Table of Contents
Lanham, MD : Bernan Press, c2003-
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LA201 .A46 2011
"Compiled from sources such as the U.S. Census Bureau and the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), The Almanac contains historical and current data, insightful analysis, and useful graphics that paint a compelling picture of the state of education in the United States. (p. xiii)"
Los Angeles [etc.] Cooperative Institutional Research Program.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Ask at circulation desk » LB2310 .A45 1996 + ERRATUM
Education at a glance : OECD indicators / Centre for Educational Research and Innovation = Regards sur l'éducation : les indicateurs de l'OCDE / Centre pour la recherche et l'innovation dans l'enseignement.
Paris : Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, 1992-
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » LB2846 .E247 2012
Montreal : UNESCO Institute for Statistics, 2003-
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LB2846 .G56 2012
Handbook of complementary methods in education research / edited by Judith L. Green, Gregory Camilli, Patricia B. Elmore, with Audra Skukauskaitė and Elizabeth Grace.
Mahwah, N.J. : Lawrence Erlbaum Associates ; Washington, D.C. : Published for the American Educational Research Association, 2006.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LB1028 .C577 2006
Berlin ; London : Springer, 2010.
"The goal of this book is multidimensional: a) to help reviving Statistics education in many parts in the world where it is in crisis. For the first time authors from many developing countries have an opportunity to write together with the most prominent world authorities. The editor has spent several years searching for the most reputable statisticians all over the world. International contributors are either presidents of the local statistical societies, or head of the Statistics department at the main university, or the most distinguished statisticians in their countries. b) to enable any non-statistician to obtain quick and yet comprehensive and highly understandable view on certain statistical term, method or application c) to enable all the researchers, managers and practicioners to refresh their knowledge in Statistics, especially in certain controversial fields. d) to revive interest in statistics among students, since they will see its usefulness and relevance in almost all branches of Science."
[Washington, D.C.] : American Council on Education, Office of Minority Concerns,
SAL1&2 (on-campus shelving) » Stacks » LC3731 .A512 ED.24 2010
OECD handbook for international comparative education statistics : concepts, standards, definitions and classifications.
Paris : OECD, 2004.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LB2846 .O38 2004
- The beginner's guide to doing qualitative research : how to get into the field, collect data, and write up your project
- Using data to focus instructional improvement
- Applied quantitative analysis in education and the social sciences
- Data-based decision making in education : challenges and opportunities
- Transforming teaching and learning through data-driven decision making
- Beginning interpretative inquiry : a step-by-step approach to research and evaluation
- Data-based decision making 2.0
- Validity and limitations of college student self-report data
- Reading statistics and research
- Researching young children's perspectives : debating the ethics and dilemmas of educational research with children
- I have the data-- now what? : analyzing data and making instructional changes
- Integration interrupted: Tracking, black students, and acting White after Brown
- The impact of international achievement studies on national education policymaking
- Students on line : reading and using digital information
- Understanding education indicators : a practical primer for research and policy
- Highlights from Education at a Glance 2010
- Methods matter : improving causal inference in educational and social science research
- Methodological advances in educational effectiveness research
- A handbook of statistics and quantitative analysis for educational leadership
New York, Pergamon Press.
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » LB2300 .C6 V.53 N.3-4 2009
Washington, DC : American Educational Research Association : American Statistical Association, 1994-
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » LB2846 .J67 V.32 2007
[Fort Worth, Tex.] Society of Multivariate Experimental Psychology.
Green Library » Stacks » BF1 .M8 V.48 2013:NO.1-3
[Washington, DC : National Library of Education?, 199?-
Bibliographic database of educational resources including articles, reports, and curriculum.
[Bronx, N.Y.] : H.W. Wilson Co.
Indexes and abstracts articles of English-language periodicals and books on education from 1983 on. Abstracting coverage begins with January 1994. Full-text coverage begins in January 1996 and is available for over half the 600 journals indexed.
Bethesda, MD : Editorial Projects in Education, Inc.
Birmingham, AL : Teachers College Record
"Teachers College Record Book Reviews provides comprehensive reviews of the leading books in education and educational research by major scholars in these fields. "
[Washington, D.C.] : OECD
The OECD's online library of statistical databases, books, and periodicals.
New York, N.Y. : Public Affairs Information Service, Inc., 1991-
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » Z7163 .P3 V.22:PT.2 2013
Indexes selected books, government documents, and periodical articles on contemporary public issues and the making of public policy.
[Bethesda, Md.] : Congressional Information Service
Washington, D.C. : The World Bank,
Green Library » Stacks » HC59.15 .W656 2012
from the World Bank.