Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- Chromosomal locus tracking with proper accounting of static and dynamic errors
- A network of molecular switches controls the activation of the two-component response regulator NtrC
- Structural and Electrical Investigation of C-60-Graphene Vertical Heterostructures
- Free energy landscape of activation in a signalling protein at atomic resolution
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- When moms ‘tune in,’ babies show empathy later
- Crop attack discovery lets team bounce back
- Insulin resistance may boost risk of memory loss
- Extroverts tend to save less money
- Do blood vessels get better as we age?
- People aren’t buying water until hurricanes land
- Watching Alfred Hitchcock gives us ‘tunnel vision’
- On second glance, exotic star system looks a bit ordinary
- Pulsar launches ‘clump’ as heavy as Earth’s oceans
- 40% worldwide are unaware of climate change
Current awareness publications
Major reference works
Site-licensed by Swain Library
Swain Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
Some software licensed by Swain Library is also accessible using a web browser and Citrix plugin via CDSERVER. For more information, please see instructions for off-campus access to resources.