Library resources for researchers in physical chemistry.
Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- General Self-Assembly Method for Deposition of Graphene Oxide into Uniform Close-Packed Monolayer Films
- Solar-driven, highly sustained splitting of seawater into hydrogen and oxygen fuels
- RNA structure maps across mammalian cellular compartments
- Local Delivery of Ox40l, Cd80, and Cd86 mRNA Kindles Global Anticancer Immunity
- Fast dynamics of a hydrogen-bonding glass forming liquid: Chemical exchange-induced spectral diffusion in 2D IR spectroscopy
- Enantioselective Divergent Synthesis of C19-Oxo Eburnane Alkaloids via Palladium-Catalyzed Asymmetric Allylic Alkylation of an N-Alkyl-alpha,beta-unsaturated Lactam
- Spin Interconversion of Heme-Peroxo-Copper Complexes Facilitated by Intramolecular Hydrogen-Bonding Interactions
- Characterization of Hydrogen Bonding Formation and Breaking in Semiconducting Polymers under Mechanical Strain
- From Active Sites to Machines: A Challenge for Enzyme Chemists
- The story of single molecules, from hole-burning and early FM spectroscopy in solids, to super-resolution nanoscopy in cells and beyond
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Can ginkgo biloba seeds fight skin infections?
- Sea snake and elephant skin have a trick in common
- Morphing origami could lead to better concert halls and drones
- Quick learners have speedier neurons
- Same-sex couples 73% more likely to get mortgage denial
- Stress doesn’t stop male lizards from showing off
- A new kind of signal points to neutron star mergers
- What it means when lungs crackle and wheeze
- Sticky patch reduces damage after heart attack
- Scientists use ‘x-ray vision’ to see how catfish nab prey
This page contains information to help you stay up-to-date. It includes alerting services that will notify you when newly added items in a database match your search criteria, current awareness publications that you can browse or search, and RSS feeds to selected journals, magazines, and news sites.
Current Awareness Publications
- Elementary Chemical Reactions in Surface Photocatalysis
- Characterization of Intermediate Oxidation States in CO2 Activation
- Sensing Chirality with Rotational Spectroscopy
- Computational Design of Clusters for Catalysis
- Graph Theory and Ion and Molecular Aggregation in Aqueous Solutions
- Addressing the Challenge of Molecular Change: An Interim Report
- Membrane-Mediated Cooperativity of Proteins
- Connections Between Theory and Experiment for Gold and Silver Nanoclusters
- Chemical Kinetics for Bridging Molecular Mechanisms and Macroscopic Measurements of Amyloid Fibril Formation
- Straightening the Hierarchical Staircase for Basis Set Extrapolations: A Low-Cost Approach to High-Accuracy Computational Chemistry
Physical chemistry journals
New physical chemistry books in SearchWorks
The search results below are based on searching "Chemistry, Physical and theoretical" - the Library of Congress Subject Heading for Physical Chemistry - in SearchWorks, Stanford's library catalog.
Major Reference Works
Site-licensed by Science Library
The Robin Li and Melissa Ma Science Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.