Table of Contents
New resources on pharmaceutical chemistry
New resources on biochemistry
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- Dewetting and deposition of thin films with insoluble surfactants from curved silicone hydrogel substrates
- Palladium-Catalyzed C-H Activation of N-Allyl Imines: Regioselective Allylic Alkylations to Deliver Substituted Aza-1,3-Dienes
- Epitaxially Grown Strained Pentacene Thin Film on Graphene Membrane
- In Vitro Reconstitution of Metabolic Pathways: Insights into Nature's Chemical Logic
- Development of Chiral Sulfoxide Ligands for Asymmetric Catalysis
- Carl Djerassi (1923-2015) Obituary
- Using light to shape chemical gradients for parallel and automated analysis of chemotaxis
- Measuring Electric Fields and Noncovalent Interactions Using the Vibrational Stark Effect
- Entropy-production-driven oscillators in simple nonequilibrium networks
- Older adults pedal faster when they multitask
- How people across Americas view same-sex marriage
- Can oxygen therapy cure fibromyalgia?
- Try it: Memories of color are surprisingly vague
- Tiny tremors create map of Earth’s subsurface
- Older married couples are linked in sickness
- Invasive algae are both good and bad for coral
- Sawfish in Florida skip sex and opt for virgin births
- ‘Shave’ reduces need for 2nd breast cancer surgery
- Mutant flies can’t cross a gap in the floor
Methods & Protocols
Major Reference Works
Site-licensed by Swain Library
Swain Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
Some software licensed by Swain Library is also accessible using a web browser and Citrix plugin via CDSERVER. For more information, please see instructions for off-campus access to resources.