HEADS UP is a campaign designed to inform the campus community of construction activity and to provide strategies for navigating safely, whether on foot or on wheels.
HIGHLIGHTS THIS WEEK (3/2 - 3/6)
- MEYER LIBRARY - WEEKEND WORK:
- Due to the upcoming shut down of the Meyer Construction Site from 3/9 - 3/20 for Dead and Finals weeks, construction crews will work Saturday 2/28 and 3/7 from 9AM-5PM.
- No concrete crushing will occur on Saturdays.
- MEYER LIBRARY - CIRCULATION IMPACT - CLOSED PATHWAYS:
- The pathway around the north-west corner of Meyer Library (closest to Cubberley) will remain closed to all traffic through Tuesday 3/3.
- The pathway around the north-east corner of Meyer Library (closest to Coupa Cafe) will be closed to all traffic from Wednesday 3/4 through Tuesday 3/10.
- Green Library remains accessible via pedestrian detours. Please follow signage.
- Several bike racks will be closed during this time. Please take note of any posted rack closures prior to parking your bike in this area.
- Please see the special bulletin for more details.
- MEYER LIBRARY - NOISE IMPACT:
- Concrete crushing will begin on Monday 3/2; expect elevated noise levels during work hours.
- Earplugs are available in surrounding buildings.