Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated monthly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- High performance organic thin film transistors using chemically modified bottom contacts and dielectric surfaces
- Robert W. Zwanzig: Formulated nonequilibrium statistical mechanics
- Hydrogenase-independent uptake and metabolism of electrons by the archaeon Methanococcus maripaludis
- Chemically defined generation of human cardiomyocytes
- A plasmonic chip for biomarker discovery and diagnosis of type 1 diabetes
- Cell-Penetrating, Guanidinium-Rich Molecular Transporters for Overcoming Efflux-Mediated Multidrug Resistance
- This is probably how fish evolved to walk on land
- Toxic metals in E-cigarette smoke raise red flags
- Wine goes bad when microbes get ‘talking’
- Did exploding comet leave trail of nanodiamonds?
- Why trying to listen makes us freeze in place
- Insertable gel for women could deliver HIV drug
- Neurons reveal the brain’s learning limit
- Monitor glaucoma with an eye implant and a phone
- Possible ‘babysitter’ spotted in nest of 24 dinosaurs
- Photo app screens babies for jaundice
This page contains information to help you stay up-to-date. It includes alerting services that will notify you when newly added items in a database match your search criteria, current awareness publications that you can browse or search, and RSS feeds to selected journals, magazines, and news sites.
Current Awareness Publications
- Cold State-Selected Molecular Collisions and Reactions
- Ultrafast Carrier Dynamics in Nanostructures for Solar Fuels
- Dynamical Outcomes of Quenching: Reflections on a Conical Intersection
- The Role of Ligands in Determining the Exciton Relaxation Dynamics in Semiconductor Quantum Dots
- Chemistry of Atmospheric Nucleation: On the Recent Advances on Precursor Characterization and Atmospheric Cluster Composition in Connection with Atmospheric New Particle Formation
- Elucidation of Intermediates and Mechanisms in Heterogeneous Catalysis Using Infrared Spectroscopy
- Physicochemical Mechanism of Light-Driven DNA Repair by (6-4) Photolyases
- Ion Mobility Analysis of Molecular Dynamics
- Advances in the Determination of Nucleic Acid Conformational Ensembles
- Imaging Fluorescence Fluctuation Spectroscopy: New Tools for Quantitative Bioimaging
Physical chemistry journals
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » QD1 .A24 ...
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » 541.05 .A188 ...
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » QD461 .A383 ...
Annual reports on the progress of chemistry Section A General, physical, and inorganic chemistry [print].
Medical Library (Lane) » Check Medical Library (Lane) catalog for status » (No call number)
New physical chemistry books in SearchWorks
The search results below are based on searching "Chemistry, Physical and theoretical" - the Library of Congress Subject Heading for Physical Chemistry - in SearchWorks, Stanford's library catalog.
Chemistry & ChemEng Library (Swain) » Stacks » QD453.3 .A74 2014
Atmospheric research from different perspectives : bridging the gap between natural and social sciences
Springer series in chemical physics
Major Reference Works
Site-licensed by Swain Library
Swain Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
Some software licensed by Swain Library is also accessible using a web browser and Citrix plugin via CDSERVER. For more information, please see instructions for off-campus access to resources.