Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- $15 an hour wages could nudge fast food prices
- How cosmic winds stop stars from forming
- 4 factors helped California pass a tough vaccination law
- Laser scans help recreate Michelangelo bronzes
- Drone delivery wouldn’t mess up blood samples
- Ritual fire let team capture magnetic field record
- Physicists make tiniest machines by cutting nano-paper
- Does ‘birth lottery’ trump the American Dream?
- Like planets, failed stars have beautiful auroras
- Gene mutation early in life tied to schizophrenia
This page contains information to help you stay up-to-date. It includes alerting services that will notify you when newly added items in a database match your search criteria, current awareness publications that you can browse or search, and RSS feeds to selected journals, magazines, and news sites.
Current Awareness Publications
- Mechanisms of Virus Assembly
- Advanced Physical Chemistry of Carbon Nanotubes
- Coherence in Energy Transfer and Photosynthesis
- Mass Spectrometry of Protein Complexes: From Origins to Applications
- Experimental Implementations of Two-Dimensional Fourier Transform Electronic Spectroscopy
- Spintronics and Chirality: Spin Selectivity in Electron Transport Through Chiral Molecules
- Crystal Structure and Prediction
- Upconversion of Rare Earth Nanomaterials
- Cold and Controlled Molecular Beams: Production and Applications
- Site-Specific Infrared Probes of Proteins
Physical chemistry journals
New physical chemistry books in SearchWorks
The search results below are based on searching "Chemistry, Physical and theoretical" - the Library of Congress Subject Heading for Physical Chemistry - in SearchWorks, Stanford's library catalog.
Springer series in chemical physics
Major Reference Works
Site-licensed by Swain Library
Swain Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
Some software licensed by Swain Library is also accessible using a web browser and Citrix plugin via CDSERVER. For more information, please see instructions for off-campus access to resources.