Recent Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated monthly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- The modulation of endothelial cell morphology, function, and survival using anisotropic nanofibrillar collagen scaffolds
- A Role for the MRN Complex in ATR Activation via TOPBP1 Recruitment
- Comment on "Using Photoelectron Spectroscopy and Quantum Mechanics to Determine d-Band Energies of Metals for Catalytic Applications"
- Dynamics in the Interior of AOT Lamellae Investigated with Two-Dimensional Infrared Spectroscopy
- Guest-host interactions of arenes in H-ZSM-5 and their impact on methanol-to-hydrocarbons deactivation processes
- Methanol to Dimethyl Ether over ZSM-22: A Periodic Density Functional Theory Study
- Thermoresponsiveness of PDMAEMA. Electrostatic and Stereochemical Effects
- Dehalococcoides mccartyi gen. nov., sp nov., obligately organohalide-respiring anaerobic bacteria relevant to halogen cycling and bioremediation, belong to a novel bacterial class, Dehalococcoidia classis nov., order Dehalococcoidales ord. nov and family Dehalococcoidaceae fam. nov., within the phylum Chloroflexi
- Cartilage gets bum rap for osteoarthritis
- How to decide if a daily aspirin is harmful
- Slow quakes put ‘big wrinkle’ in rock theory
- Anxiety drug reduces MS symptoms in mice
- ‘Crazy ant’ invaders make fire ants seem polite
- Lack of biodiversity could topple fisheries
- Marcellus Shale fracking: Is well water really clean?
- Tiny droplets ‘flow’ like quark-gluon plasma
- ‘Vicious cycle’ in brain keeps obesity going
- Big data sets create ‘tree of life’ confusion
This page contains information to help you stay up-to-date. It includes alerting services that will notify you when newly added items in a database match your search criteria, current awareness publications that you can browse or search, and calendars to meetings and events.