Table of Contents
Handbook of bullying in schools : an international perspective / edited by Shane R. Jimerson, Susan M. Swearer, Dorothy L. Espelage.
New York : Routledge, 2010.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LB3013.3 .H343 2010
Handbook of school violence and school safety : international research and practice / edited by Shane R. Jimerson ... [et al.].
2nd ed. New York : Routledge, 2012.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Reference (non-circulating) » LB3013.3 .H346 2012
- Circle in the square : building community and repairing harm in school
- Bullying : experiences and discourses of sexuality and gender
- School bullying : how long is the arm of the law?
- Workplace bullying in higher education
- The comprehensive handbook of school safety
- How to bullyproof your classroom
- La violence à l'école : étude des comportements anti-vie scolaire en Tunisie
- School bullying : new perspectives on a growing problem
- Research-based strategies for improving outcomes in behavior
- Bullying hurts : teaching kindness through read alouds and guided conversations
- Ending campus violence : new approaches to prevention
- Stand tall : teacher's manual & DVD, grades 4-6 : lessons that teach respect and prevent bullying
- In safe hands : bullying prevention with compassion for all
- Reclaiming school in the aftermath of trauma : advice based on experience
- Bullying : a guide to research, intervention, and prevention
- Cyberbullying in the global playground : research from international perspectives
- The violence continuum : creating a safe school climate
- The bully society : school shootings and the crisis of bullying in America's schools
- La crise cachée : les conflits armés et l'éducation
- Pervasive vulnerabilities : sexual harassment in school
[Washington, DC : National Library of Education?, 199?-
Bibliographic database of educational resources including articles, reports, and curriculum.
[Bronx, N.Y.] : H.W. Wilson Co.
Indexes and abstracts articles of English-language periodicals and books on education from 1983 on. Abstracting coverage begins with January 1994. Full-text coverage begins in January 1996 and is available for over half the 600 journals indexed.
Bethesda, MD : Editorial Projects in Education, Inc.
Birmingham, AL : Teachers College Record
"Teachers College Record Book Reviews provides comprehensive reviews of the leading books in education and educational research by major scholars in these fields. "
[Bethesda, Md.] : Cambridge Scientific Abstracts
Contains citations and summaries of journal articles, book chapters, books, and technical reports in the field of psychology and psychological aspects of related disciplines.
Bethesda, MD : Cambridge Scientific Abstracts
This database provides bibliographic coverage of current research focused on social work, human services and related areas, including social welfare, social policy and community development.
[San Diego, etc., Sociological Abstracts, inc.]
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » HM1 .S67 V.52:NO.6 2004
Abstracts and indexes the international literature in sociology and related disciplines in the social and behavioral sciences.