Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated monthly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- Discovering chemistry with an ab initio nanoreactor
- Discovering chemistry with an ab initio nanoreactor (vol 6, pg 1044, 2014)
- Dynamics and structure of room temperature ionic liquids
- New divergent dynamics in the isotropic to nematic phase transition of liquid crystals measured with 2D IR vibrational echo spectroscopy
- Interfacing the Ab Initio Multiple Spawning Method with Electronic Structure Methods in GAMESS: Photodecay of trans-Azonnethane
- Comparison of anhydrous and monohydrated forms of orotic acid as crystal nucleating agents for poly(3-hydroxybutyrate-co-3-hydroxyvalerate)
- What holiday lights look like from space
- Why some people make more fat cells
- Tiny compounds might store methane in cars
- Computer programs ‘mutate’ to outlast viruses
- Squid teeth are basis for 3D-printing plastic
- Surprisingly smart crows ace card game
- Diving turtles inspire underwater rescue robot
- Video: How to make really yummy eggnog
- Red and green ‘wings’ keep these lizards safe
- Want a white Christmas? Grow your own snowflakes
This page contains information to help you stay up-to-date. It includes alerting services that will notify you when newly added items in a database match your search criteria, current awareness publications that you can browse or search, and RSS feeds to selected journals, magazines, and news sites.
Current Awareness Publications
- Cold State-Selected Molecular Collisions and Reactions
- Ultrafast Carrier Dynamics in Nanostructures for Solar Fuels
- Dynamical Outcomes of Quenching: Reflections on a Conical Intersection
- The Role of Ligands in Determining the Exciton Relaxation Dynamics in Semiconductor Quantum Dots
- Chemistry of Atmospheric Nucleation: On the Recent Advances on Precursor Characterization and Atmospheric Cluster Composition in Connection with Atmospheric New Particle Formation
- Elucidation of Intermediates and Mechanisms in Heterogeneous Catalysis Using Infrared Spectroscopy
- Physicochemical Mechanism of Light-Driven DNA Repair by (6-4) Photolyases
- Ion Mobility Analysis of Molecular Dynamics
- Advances in the Determination of Nucleic Acid Conformational Ensembles
- Imaging Fluorescence Fluctuation Spectroscopy: New Tools for Quantitative Bioimaging
Physical chemistry journals
New physical chemistry books in SearchWorks
The search results below are based on searching "Chemistry, Physical and theoretical" - the Library of Congress Subject Heading for Physical Chemistry - in SearchWorks, Stanford's library catalog.
Springer series in chemical physics
Major Reference Works
Site-licensed by Swain Library
Swain Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
Some software licensed by Swain Library is also accessible using a web browser and Citrix plugin via CDSERVER. For more information, please see instructions for off-campus access to resources.