Table of Contents
New resources on pharmaceutical chemistry
New resources on biochemistry
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- ‘Eye of Horus’ lens system involves three galaxies
- Menopause may rob women of exercise ‘high’
- Can reducing ‘sticky patches’ on cells fight MRSA?
- Breast cancer tumors aren’t the same throughout
- Lattice dulls noisy vibrations and bears weight, too
- Mutation makes roundworms pick lifespan over offspring
- Device aims to create airway after battlefield injury
- Protein in breast milk protects fragile preemies
- Big worries about money can put years on your face
- How to treat pain in people struggling with addiction
Methods & Protocols
Major Reference Works
Site-licensed by Swain Library
Swain Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
Some software licensed by Swain Library is also accessible using a web browser and Citrix plugin via CDSERVER. For more information, please see instructions for off-campus access to resources.