Table of Contents
New resources on pharmaceutical chemistry
New resources on biochemistry
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- Engineering titania nanostructure to tune and improve its photocatalytic activity
- Dioxygen Activation by a Macrocyclic Copper Complex Leads to a Cu2O2 Core with Unexpected Structure and Reactivity
- mTORC1 and CK2 coordinate ternary and eIF4F complex assembly
- Conformational heterogeneity of the calmodulin binding interface
- Guidelines for the use and interpretation of assays for monitoring autophagy (3rd edition)
- Interfacial dilatational deformation accelerates particle formation in monoclonal antibody solutions
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- To reform risky drivers, target specific crimes
- Is it time to rethink post-surgery painkillers?
- Tropical parasite threatens health of kids in Arctic
- This robot ‘mermaid’ grabs shipwreck treasures
- Tourists see fewer wolves when hunters get close
- Artificial placenta could save tiniest premature babies
- Do blue views beat green ones for stress relief?
- Climate action doesn’t hinge on one great message
- To cut heat deaths, Louisville needs 450,000 more trees
- Can chocolate every day protect your heart?
Methods & Protocols
Major Reference Works
Site-licensed by Swain Library
Swain Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
Some software licensed by Swain Library is also accessible using a web browser and Citrix plugin via CDSERVER. For more information, please see instructions for off-campus access to resources.