Table of Contents
New resources on pharmaceutical chemistry
New resources on biochemistry
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated monthly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- Stretchable Energy-Harvesting Tactile Electronic Skin Capable of Differentiating Multiple Mechanical Stimuli Modes
- Discovery of Potent and Specific Dihydroisoxazole Inhibitors of Human Transglutaminase 2
- The Toolbox of Synthetic Reactions: A Key to Unlock the Design of Structure for Function
- Catalyzing the Hydrogen Evolution Reaction (HER) with Molybdenum Sulfide Nanonnaterials
- Excited state potential energy surfaces and their interactions in Fe-IV=O active sites
- Zooming in on cilia can detect mutations
- ‘Snail’ gene gives breast cancer the ability to move
- ‘High-rise’ chip could shrink supercomputers
- How ‘worms’ end up in fool’s gold fossils
- Can hugs keep us from catching colds?
- Glacier beds get slippery when ice slides fast
- Cows and calves only need 3 calls to ‘chat’
- 64% of gun deaths in U.S. are suicides
- Domestic abuse during pregnancy may harm babies
- How to track the ‘footprint’ of fashion influence
Methods & Protocols
Major Reference Works
Site-licensed by Swain Library
Swain Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
Some software licensed by Swain Library is also accessible using a web browser and Citrix plugin via CDSERVER. For more information, please see instructions for off-campus access to resources.