Privileges, circulation, and reserves services are available at the main desk in the East Wing. This desk is staffed during business hours.
Visit us to:
- Check out materials and items requested
- Apply for a locker, dissertation carrels, or faculty study
- Pay fines or get information about your account
- Purchase a SUL Card (library card)
- Get help finding items
- Retrieve items from the lost and found
We are located on the first floor of the East Wing near the entrance that faces Meyer Library.