Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated monthly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- High performance organic thin film transistors using chemically modified bottom contacts and dielectric surfaces
- Robert W. Zwanzig: Formulated nonequilibrium statistical mechanics
- Hydrogenase-independent uptake and metabolism of electrons by the archaeon Methanococcus maripaludis
- Chemically defined generation of human cardiomyocytes
- A plasmonic chip for biomarker discovery and diagnosis of type 1 diabetes
- Cell-Penetrating, Guanidinium-Rich Molecular Transporters for Overcoming Efflux-Mediated Multidrug Resistance
- Heart disease could be written on your face
- Low-carb beats low-fat in weight loss study
- An assembly line 3X thinner than a human hair
- Hubble uncovers extreme galaxy called ‘Sparky’
- Closing orphanages could hurt, not help, kids
- Ebola outbreak likely started at a funeral
- Sexual assault in college raises risk of future attacks
- Survey reveals anxious, glum American workers
- This is probably how fish evolved to walk on land
- Toxic metals in E-cigarette smoke raise red flags
Current awareness publications
New books on polymers
Polymer journals list
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » TS1300 .F34 V.50 1999
Green Library » US Federal Documents » I 28.37/A:M 41/992
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » QD382 .P67 A38 ...
Major reference works
Site-licensed by Swain Library
Swain Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
Some software licensed by Swain Library is also accessible using a web browser and Citrix plugin via CDSERVER. For more information, please see instructions for off-campus access to resources.