Table of Contents
Handbook of bullying in schools : an international perspective / edited by Shane R. Jimerson, Susan M. Swearer, Dorothy L. Espelage.
New York : Routledge, 2010.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Stacks » LB3013.3 .H343 2010
Handbook of school violence and school safety : international research and practice / edited by Shane R. Jimerson ... [et al.].
2nd ed. New York : Routledge, 2012.
Education Library (Cubberley) » Reference (non-circulating) » LB3013.3 .H346 2012
- Surveillance schools : security, discipline and control in contemporary education
- Generation bullied 2.0 : prevention and intervention strategies for our most vulnerable students
- E-safety : digital learning guides
- Sext ed : obscenity versus free speech in our schools
- Preventing college student suicide
- Violence in student writing : a school administrator's guide
- "Don't be so gay!" : queers, bullying, and making schools safe
- Rethinking school bullying : dominance, identity and school culture
- No place for bullying : leadership for schools that care for every student
- Circle in the square : building community and repairing harm in school
- Bullying : experiences and discourses of sexuality and gender
- School bullying : how long is the arm of the law?
- Workplace bullying in higher education
- The comprehensive handbook of school safety
- How to bullyproof your classroom
- La violence à l'école : étude des comportements anti-vie scolaire en Tunisie
- School bullying : new perspectives on a growing problem
- Research-based strategies for improving outcomes in behavior
- Bullying hurts : teaching kindness through read alouds and guided conversations
- Ending campus violence : new approaches to prevention
[Washington, DC : National Library of Education?, 199?-
Bibliographic database of educational resources including articles, reports, and curriculum.
[Bronx, N.Y.] : H.W. Wilson Co.
Indexes and abstracts articles of English-language periodicals and books on education from 1983 on. Abstracting coverage begins with January 1994. Full-text coverage begins in January 1996 and is available for over half the 600 journals indexed.
Bethesda, MD : Editorial Projects in Education, Inc.
Birmingham, AL : Teachers College Record
"Teachers College Record Book Reviews provides comprehensive reviews of the leading books in education and educational research by major scholars in these fields. "
[Bethesda, Md.] : Cambridge Scientific Abstracts
Contains citations and summaries of journal articles, book chapters, books, and technical reports in the field of psychology and psychological aspects of related disciplines.
Bethesda, MD : Cambridge Scientific Abstracts
This database provides bibliographic coverage of current research focused on social work, human services and related areas, including social welfare, social policy and community development.
[San Diego, etc., Sociological Abstracts, inc.]
SAL3 (off-campus storage) » Stacks » HM1 .S67 V.52:NO.6 2004
Abstracts and indexes the international literature in sociology and related disciplines in the social and behavioral sciences.