Polymer science and engineering
Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- An electronic structure descriptor for oxygen reactivity at metal and metal-oxide surfaces
- Taylor dispersion in the presence of cross flow and interfacial mass transfer
- Colloidal nanocrystals for heterogeneous catalysis
- The Simons Observatory: science goals and forecasts
- A TENSION-MEDIATED GLYCOCALYX FEEDBACK LOOP PROMOTES A MESENCHYMAL, STEM-LIKE PHENOTYPE IN GLIOBLASTOMA
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- ‘Hot spots’ show how adaptable our DNA is
- Earth-changing asteroid impact theory gets new evidence
- National parks in Senegal may save chimps
- How did government ‘transparency’ get so important?
- U.S. computer science students are crushing it
- ‘Quality review’ isn’t fixing veterans’ claims system
- Men need these social resources after prison
- Team confirms link between sleep disorder and Parkinson’s
- Can easier access to e-cigarettes boost health?
- Shipping growth will mean more invasive stowaways
Current awareness publications
New books on polymers
Major reference works
Site-licensed by Science Library
The Robin Li and Melissa Ma Science Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.