Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated monthly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- The mechanism of shape instability for a vesicle in extensional flow
- Morphology control strategies for solution-processed organic semiconductor thin films
- Statistical Model Selection for Markov Models of Biomolecular Dynamics
- Putative Hydrogen Bond to Tyrosine M208 in Photosynthetic Reaction Centers from Rhodobacter capsulatus Significantly Slows Primary Charge Separation
- Experimental and Computational Studies on the Mechanism of Zwitterionic Ring-Opening Polymerization of delta-Valerolactone with N-Heterocyclic Carbenes
- Key Applications of Plant Metabolic Engineering
- Depressed preschoolers still suffer years later
- Can patients with cancer risk handle false positives?
- Moms teach babies the smell of fear
- Minority colleges get a bad rap for graduation rates
- Gel fights breast cancer with fewer side effects
- Tropical flies show resilience in ‘desert’ tests
- Patients with dementia get more pacemakers
- Facial features can make or break first impressions
- Even tiny doses of running can extend lifespan
- Compromise is key to evolving new creatures
This page contains information to help you stay up-to-date. It includes alerting services that will notify you when newly added items in a database match your search criteria, current awareness publications that you can browse or search, and RSS feeds to selected journals, magazines, and news sites.
Current Awareness Publications
- Cold State-Selected Molecular Collisions and Reactions
- Ultrafast Carrier Dynamics in Nanostructures for Solar Fuels
- Dynamical Outcomes of Quenching: Reflections on a Conical Intersection
- The Role of Ligands in Determining the Exciton Relaxation Dynamics in Semiconductor Quantum Dots
- Chemistry of Atmospheric Nucleation: On the Recent Advances on Precursor Characterization and Atmospheric Cluster Composition in Connection with Atmospheric New Particle Formation
- Elucidation of Intermediates and Mechanisms in Heterogeneous Catalysis Using Infrared Spectroscopy
- Physicochemical Mechanism of Light-Driven DNA Repair by (6-4) Photolyases
- Ion Mobility Analysis of Molecular Dynamics
- Advances in the Determination of Nucleic Acid Conformational Ensembles
- Imaging Fluorescence Fluctuation Spectroscopy: New Tools for Quantitative Bioimaging
Physical chemistry journals
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » QD1 .A24 ...
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » 541.05 .A188 ...
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » QD461 .A383 ...
Annual reports on the progress of chemistry Section A General, physical, and inorganic chemistry [print].
Medical Library (Lane) » Check Medical Library (Lane) catalog for status » (No call number)
New physical chemistry books in SearchWorks
The search results below are based on searching "Chemistry, Physical and theoretical" - the Library of Congress Subject Heading for Physical Chemistry - in SearchWorks, Stanford's library catalog.
Atmospheric research from different perspectives : bridging the gap between natural and social sciences
Chemistry & ChemEng Library (Swain) » Permanent reserve » QD453.3 .T759 2014
Springer series in chemical physics
Major Reference Works
Site-licensed by Swain Library
Swain Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
Some software licensed by Swain Library is also accessible using a web browser and Citrix plugin via CDSERVER. For more information, please see instructions for off-campus access to resources.