Table of Contents
New resources on pharmaceutical chemistry
New resources on biochemistry
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Repeats in this spit gene benefit primates
- ‘Butterbutt’ warbler might really be 3 species
- Baggage fees help airplanes leave on time
- Is melatonin the link between sleep and breast cancer?
- This is how norovirus invades cells to make us sick
- Can fast radio bursts root out dark matter?
- Experts predict the next US states for Zika infections
- Calculus shows just how fast Usain Bolt runs
- Better navigation may be bad for male turtles
- Blocking key cells could protect organ transplants
Methods & Protocols
Major Reference Works
Site-licensed by Swain Library
Swain Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
Some software licensed by Swain Library is also accessible using a web browser and Citrix plugin via CDSERVER. For more information, please see instructions for off-campus access to resources.