Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated monthly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- Robert W. Zwanzig: Formulated nonequilibrium statistical mechanics
- A plasmonic chip for biomarker discovery and diagnosis of type 1 diabetes
- Trends in Hydrodesulfurization Catalysis Based on Realistic Surface Models
- Generation of food-grade recombinant Lactobacillus casei delivering Myxococcus xanthus prolyl endopeptidase
- Stromal response to Hedgehog signaling restrains pancreatic cancer progression
- Arhgap36-dependent activation of Gli transcription factors
- This is probably how fish evolved to walk on land
- Toxic metals in E-cigarette smoke raise red flags
- Wine goes bad when microbes get ‘talking’
- Did exploding comet leave trail of nanodiamonds?
- Why trying to listen makes us freeze in place
- Insertable gel for women could deliver HIV drug
- Neurons reveal the brain’s learning limit
- Monitor glaucoma with an eye implant and a phone
- Possible ‘babysitter’ spotted in nest of 24 dinosaurs
- Photo app screens babies for jaundice
This page contains information to help you stay up-to-date. It includes alerting services that will notify you when newly added items in a database match your search criteria, current awareness publications that you can browse or search, and calendars to meetings and events.
Current Awareness Publications
Major Reference Works
Chemistry & ChemEng Library (Swain) » Stacks » QD262 .N363 2009 ...
Site-licensed by Swain Library
Swain Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
Some software licensed by Swain Library is also accessible using a web browser and Citrix plugin via CDSERVER. For more information, please see instructions for off-campus access to resources.