Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
Stanford University. Department of Chemistry. Theses.
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- ‘Butterbutt’ warbler might really be 3 species
- Baggage fees help airplanes leave on time
- Is melatonin the link between sleep and breast cancer?
- This is how norovirus invades cells to make us sick
- Can fast radio bursts root out dark matter?
- Experts predict the next US states for Zika infections
- Calculus shows just how fast Usain Bolt runs
- Better navigation may be bad for male turtles
- Blocking key cells could protect organ transplants
- Speech recognition software outperforms pro texters
This page contains information to help you stay up-to-date. It includes alerting services that will notify you when newly added items in a database match your search criteria, current awareness publications that you can browse or search, and calendars to meetings and events.
As part of the process, determine where you want to store citations of interest. For example, consider saving citations in a bibliography management tool. Do you want to have alerts sent to you by email? Or, do you want to use an RSS news feed aggregator like Feedly to provide access to new items.
Current awareness publications
New Inorganic Chemistry Books in SearchWorks
2015 Progress Report/July 2016 [electronic resource] : Iron Oxide Redox Transformation Pathways The Bulk Electrical Conduction Mechanism
Acid Number Determination of Pyrolysis Bio-oils using Potentiometric Titration [electronic resource] : Laboratory Analytical Procedure (LAP)
Acid-functionalized polyolefin materials and their use in acid-promoted chemical reactions [electronic resource]