The highly successful Library Concierge Program now has an Advisory Group. The Concierge Program Advisory Group is an ongoing group working with Chris Bourg, AUL for Public Services, to ensure that goals of the Concierge program are met by:
1. Developing future topics and making recommendations on the overall direction and content of the Concierge program.
2. Contributing to an institutional culture of continuing staff professional development and training.
3. Providing guidelines, training, and other direct program support (logistics and coaching of presenters as needed) to ensure that the Concierge program meets the goals of providing library staff with Concierge sessions that:
- are engaging and meaningful to a diverse audience,
- describe the varied services, collections, and projects provided by the Stanford University Libraries to the faculty, students and staff of Stanford University,
- empower each participant to be able to engage in a Marguerite Moment about each session's topic.
The Concierge Program Advisory Group consists of:
The group's email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
The executive sponsor of the Library Concierge Project is Chris Bourg.
Stanford University Libraries' staff members can sign up for the Library Concierge Project on CourseWork.