Join us for Bike to Work Day on May 14
Consider these five reasons to bike or walk commute in May:
- May is National Bike Month, and Thursday, May 14, is Bike to Work Day.
- Take the bike safety pledge, and you might win a bike! Bicyclists who take Stanford’s Bike Safety Pledge through May 31 will be entered into a drawing to win a Breezer Downtown 3 bike ($449 retail value). Thanks to the Campus Bike Shop for donating this generous prize!
- Walk commuters can win, too! Walk for your commute and stop by one of the Stanford Energizer Stations on Bike to Work Day, and you can enter a drawing to win one of two $100 gift certificates to The Walking Company.
- Rally your department colleagues to ride and you could win a free breakfast. Log your ride by May 31 to be entered into the drawing. Tell us about your department’s bike ride on Bike to Work Day or on any day in May, and your department could win a free breakfast!
- Pick up treats. Stop by one of Stanford’s Energizer Stations on Bike to Work Day to take a break, pick up your reusable bag and snacks (while supplies last), and be counted in the tally of riders and walkers for the day. There will be 14 Energizer Stations at Stanford on Bike to Work Day:
Reposted from the Stanford Parking and Transporation Services website.