Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated monthly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- Prediction of Gas Solubility in Poly(3-hydroxybutyrate-co-3-hydroxyvalerate) Melt to Inform Process Design and Resulting Foam Microstructure
- Improving Area-Selective Molecular Layer Deposition by Selective SAM Removal
- Anisotropic Covalency Contributions to Superexchange Pathways in Type One Copper Active Sites
- A Layered Hybrid Perovskite Solar-Cell Absorber with Enhanced Moisture Stability
- Diamondosomes: Submicron Colloidosomes with Nanodiamond Shells
- Was China home to the world’s first chickens?
- How to turn astronaut poop into rocket fuel
- How selenium in broccoli may fight melanoma
- Anxiety meds may turn teens into drug abusers
- Bone cells could help kids who need face surgery
- In Beijing, weather and pollution are a deadly combo
- MLB batting averages slump after concussions
- Odd weather doesn’t sway climate skeptics
- 2 in 5 teens report cyber dating abuse
- Gutsy chimpanzee moms with sons are more social
Current awareness publications
New books on polymers
Major reference works
Site-licensed by Swain Library
Swain Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
Some software licensed by Swain Library is also accessible using a web browser and Citrix plugin via CDSERVER. For more information, please see instructions for off-campus access to resources.