Table of Contents
Literature review guidebooks
Doing a literature search : a comprehensive guide for the social sciences
Evaluating information : a guide for users of social science research
Evaluating information : a guide for users of social science research / Jeffrey Katzer, Kenneth H. Cook, Wayne W. Crouch.
4th ed. Boston, Mass. : McGraw-Hill, c1998.
Green Library » Stacks » H62 .K378 1998
Blackwell companions to sociology - series
General books on various topics in sociology.
American journal of sociology (RSS feed)
Sorry, there was an error with the RSS feed.
American sociological review (RSS feed of current issue)
- Grievances and the Genesis of Rebellion: Mutiny in the Royal Navy, 1740 to 1820
- Sometimes the Social Becomes Personal: Gender, Class, and Sexualities
- Childhood Disadvantage and Health Problems in Middle and Later Life: Early Imprints on Physical Health?
- The Accumulation of (Dis)advantage: The Intersection of Gender and Race in the Long-Term Wage Effect of Marriage
- Meeting the Challenges of a 21st-Century Flagship Journal: Sustaining Excellence, Upgrading the Process, and Expanding the Range
- The Role of Gender, Class, and Religion in Biracial Americans Racial Labeling Decisions
- Does a Flexibility/Support Organizational Initiative Improve High-Tech Employees Well-Being? Evidence from the Work, Family, and Health Network
- From Patrick to John F.: Ethnic Names and Occupational Success in the Last Era of Mass Migration
- Internal Wars, Taxation, and State Building
- American Sociological Association
- Asia-Pacific Sociological Association
- Association of Black Sociologists
- European Sociological Association
- The Gerontological Society of America
- International Sociological Association
- Pacific Sociological Association
- The Population Association of America
- Sociologists Without Borders