HEADS UP is a campaign designed to inform the campus community of construction activity and to provide strategies for navigating safely, whether on foot or on wheels.
HIGHLIGHTS THIS WEEK (2/23 - 2/27)
- MEYER LIBRARY - CIRCULATION IMPACT - CLOSED PATHWAY:
- The pathway around the north-west corner of Meyer Library (closest to Cubberley) will be closed to all traffic from Monday 2/23 through Friday 2/27.
- Green Library remains accessible via pedestrian detours. Please follow signage.
- Several bike racks will be closed during this time. Please take note of any posted rack closures prior to parking your bike in this area.
- Please see the special bulletin for more details.
- MEYER LIBRARY - EXTENDED WORK HOURS:
- In order to avoid the need for additional Saturday work, work hours will be Monday through Friday, 8AM-7PM continuing through 3/6.
- These additional work hours are necessary to make up for some unforeseen construction delays in order to keep the project on schedule.
Look out for HEADS UP signs around campus to warn you of construction-related detours or new circulation behaviors.
For more information, see the HeadsUp website.