Mathematics & Statistics Library
Math & statistics news
Featured acquisition of the week
E-book of the month
Optimization in science and engineering : in honor of the 60th birthday of Panos M. Pardalos / Themistocles M. Rassias, Christodoulos A. Floudas, Sergiy Butenko, editors.
Stanford University Libraries » Online resource » (no call number)
Coming soon to the Math & Statistics Library
- Dependence modeling with copulas / Harry Joe (University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada).
- The logic of infinity / Barnaby Sheppard.
- How to design, analyse and report cluster randomised trials in medicine and health related research / Michael J. Campbell and Stephen J. Walters (Medical Statistics Group, School of Health and Related Research, UNiversity of Sheffield, UK).
- Applied statistics and probability for engineers / Douglas C. Montgomery (Arizona State University), George C. Runger (Arizona State University).
- Dynamic documents with R and knitr / Yihui Xie.
- Nonparametric methods in statistics with SAS applications / Olga Korosteleva (California State University, Long Beach).