Mathematics & Statistics Library
Math & statistics news
Featured acquisition of the week
E-book of the month
Proportional representation [electronic resource] : apportionment methods and their applications / Friedrich Pukelsheim.
Cham : Springer, 2014.
Stanford University Libraries » Online resource » (no call number)
Coming soon to the Math & Statistics Library
- Ergodic theory and fractal geometry / Hillel Furstenberg.
- Mathematics : a minimal introduction / Alexandru Buium (University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, USA).
- Analysis of categorical data with R / Christopher R. Bilder (University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Lincoln, Nebraska, USA), Thomas M. Loughin (Simon Fraser University, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada).
- Undergraduate topology : a working textbook / Aisling McCluskey (Senior Lecturer in Mathematics, National University of Ireland, Galway), Brian McMaster (Honorary Senior Lecturer, Queen's University Belfast).
- Computational methods of linear algebra / Granville Sewell (University of Texas El Paso, USA).
- Purifying and culturing neural cells : a laboratory manual / edited by Ben A. Barres, Stanford University School of Medicine, Beth Stevens, Boston Children's Hospital, Harvard Medical School.