Table of Contents
International education : an encyclopedia of contemporary issues and systems / edited by Daniel Ness and Chia-ling Lin.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Reference (non-circulating) » LB15 .I565 2013 V.1
"Part I provides a set of entries on major topics in education that are particularly salient in an international context....Part II includes entries for the nations of the world, organized by major regions."
Dordrecht : Springer, 2006.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Reference (non-circulating) » LB2322.2 .I57 2006 PT.1
"provides an in-depth analysis of the scope of postsecondary education worldwide, combining a series of overarching comparative essays with analytic chapters focusing on key countries and regions."
Dordrecht, Netherlands : Springer, c2007.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Reference (non-circulating) » LC5115 .I57 2007 PT.1
New York : Routledge, 2009.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LC1099 .R685 2009
- Improving education in Mexico : a state-level perspective from Puebla
- Seeds of freedom : liberating education in Guatemala
- México 1968, otra historia?! : un ensayo politológico e histórico sobre el movimiento estudiantil de México
- Primeira infância, afrodescendência e educação no Arraial do Retiro
- Educación comparada : enfoques y métodos
- Rebel Mexico : student unrest and authoritarian political culture during the long sixties
- Anay's will to learn : a woman's education in the shadow of the Maquiladoras
- La noche de Tlatelolco : testimonios de historia oral
- Obra dispersa : La Universidad de México
- Ciudadanía y políticas educativas en Bolivia, durante el siglo XIX : historia de la educación boliviana, entre 1825 y 1900
- La educación intercultural : características, fundamentos y componentes
- Cambiar, interrumpir o abandonar : la construcción de experiencias de los estudiantes en su tránsito por una institución de educación superior tecnológica
- Quality assurance in higher education in Chile 2013
- Hechos y quimeras : educación superior, ciencia y tecnología. Libro I, Educación superior, democracia y partidos políticos
- Reviews of national policies for education : tertiary education in Colombia 2012
- Education for critical consciousness
- How the dreamers are born : struggles for social justice and the identity construction of activist educators in Brazil
- OECD reviews of evaluation and assessment in education : Mexico 2012
- Mentoring faculty of color : essays on professional development and advancement in colleges and universities
- La educación en México : historia mínima ilustrada
[Washington, DC : National Library of Education?, 199?-
Bibliographic database of educational resources including articles, reports, and curriculum.
[Bronx, N.Y.] : H.W. Wilson Co.
Indexes and abstracts articles of English-language periodicals and books on education from 1983 on. Abstracting coverage begins with January 1994. Full-text coverage begins in January 1996 and is available for over half the 600 journals indexed.
Bethesda, MD : Editorial Projects in Education, Inc.
Birmingham, AL : Teachers College Record
"Teachers College Record Book Reviews provides comprehensive reviews of the leading books in education and educational research by major scholars in these fields. "
[New York : Columbia University, 1997-
A comprehensive source for theory and research in international affairs. It publishes a wide range of scholarship from 1991 on that includes working papers from university research institutes, occasional papers series from non-governmental organizations, foundation-funded research projects, and proceedings from conferences.
Gainesville, [etc.] University of Florida Press [etc.]
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » Z1605 .H23 V.68 2013
Contains records describing books, book chapters, articles, and conference papers published in the field of Latin American studies. Coverage includes relevant books as well as over 800 social science and 550 humanities journals and volumes of conference proceedings. Most records include abstracts with evaluations
Los Angeles, UCLA Latin American Center Publications, University of California.
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » AI17 .H5 2006
Over 265,000 journal article citations about Central America, South America, the Caribbean, Mexico, Brazil, and Hispanics/Latinos in the United States.