HEADS UP is a campaign designed to inform the campus community of construction activity and to provide strategies for navigating safely, whether on foot or on wheels.
HIGHLIGHTS THIS WEEK (1/19 - 1/23)
- MEYER LIBRARY DEMO & SITE RESTORATION - WEEKEND WORK:
- Clay tile salvage work is scheduled to continue on Saturday 1/17 from 9AM-5PM; expect moderate noise and back-up alarms from the operation of a high-reach lift.
- MANZANITA PARK RESIDENCE HALL - WEEKEND WORK:
- Framing work is scheduled on Saturday 1/17 from 8AM-5PM. Typical construction noise and back-up alarms are to be expected during work hours.
- GSB HIGHLAND HALL - INCREASED TRAFFIC:
- Site excavation activities will continue during the week of 1/19. Please pay attention to increased truck traffic on Serra Street as the soil is taken away from the site.
Look out for HEADS UP signs around campus to warn you of construction-related detours or new circulation behaviors.
For more information, see the HeadsUp website.