ancestor
- Tons of data turn into neuron ‘Wikipedia’
- Quick warm-up dooms seafloor to long recovery
- MRI predicts if whiplash will evolve into chronic pain
- Abused women pick ‘secret’ birth control
- New tool gauges depth of old magma
- Mice croon louder for mystery females
- Fewer fatal car crashes when alcohol taxes go up
- How ‘average’ selfies improve smartphone security
- Why even online shopping can get embarrassing
This page contains information to help you stay up-to-date. It includes alerting services that will notify you when newly added items in a database match your search criteria, current awareness publications that you can browse or search, and calendars to meetings and events.
As part of the process, determine where you want to store citations of interest. For example, consider saving citations in a bibliography management tool. Do you want to have alerts sent to you by email? Or, do you want to use an RSS news feed aggregator like Feedly to provide access to new items.