Mathematics & Statistics Library
Math & statistics news
Featured acquisition of the week
E-book of the month
Coming soon to the Math & Statistics Library
- Chow rings, decomposition of the diagonal, and the topology of families / Claire Voisin.
- Hangzhou lectures on eigenfunctions of the Laplacian / Christopher D. Sogge.
- Looking at numbers / Tom Johnson, Franck Jedrzejewski.
- Why is there philosophy of mathematics at all? / Ian Hacking.
- Theory of third-order differential equations / Seshadev Padhi, Smita Pati.
- Where is the Gdel-point hiding : Gentzen's consistency proof of 1936 and his representation of constructive ordinals / Anna Horska.