Table of Contents
Handbook of qualitative research in education / edited by Sara Delamont with assistance from Angela Jones.
Cheltenham, UK ; Northampton, MA : Edward Elgar, c2012.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LB1028 .H314 2012
4th ed. Los Angeles : SAGE, c2011.
Green Library » Stacks » H62 .H2455 2011
- Qualitative analysis and documentary method in international educational research
- Engaging in narrative inquiry
- Challenging status quo retrenchment : new directions in critical research
- Arts-based research primer
- 21 Century Learning by Doing
- Thinking with theory in qualitative research : viewing data across multiple perspectives
- A realist approach for qualitative research
- Qualitative inquiry for equity in higher education : methodological innovations, implications, and interventions
- Beginning interpretative inquiry : a step-by-step approach to research and evaluation
- Conducting multi-generational qualitative research in education : an experiment in grounded theory
- Researching young children's perspectives : debating the ethics and dilemmas of educational research with children
- Qualitative research methods in education
- Engaging science policy : from the side of the messy
- Researching practice : a discourse on qualitative methodologies
- New approaches to qualitative research : wisdom and uncertainty
- The practice of qualitative research
- The coding manual for qualitative researchers
- The collaborative turn : working together in qualitative research
- Critical issues in higher education for the public good : qualitative, quantitative, & historical research perspectives
- Mixed method design : principles and procedures
Cedarville, OH : Cedarville University, c2007-
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » H62 .A1 J66 V.7 2012/2013
"The Journal of Ethnographic & Qualitative Research is a peer-reviewed periodical, publishing scholarly articles that address topics relating directly to empirical qualitative research and conceptual articles addressing topics related to qualitative inquiry."
[Washington, DC : National Library of Education?, 199?-
Bibliographic database of educational resources including articles, reports, and curriculum.
[Bronx, N.Y.] : H.W. Wilson Co.
Indexes and abstracts articles of English-language periodicals and books on education from 1983 on. Abstracting coverage begins with January 1994. Full-text coverage begins in January 1996 and is available for over half the 600 journals indexed.
Bethesda, MD : Editorial Projects in Education, Inc.
Birmingham, AL : Teachers College Record
"Teachers College Record Book Reviews provides comprehensive reviews of the leading books in education and educational research by major scholars in these fields. "
[San Diego, etc., Sociological Abstracts, inc.]
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » HM1 .S67 V.52:NO.6 2004
Abstracts and indexes the international literature in sociology and related disciplines in the social and behavioral sciences.