HEADS UP is a campaign designed to inform the campus community of construction activity and to provide strategies for navigating safely, whether on foot or on wheels.
HIGHLIGHTS THIS WEEK (1/12 - 1/16)
- MEMORIAL WAY BLUE TOWER - NOISE & CIRCULATION IMPACT:
- Concrete demolition and replacement is scheduled to occur at the end of Memorial Way; expect noise and temporary detours.
- MANZANITA PARK RESIDENCE HALL - WEEKEND WORK:
- Framing work is scheduled for Saturday 1/10 from 8am-5pm.
- MEYER LIBRARY DEMO & SITE RESTORATION - NOISE & CIRCULATION IMPACT:
- Underground utility work is scheduled to begin on Monday 1/12, outside the south-east corner of the site fence (near Sweet Hall).
- Please expect detours and additional noise in this area. Detour signage will be in place.
- GSB HIGHLAND HALL - INCREASED TRAFFIC:
- Site excavation activities will be increasing during the week of 1/12. Please pay attention to increased truck traffic on Serra Street as the soil is taken away from the site.
Look out for HEADS UP signs around campus to warn you of construction-related detours or new circulation behaviors.
For more information, see the HeadsUp website.