Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated monthly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- Ground-State Proton Transfer Kinetics in Green Fluorescent Protein
- Nanostructuring Materials for Solar-to-Hydrogen Conversion
- Top-Down Patterning and Self-Assembly for Regular Arrays of Semiconducting Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes
- Electronic Readout Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay with Organic Field-Effect Transistors as a Preeclampsia Prognostic
- Immunoglobulin Gene Insertions and Deletions in the Affinity Maturation of HIV-1 Broadly Reactive Neutralizing Antibodies
- Tunable Flexible Pressure Sensors using Microstructured Elastomer Geometries for Intuitive Electronics
- How black holes stop galaxies from making stars
- Rest your mind the right way to boost learning
- Milk fat detector uses fluorescent dye
- Super high-res MRI detects single atom
- Diabetes may raise risk for heart valve disease
- Different squid evolved to glow in similar way
- Everybody gains when larvae ‘follow the leader’
- Therapy cures hearing loss from loud noises
- Weird interior of Saturn’s moon makes it wobble
- Tiniest particles melt and then turn into ‘Jell-O’
This page contains information to help you stay up-to-date. It includes alerting services that will notify you when newly added items in a database match your search criteria, current awareness publications that you can browse or search, and RSS feeds to selected journals, magazines, and news sites.
Current Awareness Publications
- Cold State-Selected Molecular Collisions and Reactions
- Ultrafast Carrier Dynamics in Nanostructures for Solar Fuels
- Dynamical Outcomes of Quenching: Reflections on a Conical Intersection
- The Role of Ligands in Determining the Exciton Relaxation Dynamics in Semiconductor Quantum Dots
- Chemistry of Atmospheric Nucleation: On the Recent Advances on Precursor Characterization and Atmospheric Cluster Composition in Connection with Atmospheric New Particle Formation
- Elucidation of Intermediates and Mechanisms in Heterogeneous Catalysis Using Infrared Spectroscopy
- Physicochemical Mechanism of Light-Driven DNA Repair by (6-4) Photolyases
- Ion Mobility Analysis of Molecular Dynamics
- Advances in the Determination of Nucleic Acid Conformational Ensembles
- Imaging Fluorescence Fluctuation Spectroscopy: New Tools for Quantitative Bioimaging
Physical chemistry journals
New physical chemistry books in SearchWorks
The search results below are based on searching "Chemistry, Physical and theoretical" - the Library of Congress Subject Heading for Physical Chemistry - in SearchWorks, Stanford's library catalog.
Springer series in chemical physics
Major Reference Works
Site-licensed by Swain Library
Swain Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
Some software licensed by Swain Library is also accessible using a web browser and Citrix plugin via CDSERVER. For more information, please see instructions for off-campus access to resources.