Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Algorithm is a ‘toy’ version of a robot scientist
- To save oysters in the future, dig up their past
- Why physicists are so excited about ‘neutrino effect’
- Mutations after chemo signal deadly leukemia
- Pigments stick around in fossil feathers
- Our working memory stinks, but new brain network helps
- Purple potatoes slow colon cancer in mice
- Meerkat moms do it all and host parasites, too
- Family farms pay less money, more pride
- Rare nautilus seen for first time in 30 years
This page contains information to help you stay up-to-date. It includes alerting services that will notify you when newly added items in a database match your search criteria, current awareness publications that you can browse or search, and calendars to meetings and events.
As part of the process, determine where you want to store citations of interest. For example, consider saving citations in a bibliography management tool. Do you want to have alerts sent to you by email? Or, do you want to use an RSS news feed aggregator like Feedly to provide access to new items.
Current Awareness Publications
Major reference works
Site-licensed by Swain Library
Swain Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
Some software licensed by Swain Library is also accessible using a web browser and Citrix plugin via CDSERVER. For more information, please see instructions for off-campus access to resources.