Caltrain GO Pass and VTA Eco Pass distribution at Green Library, November 27
On Tuesday, November 27, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Stanford Parking & Transportation Services (P&TS) will be distributing the 2013 Caltrain GO Pass and VTA Eco Pass at the Information Center Classroom in the Cecil H. Green Library. (Your university ID or library access card is required.) Please note that there is no grace period for the 2012 Go Pass and Eco Pass in 2013. The 2012 passes will not be valid after Dec. 31.
Additional Information from Parking and Transportation Services:
University and hospital employees enjoy free transit on Caltrain with the Go Pass, and they ride for free on VTA buses, express buses (including Dumbarton Express), and light rail with the Eco Pass. Eligible employees may pick up their 2013 Go Pass and Eco Pass at selected locations on and off campus or at the Parking & Transportation Services office.
Parking & Transportation Services (P&TS) office:
- Available beginning Dec. 3
- Eligible employees must bring their own university or hospital ID
- P&TS is located at 340 Bonair Siding
- Business hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., except holidays, and except Dec. 20, when the office has reduced hours of 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- P&TS will be closed for winter break from Dec. 24 through Jan. 6.
For more information about the Caltrain Go Pass, VTA Eco Pass, or other Parking and Transportation News, please see their website.