Table of Contents
New resources on pharmaceutical chemistry
New resources on biochemistry
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated monthly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- Intrinsic White-Light Emission from Layered Hybrid Perovskites
- Quantum fluctuations and isotope effects in ab initio descriptions of water
- Perspective: Markov models for long-timescale biomolecular dynamics
- Hydrothermal Organic Synthesis on Mars: Evidence from the Tissint Meteorite
- Skin-inspired electronic devices
- Blue light sets off ‘battle’ in your eyeball
- Tarantula venom probe shows neurons in action
- How the flu gets cells to crack open its shell
- School tests fail to catch teen hearing loss
- Tea Party conservatives differ on foreign policy
- Knowing how you feel could have health perks
- There’s zero chance you’ll be eaten by a megalodon
- Approved therapy tested on autoimmune diseases
- Can subliminal messages improve old age?
- The perfect gap turns nanoparticles into sensors
Methods & Protocols
Major Reference Works
Site-licensed by Swain Library
Swain Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
Some software licensed by Swain Library is also accessible using a web browser and Citrix plugin via CDSERVER. For more information, please see instructions for off-campus access to resources.