Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- 2 in 5 people with schizophrenia attempt suicide
- How to make flu vaccine spray safe for little noses
- More Americans are smoking pot, but how many more?
- Team detects ripples in spacetime, just as Einstein predicted
- Eggs raise vitamin D levels in rats with diabetes
- Fish fins can sense touch just like fingertips
- Genome reveals secrets of tick saliva
- For most women, pregnancy doesn’t make PTSD worse
- Watch: Body heat makes this polymer do a cool trick
- Gene nudges food choices of girls, for better or worse
This page contains information to help you stay up-to-date. It includes alerting services that will notify you when newly added items in a database match your search criteria, current awareness publications that you can browse or search, and RSS feeds to selected journals, magazines, and news sites.
Current Awareness Publications
- Mechanisms of Virus Assembly
- Advanced Physical Chemistry of Carbon Nanotubes
- Coherence in Energy Transfer and Photosynthesis
- Mass Spectrometry of Protein Complexes: From Origins to Applications
- Experimental Implementations of Two-Dimensional Fourier Transform Electronic Spectroscopy
- Spintronics and Chirality: Spin Selectivity in Electron Transport Through Chiral Molecules
- Crystal Structure and Prediction
- Upconversion of Rare Earth Nanomaterials
- Cold and Controlled Molecular Beams: Production and Applications
- Site-Specific Infrared Probes of Proteins
Physical chemistry journals
New physical chemistry books in SearchWorks
The search results below are based on searching "Chemistry, Physical and theoretical" - the Library of Congress Subject Heading for Physical Chemistry - in SearchWorks, Stanford's library catalog.
Springer series in chemical physics
Major Reference Works
Site-licensed by Swain Library
Swain Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
Some software licensed by Swain Library is also accessible using a web browser and Citrix plugin via CDSERVER. For more information, please see instructions for off-campus access to resources.