Mathematics & Statistics Library
Math & statistics news
Featured acquisition of the week
E-book of the month
Coming soon to the Math & Statistics Library
- Classical mechanics with calculus of variations and optimal control : an intuitive introduction / Mark Levi.
- American-type options / Dmitrii S. Silvestrov.
- Chow rings, decomposition of the diagonal, and the topology of families / Claire Voisin.
- Hangzhou lectures on eigenfunctions of the Laplacian / Christopher D. Sogge.
- Looking at numbers / Tom Johnson, Franck Jedrzejewski.
- Why is there philosophy of mathematics at all? / Ian Hacking.