Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- Quo vadis, enzymology?
- An atomic orbital-based formulation of the complete active space self-consistent field method on graphical processing units
- Theoretical Insights into a CO Dimerization Mechanism in CO2 Electroreduction
- Potential-Based Dynamical Reweighting for Markov State Models of Protein Dynamics
- Nanotechnology and neurophysiology
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Toddlers can use iPads by age two
- ‘Slow money’ movement would keep capital nearby
- Team surprised to find water in this HIV protein
- Is the universe less crowded than scientists thought?
- ‘Smart’ mouth guard knows if you grind your teeth
- How petunias know when to start smelling sweet
- Why a professor asks students to exercise in class
- Why teens ignore risk for a little reward
- Quick peeks let lovebirds maneuver in flight
- Astronomers watch the birth of Jupiter-like planet
This page contains information to help you stay up-to-date. It includes alerting services that will notify you when newly added items in a database match your search criteria, current awareness publications that you can browse or search, and RSS feeds to selected journals, magazines, and news sites.
Current Awareness Publications
- Mechanisms of Virus Assembly
- Advanced Physical Chemistry of Carbon Nanotubes
- Coherence in Energy Transfer and Photosynthesis
- Mass Spectrometry of Protein Complexes: From Origins to Applications
- Experimental Implementations of Two-Dimensional Fourier Transform Electronic Spectroscopy
- Spintronics and Chirality: Spin Selectivity in Electron Transport Through Chiral Molecules
- Crystal Structure and Prediction
- Upconversion of Rare Earth Nanomaterials
- Cold and Controlled Molecular Beams: Production and Applications
- Site-Specific Infrared Probes of Proteins
Physical chemistry journals
New physical chemistry books in SearchWorks
The search results below are based on searching "Chemistry, Physical and theoretical" - the Library of Congress Subject Heading for Physical Chemistry - in SearchWorks, Stanford's library catalog.
Springer series in chemical physics
Major Reference Works
Site-licensed by Swain Library
Swain Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
Some software licensed by Swain Library is also accessible using a web browser and Citrix plugin via CDSERVER. For more information, please see instructions for off-campus access to resources.