Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Sticky mussels inspire medical ‘super glue’
- Simulation lets kids ‘try on’ heart valves before surgery
- Ants have been trying to kill each other for 99 million years
- Past pleasures make it hard to say no
- Scientists turn violent rage on and off in mice
- Algorithm predicts ‘Batman v. Superman’ investors won’t be happy
- Is your Neanderthal DNA making you depressed?
- Meds make white blood cells go from stiff to soft
- Exercise + meditation rein in negative thoughts
- 2 in 5 people with schizophrenia attempt suicide
Current awareness publications
Major reference works
Site-licensed by Swain Library
Swain Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
Some software licensed by Swain Library is also accessible using a web browser and Citrix plugin via CDSERVER. For more information, please see instructions for off-campus access to resources.