Table of Contents
Featured resource - Science of Synthesis
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- Flexible and Stretchable Devices
- Mechanically Durable and Highly Stretchable Transistors Employing Carbon Nanotube Semiconductor and Electrodes
- Chiral cyclopentadienylruthenium sulfoxide catalysts for asymmetric redox bicycloisomerization
- Engineering Interfacial Silicon Dioxide for Improved Metal-Insulator-Semiconductor Silicon Photoanode Water Splitting Performance
- Red-to-Black Piezochromism in a Compressible Pb-l-SCN Layered Perovskite
- Mutant cycle analysis with modified saxitoxins reveals specific interactions critical to attaining high-affinity inhibition of hNa(V)1.7
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Random stuff like the weather sways voters
- Could a ‘youthful’ protein protect arteries from plaque?
- Gamer without hands builds this controller for his feet
- More ‘intense puffs’ with low-nicotine cigarettes
- MegaFace Challenge uncovers big gaps in face recognition
- How West Nile virus can trigger memory loss
- Dating is more awkward for teens addicted to Snapchat
- How bacteria harvest light without getting fried
- Broccoli sprout extract may block cancer’s return
- This electric car just broke the acceleration record
This page contains information to help you stay up-to-date. It includes alerting services that will notify you when newly added items in a database match your search criteria, current awareness publications that you can browse or search, and calendars to meetings and events.
As part of the process, determine where you want to store citations of interest. For example, consider saving citations in a bibliography management tool. Do you want to have alerts sent to you by email? Or, do you want to use an RSS news feed aggregator like Feedly to provide access to new items.
Current Awareness Publications
Major reference works
Site-licensed by Swain Library
Swain Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
Some software licensed by Swain Library is also accessible using a web browser and Citrix plugin via CDSERVER. For more information, please see instructions for off-campus access to resources.