Table of Contents
Literature review guidebooks
Doing a literature search : a comprehensive guide for the social sciences
Evaluating information : a guide for users of social science research
Evaluating information : a guide for users of social science research / Jeffrey Katzer, Kenneth H. Cook, Wayne W. Crouch.
4th ed. Boston, Mass. : McGraw-Hill, c1998.
Green Library » Stacks » H62 .K378 1998
Blackwell companions to sociology - series
General books on various topics in sociology.
American journal of sociology (RSS feed)
- Review: Celebrating Debutantes and Quinceañeras: Coming of Age in American Ethnic Communities by Evelyn Ibatan Rodriguez
- Acknowledgments To Referees
- Review: The Global Pigeon by Colin Jerolmack
- Review: People’s Science: Bodies and Rights on the Stem Cell Frontier by Ruha Benjamin
- The Missing Link in the Diffusion of Protest: Asking Others
- Review: One Out of Three: Immigrant New York in the Twenty-first Century edited by Nancy Foner
- Review: Mothers Unite! Organizing for Workplace Flexibility and the Transformation of Family Life by Jocelyn Elise Crowley
- Review: The Land of Too Much: American Abundance and the Paradox of Poverty by Monica Prasad
- Review: The Marrying Kind? Debating Same-sex Marriage within the Lesbian and Gay Movement edited by Mary Bernstein and Verta Taylor
- Contradictions in the Commodification of Hospital Care
American sociological review (RSS feed of current issue)
- Union Strength, Neoliberalism, and Inequality: Contingent Political Analyses of U.S. Income Differences since 1950
- The Reversal of the Gender Gap in Education and Trends in Marital Dissolution
- Beauty and Status: The Illusion of Exchange in Partner Selection?
- Educational Segregation, Tea Party Organizations, and Battles over Distributive Justice
- The Making of Higher Education Inequality: How Do Mechanisms and Pathways Depend on Competition?
- Shaming the Corporation: The Social Production of Targets and the Anti-Sweatshop Movement
- Divergent Pathways of Gentrification: Racial Inequality and the Social Order of Renewal in Chicago Neighborhoods
- Resource Partitioning and the Organizational Dynamics of "Fringe Banking"
- Ethnic Identification and Its Consequences for Measuring Inequality in Mexico
- The Role of Bridging Cultural Practices in Racially and Socioeconomically Diverse Civic Organizations
- American Sociological Association
- Asia-Pacific Sociological Association
- Association of Black Sociologists
- European Sociological Association
- The Gerontological Society of America
- International Sociological Association
- Pacific Sociological Association
- The Population Association of America
- Sociologists Without Borders