HEADS UP is a campaign designed to inform the campus community of construction activity and to provide strategies for navigating safely, whether on foot or on wheels.
HIGHLIGHTS THIS WEEK (5/4 - 5/8)
- MEYER LIBRARY DEMOLITION & SITE RESTORATION - CIRCULATION IMPACT:
- The concrete crusher will be demobilized from the site on Monday, 5/4 from 9am-12pm.
- Please use caution while circulating in the area; expect brief delays to vehicular, pedestrian and bicycle traffic on Escondido Road and at the Escondido Roundabout during this time.
- BOWDOIN ST AT CAMPUS DRIVE UTILITIES - CIRCULATION IMPACT:
- A portion of Bowdoin Street will be closed between Campus Drive and Pine Hill Road on Friday, 5/1 (eastbound exiting campus) and Saturday, 5/2 (westbound entering campus); follow detour signage via Mayfield Ave and Pine Hill Road.
- Campus Drive at Bowdoin will be reduced to single-lane traffic in each direction from Monday, 5/4 through Friday 5/8 due to utility work; expect delays and construction noise.
- MANZANITA PARK RESIDENCE HALL - SATURDAY WORK:
- Crews will be on site from 8am-5pm on Saturday, 5/2.
- Please expect typical construction noise.