Table of Contents
New resources on pharmaceutical chemistry
New resources on biochemistry
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated monthly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- Ground-State Proton Transfer Kinetics in Green Fluorescent Protein
- Nanostructuring Materials for Solar-to-Hydrogen Conversion
- Top-Down Patterning and Self-Assembly for Regular Arrays of Semiconducting Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes
- Electronic Readout Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay with Organic Field-Effect Transistors as a Preeclampsia Prognostic
- Immunoglobulin Gene Insertions and Deletions in the Affinity Maturation of HIV-1 Broadly Reactive Neutralizing Antibodies
- Tunable Flexible Pressure Sensors using Microstructured Elastomer Geometries for Intuitive Electronics
- Not all scientists are great at sharing
- When hospitals merge, patients often pay the price
- Does toxic air raise a child’s risk for autism?
- Scientists are skeptical of ‘brain games’ for older adults
- Feathers have ‘custom’ shafts for flight
- Teens who eat a hearty breakfast skip the snacks
- Overweight women less likely to work with public
- The plague hitches a ride to travel the body
- How black holes stop galaxies from making stars
- Rest your mind the right way to boost learning
Methods & Protocols
Major Reference Works
Site-licensed by Swain Library
Swain Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
Some software licensed by Swain Library is also accessible using a web browser and Citrix plugin via CDSERVER. For more information, please see instructions for off-campus access to resources.