Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated monthly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- Spectroscopic and computational insight into the activation of O-2 by the mononuclear Cu center in polysaccharide monooxygenases
- Use of transmission electron microscopy to identify nanocrystals of challenging protein targets
- Trinuclear Pd3O2 Intermediate in Aerobic Oxidation Catalysis
- Progress in hohlraum physics for the National Ignition Facility
- An atomic layer deposition chamber for in situ x-ray diffraction and scattering analysis
- Army of tiny galaxies flooded universe with UV light
- Why sea ice grows at one pole, but shrinks at the other
- How HIV studies can recruit African Americans and Latinos
- Endangered okapi are surprisingly diverse
- The best (and worst) ways to stop deforestation
- For at-risk moms, nurse visits save lives
- How tall you stand changes how you make decisions
- Preterm babies do better in a larger NICU
- Brain saves best traders from ‘bubble’ markets
- Is college education segregating US cities?
This page contains information to help you stay up-to-date. It includes alerting services that will notify you when newly added items in a database match your search criteria, current awareness publications that you can browse or search, and calendars to meetings and events.
Current Awareness Publications
Major Reference Works
Chemistry & ChemEng Library (Swain) » Stacks » QD262 .N363 2009 ...
Site-licensed by Swain Library
Swain Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
Some software licensed by Swain Library is also accessible using a web browser and Citrix plugin via CDSERVER. For more information, please see instructions for off-campus access to resources.