Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated monthly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- Large-Scale Production of Graphene Nanoribbons from Electrospun Polymers
- Reactivity and Chemoselectivity of Allenes in Rh(I)-Catalyzed Intermolecular (5+2) Cycloadditions with Vinylcyclopropanes: Allene-Mediated Rhodacycle Formation Can Poison Rh(I)-Catalyzed Cycloadditions
- Understanding Polymorphism in Organic Semiconductor Thin Films through Nanoconfinement
- Impacts of polymer-polymer interactions and interfaces on the structure and conductivity of PEG-containing polyimides doped with ionic liquid
- Substrate Selection for Fundamental Studies of Electrocatalysts and Photoelectrodes: Inert Potential Windows in Acidic, Neutral, and Basic Electrolyte
- Does diet change iron levels in the brain?
- To exercise more, seniors should sit less
- People sent 7 million marijuana tweets in a month
- Bad stuff would happen if your brain didn’t cycle
- How emotion turns dull events into memories
- Physicists observe gigantic molecules predicted in 1970
- Indigenous people measure carbon that satellites miss
- Can focusing on learning land the job?
- ‘Dimmer switch’ gives quasar a whole new look
- Postpartum depression can start during pregnancy
Current awareness publications
New books on polymers
Major reference works
Site-licensed by Swain Library
Swain Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
Some software licensed by Swain Library is also accessible using a web browser and Citrix plugin via CDSERVER. For more information, please see instructions for off-campus access to resources.