Mathematics & Statistics Library
Math & statistics news
From selected blogs
- Logarithms Celebrate Their 400th Birthday – A Science News Article
- Math Twitter Bots, Reviewed and Rated
- Why Do Americans Stink at Math? – an NYTimes Article
- The Shocking Failure of British Rail Travel to Respect the Triangle Inequality
- Some Infinities Are Bigger than Other Infinities, and Some Are Just the Same Size
E-book of the month
Coming soon to the Math & Statistics Library
- Gometrie ergodique / dit par Franoise Dal'Bo-Milonet.
- Fixed-point theorems for multi-valued functions and their applications to the functional equations / Roman Wgrzyk.
- k-Schur functions and affine Schubert calculus / Thomas Lam ... [et al.].
- Research trends in mathematics teacher education / Jane-Jane Lo, Keith R. Leatham, Laura R. Van Zoest, editors.
- Stochastic differential equations, backward SDEs, partial differential equations / Etienne Pardoux, Aurel Rcanu.
- Principles of harmonic analysis / Anton Deitmar, Siegfried Echterhoff.