Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated monthly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- Dynamical Phase Transitions Reveal Amyloid-like States on Protein Folding Landscapes
- Nanoliter qPCR Platform for Highly Parallel, Quantitative Assessment of Reductive Dehalogenase Genes and Populations of Dehalogenating Microorganisms in Complex Environments
- Complex Pathways in Folding of Protein G Explored by Simulation and Experiment
- Ab initio multiple cloning algorithm for quantum nonadiabatic molecular dynamics
- Redox-Triggered Self-Assembly of Gadolinium-Based MRI Probes for Sensing Reducing Environment
- Fall, recovery, and characterization of the Novato L6 chondrite breccia
- Puerto Ricans who inject drugs at high risk for HIV
- Exercise added to chemo shrinks tumors faster
- Brains grow and shrink like ‘rainbows’ as we age
- Does stigma keep same-sex couples from talking about abuse?
- Berry extract added to chemo kills pancreatic cancer
- Just a little bit of dairy may cut your risk of stroke
- Will ‘VIP’ protect us from the flu and HIV and malaria?
- Scientists use light to make mice asocial
- Working alone ‘together’ can be good motivation
- What makes one chimp kill another?
Current awareness publications
New books on polymers
Major reference works
Site-licensed by Swain Library
Swain Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
Some software licensed by Swain Library is also accessible using a web browser and Citrix plugin via CDSERVER. For more information, please see instructions for off-campus access to resources.