The Libraries' Communications and Development Office publishes issues of ReMix: The Stanford University Libraries Newsletter, a monthly newsletter created to inform donors and friends succinctly about distinctive aspects of SUL including its collections and services, media coverage about SUL, and campus events of possible interest.
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
Monday, February 23, 2015
HEADS UP is a campaign designed to inform the campus community of construction activity and to provide strategies for navigating safely, whether on foot or on wheels.
HIGHLIGHTS THIS WEEK (2/23 - 2/27)
- MEYER LIBRARY - CIRCULATION IMPACT - CLOSED PATHWAY:
- The pathway around the north-west corner of Meyer Library (closest to Cubberley) will be closed to all traffic from Monday 2/23 through Friday 2/27.
- Green Library remains accessible via pedestrian detours. Please follow signage.
- Several bike racks will be closed during this time. Please take note of any posted rack closures prior to parking your bike in this area.
- Please see the special bulletin for more details.
Wednesday, February 18, 2015
A data event for Stanford researchers about publishing, sharing, reproducibility, transparency, metadata, and reuse
Data Day 2015
Li Ka Shing Conference Center, Stanford
April 13, 2015
8am - 2pm
Stanford University Libraries invites you to celebrate Lithuania’s independence on March 11 at Cubberley Auditorium.
The evening will feature “The Other Dream Team,” a film about the remarkable story of the Lithuanian basketball team that won the 1992 Olympic Bronze medal less than a year after Lithuania broke away from the Soviet Union. The film director Marius Markevicius will be present to answer questions after the film.