Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- Flexible and Stretchable Devices
- Mechanically Durable and Highly Stretchable Transistors Employing Carbon Nanotube Semiconductor and Electrodes
- Chiral cyclopentadienylruthenium sulfoxide catalysts for asymmetric redox bicycloisomerization
- Engineering Interfacial Silicon Dioxide for Improved Metal-Insulator-Semiconductor Silicon Photoanode Water Splitting Performance
- Red-to-Black Piezochromism in a Compressible Pb-l-SCN Layered Perovskite
- Mutant cycle analysis with modified saxitoxins reveals specific interactions critical to attaining high-affinity inhibition of hNa(V)1.7
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Random stuff like the weather sways voters
- Could a ‘youthful’ protein protect arteries from plaque?
- Gamer without hands builds this controller for his feet
- More ‘intense puffs’ with low-nicotine cigarettes
- MegaFace Challenge uncovers big gaps in face recognition
- How West Nile virus can trigger memory loss
- Dating is more awkward for teens addicted to Snapchat
- How bacteria harvest light without getting fried
- Broccoli sprout extract may block cancer’s return
- This electric car just broke the acceleration record
This page contains information to help you stay up-to-date. It includes alerting services that will notify you when newly added items in a database match your search criteria, current awareness publications that you can browse or search, and RSS feeds to selected journals, magazines, and news sites.
Current Awareness Publications
- Measuring the Hydrodynamic Size of Nanoparticles Using Fluctuation Correlation Spectroscopy
- Fundamental Properties of One-Dimensional Zinc Oxide Nanomaterials and Implementations in Various Detection Modes of Enhanced Biosensing
- Excited-State Properties of Molecular Solids from First Principles
- Single-Molecule Studies in Live Cells
- Computational Amide I 2D IR Spectroscopy as a Probe of Protein Structure and Dynamics
- Semiclassical Path Integral Dynamics: Photosynthetic Energy Transfer with Realistic Environment Interactions
- Characterizing Localized Surface Plasmons Using Electron Energy-Loss Spectroscopy
- Vacuum Ultraviolet Photoionization of Complex Chemical Systems
- Atomic and Molecular Collisions at Liquid Surfaces
- Molecular Shape and the Hydrophobic Effect
Physical chemistry journals
New physical chemistry books in SearchWorks
The search results below are based on searching "Chemistry, Physical and theoretical" - the Library of Congress Subject Heading for Physical Chemistry - in SearchWorks, Stanford's library catalog.
Springer series in chemical physics
Major Reference Works
Site-licensed by Swain Library
Swain Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
Some software licensed by Swain Library is also accessible using a web browser and Citrix plugin via CDSERVER. For more information, please see instructions for off-campus access to resources.