Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- IN VIVO VASCULAR IMAGING OF TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY IN THE SECOND NEAR-INFRARED WINDOW
- Removing orientation-induced localization biases in single-molecule microscopy using a broadband metasurface mask
- Monitoring Enzymatic Reactions in Real Time Using Venturi Easy Ambient Sonic-Spray Ionization Mass Spectrometry
- Interfacial Rheology of Hydrogen-Bonded Polymer Multilayers Assembled at Liquid Interfaces: Influence of Anchoring Energy and Hydrophobic Interactions
- Enhanced DNA imaging using super-resolution microscopy and simultaneous single-molecule orientation measurements
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Gnawing squirrels are culprits at many crime scenes
- Tree ring warning: Forests may not be able to save us
- Cheap catalyst coaxes hydrogen from the lawn
- What it’s like in Turkey after deadly coup attempt
- Leaders who feel undeserving may be less selfish
- New search engine grafts your face onto the results
- To control this parasitic disease, prawns beat drugs
- We’ll have only 1 year to get ready for a super-eruption
- These 4 mental stages can help us solve math
- ‘Foodporn’ predates Instagram by at least 500 years
This page contains information to help you stay up-to-date. It includes alerting services that will notify you when newly added items in a database match your search criteria, current awareness publications that you can browse or search, and RSS feeds to selected journals, magazines, and news sites.
Current Awareness Publications
- Measuring the Hydrodynamic Size of Nanoparticles Using Fluctuation Correlation Spectroscopy
- Fundamental Properties of One-Dimensional Zinc Oxide Nanomaterials and Implementations in Various Detection Modes of Enhanced Biosensing
- Excited-State Properties of Molecular Solids from First Principles
- Single-Molecule Studies in Live Cells
- Computational Amide I 2D IR Spectroscopy as a Probe of Protein Structure and Dynamics
- Semiclassical Path Integral Dynamics: Photosynthetic Energy Transfer with Realistic Environment Interactions
- Characterizing Localized Surface Plasmons Using Electron Energy-Loss Spectroscopy
- Vacuum Ultraviolet Photoionization of Complex Chemical Systems
- Atomic and Molecular Collisions at Liquid Surfaces
- Molecular Shape and the Hydrophobic Effect
Physical chemistry journals
New physical chemistry books in SearchWorks
The search results below are based on searching "Chemistry, Physical and theoretical" - the Library of Congress Subject Heading for Physical Chemistry - in SearchWorks, Stanford's library catalog.
Springer series in chemical physics
Major Reference Works
Site-licensed by Swain Library
Swain Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
Some software licensed by Swain Library is also accessible using a web browser and Citrix plugin via CDSERVER. For more information, please see instructions for off-campus access to resources.