Mathematics & Statistics Library
Math & statistics news
Featured acquisition of the week
E-book of the month
Coming soon to the Math & Statistics Library
- Perspectives in computational complexity : the Somenath Biswas anniversary volume / Manindra Agrawal, Vikraman Arvind, editors.
- Operator theory in harmonic and non-commutative analysis : 23rd International Workshop in Operator Theory and its Applications, Sydney, July 2012 / Joseph A. Ball ... [et al.], editors.
- Basic language of mathematics / Juan Jorge Schffer (Carnegie Mellon University, USA).
- Person-centered methods : Configural Frequency Analysis (CFA) and other methods for the analysis of contingency tables / Mark Stemmler.
- Topics in quaternion linear algebra / Leiba Rodman.
- Finite elements and fast iterative solvers : with applications in incompressible fluid dynamics / Howard C. Elman, David J. Silvester, Andrew J. Wathen.