HEADS UP is a campaign designed to inform the campus community of construction activity and to provide strategies for navigating safely, whether on foot or on wheels.
HIGHLIGHTS THIS WEEK (4/13 - 4/17)
MEYER LIBRARY DEMOLITION & SITE RESTORATION
- Concrete crushing and basement wall demolition continue; expect elevated noise levels
- Offhaul of building debris continues; expect up to 20 trucks per day
MANZANITA PARK RESIDENCE HALL
- Installation of building envelope materials and stucco continue; minimal impacts expected
- Excavation and installation of underground firewater line continues; expect typical construction noise
- Installation of MEP systems and drywall continues; expect typical construction noise during work hours
GSB HIGHLAND HALL
- Utility work at Buckeye Lane and at Arguello Way; use caution when traveling in this area.
- Underground mechanical, electrical, and plumbing installation continues
- Continue footing and slab excavation and reinforcement
- Continue construction of mockup
- Heavy delivery traffic on Buckeye Lane