Table of Contents
Featured resource - Science of Synthesis
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Watch: Body heat makes this polymer do a cool trick
- Gene nudges food choices of girls, for better or worse
- More newborns die in ICU without 1-to-1 nursing
- Why asthma is worse for kids after school holidays
- Yeast converts sugar to make renewable nylon
- Some vets with PTSD are aging too fast and too soon
- Iodine isn’t the best way to fight C-section infections
- Americans think Hamilton and a guy named Thomas Moore were presidents
- ‘Roach robot’ can squeeze through tiniest spaces
- Tiny ponds are big source of greenhouse gases
This page contains information to help you stay up-to-date. It includes alerting services that will notify you when newly added items in a database match your search criteria, current awareness publications that you can browse or search, and calendars to meetings and events.
As part of the process, determine where you want to store citations of interest. For example, consider saving citations in a bibliography management tool. Do you want to have alerts sent to you by email? Or, do you want to use an RSS news feed aggregator like Feedly to provide access to new items.
Current Awareness Publications
Major reference works
Site-licensed by Swain Library
Swain Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
Some software licensed by Swain Library is also accessible using a web browser and Citrix plugin via CDSERVER. For more information, please see instructions for off-campus access to resources.